We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
ACRB Tek & Equipment for an aspiring noob Options

Sore
#1 Posted : 5/4/2017 8:40:44 PM

Sooth seeker

I'd like to thank everyone in advance for putting in their two cents, knowledge and experienc Smile

I will do my best not to ramble and should also apologise in advance I have tapped my bottle of single malt so will do my best to produce cohesive sentences...excuses excuses bla bla in saying that I have the deepest respect for DMT and in the people patient enough to create something from nothing.

Two slight issues, I cannot obtain Naphtha or Mimosa which is okay however I know Acacia confusa can be difficult to work with for a noob when trying for crystals so am open to compromise, changa would be a beautiful compromise with its own set of problems however.

I have done far to much research and consideration at this point I cannot make up my mind on anything and absorbed far to much in a short time span resulting in 6+ txt documents of solvents, equipment, terminology, guides/tek so would really appreciate someone steering me in the right direction.

My thoughts in short are MAO (Syrian rue) + Acacia confusa neither of which I have acquired but am able to get with some ease but what on earth should I do it? Which of the many Tek should I choose?

I would like to do a 50g test run first then a 200g aiming for the purest base possible whether it be crystal or goo preferably crystal seeing as everyone say it takes a slight bit more effort to produce.

Full disclosure: This account is a form of Role-playing any and all said is for the sake of entertainment value.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sore
#2 Posted : 5/4/2017 8:42:12 PM

Sooth seeker

Just realised I posted in the wrong section sorry Mad
Full disclosure: This account is a form of Role-playing any and all said is for the sake of entertainment value.

Running Bear
#3 Posted : 5/4/2017 9:50:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hexane, heptane, octane, nonane, decane also work, they're all NPS.. im sure if you look in the wiki you will find something that you can understand. If its acacia i would do a a/b hybrid salt extraction with a mini a/b at the end. Then maybe even learn how to re-x. Im sure if you go to the chat room someone will help you.

Sore
#4 Posted : 5/4/2017 10:10:39 PM

Sooth seeker

Running Bear wrote:
Hexane, heptane, octane, nonane, decane also work, they're all NPS.. im sure if you look in the wiki you will find something that you can understand. If its acacia i would do a a/b hybrid salt extraction with a mini a/b at the end. Then maybe even learn how to re-x. Im sure if you go to the chat room someone will help you.

Cheers mate I did consider "Cybs Hybrid ATB Salt" tek with a slight change here and there, I will pop into the chat actually not sure why I didn't consider it *shaking my head*

AcidShard
#5 Posted : 5/6/2017 2:58:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ronsonol lighter fluid should be easy to find wherever you are. It's naphtha.
I definitely second cybs salt tek for acrb, works great, just do a mini a/b after.
I have never gotten goo with this tek and solvent for acacia.

Good luck!

sendokon
#6 Posted : 5/6/2017 1:07:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mini a/b was the fix for me when i had troubles w cybs.
I can ussually turn a bad trip into somthing positive and take somthing from it and learn. Why is that so diffrent from waking life for me?

Sore
#7 Posted : 5/7/2017 2:15:02 AM

Sooth seeker

AcidShard wrote:
Ronsonol lighter fluid should be easy to find wherever you are. It's naphtha.
I definitely second cybs salt tek for acrb, works great, just do a mini a/b after.
I have never gotten goo with this tek and solvent for acacia.

Good luck!

Appreciate you guys taking the time and helping out.

After a quick test on a few solvents using a mirror it seems I will have trouble sourcing any quality solvent in Australia Crying or very sad

Had a look into Ronsonol and can't locate any local or legally sourced stuff as it would need to be shipped here but I did a look into petroleum ether and seems like the most convenient/similar thing available is "Diggers brand Shellite" although I've heard people have trouble with it.

Any idea how I would make Hexane, Heptane, oxane and all the "ane's"? Big grin

Sore
#8 Posted : 5/7/2017 2:17:02 AM

Sooth seeker

sendokon wrote:
Mini a/b was the fix for me when i had troubles w cybs.

I will keep that in mind mate thanks but if you don't mind me asking what ingredients did you use?

Already know I will have some problems out of the gate if I use some of the solvents I just tested :/

Nope
#9 Posted : 5/8/2017 3:01:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If you cannot get pure materials do not attempt an extraction. You have to find a way to get them or switch your goals. I have no experience with acacia but I imagine if you got creative you'd find a way to make a drinkable brew out of it if you can get Syrian rue as well.

