We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Walking, talking, open eyes trip. Options

Heulas
#1 Posted : 5/12/2017 4:54:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a experience of a person i know.

So, we were having a really nice evening, it was this person turn.

She took about one little hit and left basically all of the rest in the pipe as we later discovered.

As soon as she started toking, she stopped and told me "This is going up in a very strange way!"

Then started staring at the room, her eyes completely opened.

Went in fetal position, still staring.

After 2 minutes or so, she started to look around and giggling, saying like "Oh my/What the/I really can't" stuff.

Then looked and me and said:

"Heulas, i just experienced reality as it is"

Then stood up and started walking around the room, i was a little bit confused as i always just lay like a bag of potatoes on the couch, and so all my friends did.

So, she started walking around and suddenly she said "Ok guys, time for me to go, see ya!"

She was approaching the door and that's the moment i went to her and calmly suggested to stay with us, if she wanted, because outside it was really cold and we really wanted to have a good time together.

Then she went into a corner and started to fetal-positioning again.

Stood up again, and went back on the couch:

"I really can see reality, the floor is just made of three layers, the lower solid, the middle liquid, ant the thirs gasseous, it's beautiful, can't you see that?"

We managed to talk about this for a while, she was still open eyed and describing all the room as she was seeing, but she really couldn't see the real objects that were inside.

Then she went back to "real" reality.

This trip lasted for about 10 minutes, the spice we used was white, fluffy and re-xed.

She was not aware of keeping her eyes open, and was not aware to have tried to left the house either, but she rememberd perfectly the part where she have seen the 3 layers floor and talked to us.

As stated before, there was just plenty of DMT left in the pipe from a hit of 0,03g, and i recall seeing her inhale very little smoke from the machine.

Has anybody ever experienced something like this?
Has anybody even a vague idea of what could be happened?

No one of us experienced the same thing when we tried to smoak from the dose left inside.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

null24
#2 Posted : 5/13/2017 12:21:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

She was pretending, maybe? Perhaps she fooled herself into experiencing a sort of psychosomatic high based on what she had previously heard about DMT and expected out of it and was launched into it from a threshold dose? Is she prone to 'magical thinking' and such?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 5/13/2017 12:35:21 AM

Come what may

Not a breakthrough experience it sounds like. If you smoke enough DMT it's really hard to move around, let alone open your eyes. Sounds like she had sub-threshold experience that may have been completely intense to her. It's subjective.

Maybe she was faking it? Maybe she didn't smoke at all and what you witnessed was an act?

Some people shouldn't do psychedelics.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Heulas
#4 Posted : 5/13/2017 12:43:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eheh, that could absolutely be one of the explanations, but, as far as i know, it's very improbable, as she is one of the most grounded people i know and was not the first time she experienced DMT.

Thus, we still don't know how much and how subtely the mind can influence the DMT experience, so it's absolutely plausible that it was more of a unaware/unwated cognitive amplification.

Randumb562
#5 Posted : 9/22/2018 9:53:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok I’ve experienced this. I did a small dose on a glass nail, maybe half the weight of .03. I was seeing my friends like Simpson characters and was communicating with them but was seeing some strange fantastic visuals all around me. It scared me a little where I had to go in fetal position and close my eyes. Then I saw my friend walking towards me telling me to let go but behind him was himself running back and forth and I’m seeing traces of him while he’s running. I must’ve been looking crazy cuz my friends that never tried it was looking at me like “I don’t want no part of this”lol it was basically an intense acid trip that lasted roughly 5 minutes but it was fun and I couldn’t stop laughing.

Achilles
#6 Posted : 9/22/2018 2:15:36 PM

I is the obstacle.

She probably was just embellishing the experience a little bit. Ive seen people do things like that in similar situations.
This guys ego ^