No pure chemicals=find a (safe) method you can do with what you have available or find a way to grow mushrooms or something.

You can easily find reliable companies that will ship you a premade grow kit and inside of 2 months you can have enough mushrooms to launch you anywhere you could get with some of those fancy Salts
All posts made by this profile are second hand accounts transcribed through a medium channelling an overly talkative extradimensional entity who wished to remain anonymous

"*laughter* that's the psychedelic mantra, 'I've done it this time!...I must be dead."
-Terence McKenna
"Oh yeah? Well, I once smoked DMT 3 times in 600 years, and I still don't know anything about anything."
-Mister_Niles

pitubo
#10 Posted : 5/8/2017 3:18:46 AM

dysfunctional word machine

I have only one advice for you:

Drop the solvent (alcohol) abuse before performing any extractions.

In fact, you'll be stumbling at the processing stage if you cannot sober up for a period long enough to study, prepare and execute the techniques.

I warn you strongly not to ingest syrian rue nor an extract of its active principles while under the influence of alcohol. Very unpleasant surprises may await you.

null24
#11 Posted : 5/8/2017 3:29:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

pitubo wrote:

In fact, you'll be stumbling at the processing stage if you cannot sober up for a period long enough to study, prepare and execute the techniques.

I warn you strongly not to ingest syrian rue nor an extract of its active principles while under the influence of alcohol. Very unpleasant surprises may await you.

Oh come on! Just having a dram or three of whiskey is not abusing alcohol. And even if our new friend the OP was to have a problem with addiction to alcohol, that kind of 'caring' approach would only succeed in isolating them.

Good luck on your first extraction, ive only ever seen ACRB, its a very rewarding plant to work with and I believe that its difficulties actually serve to make one more intimate withit.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Running Bear
#12 Posted : 5/9/2017 3:41:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
pitubo wrote:

Oh come on! Just having a dram or three of whiskey is not abusing alcohol. And even if our new friend the OP was to have a problem with addiction to alcohol, that kind of 'caring' approach would only succeed in isolating them.

Good luck on your first extraction, ive only ever seen ACRB, its a very rewarding plant to work with and I believe that its difficulties actually serve to make one more intimate withit.

I agree Null24. It's completely ignorant and needs to stop.

Sore
#13 Posted : 5/9/2017 6:17:34 PM

Sooth seeker

pitubo wrote:

Perhaps you have misunderstood what I meant by testing the solvents or I have misunderstood, I tested the shellite on a mirror to see how well it evaped and if it left and residue etc.

If you were referring to my first post, fair enough. But in all seriousness I never abuse alcohol and take the process of extraction seriously also the research which comes long before ever attempting anything.

I appreciate your concern and the time taken to voice your concerns.

Running Bear
#14 Posted : 5/9/2017 6:25:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sore wrote:
pitubo wrote:

Perhaps you have misunderstood what I meant by testing the solvents or I have misunderstood, I tested the shellite on a mirror to see how well it evaped and if it left and residue etc.

If you were referring to my first post, fair enough. But in all seriousness I never abuse alcohol and take the process of extraction seriously also the research which comes long before ever attempting anything.

Don't let him get to you man. It's what he want's.

Sore
#15 Posted : 5/9/2017 6:38:43 PM

Sooth seeker

You're a true legend Bear can't thank you enough for being so warm and considerate to a noob such as myself.

I can assure you there isn't much that gets to me Smile I'd like to think Pitubo means well whether it is constructive criticism or not.

Cheers to you also Null24!

I will continue to do research and think I will grow to love this community Love

Sore
#16 Posted : 5/9/2017 7:13:34 PM

Sooth seeker

Running Bear wrote:
Sore wrote:
pitubo wrote:

Don't let him get to you man. It's what he want's.

Seeing as I can't send PM's, here is my response to your PM Bear:
I won't mate cheers for swinging the axe.

If you don't mind me asking how has DMT helped or changed you as a person Bear?

I'd like to think it will help me trust a bit more as a person or just change my state of mind for the better, I won't give you my life story Laughing but essentially a good friend of mine that I'd known the vast majority of my life did something almost unspeakable which resulted in a lot of sleepless nights among other things.

I might even write a book about it one day, I'll be sure to send you a copy on the house if it ever makes it that far haha.

Was also curious if you knew of any good books, just finished Stephen kings "Insomnia".

If you're into long winded documentaries you might like "Zeitgeist".

Sore
#17 Posted : 5/9/2017 7:39:02 PM

Sooth seeker

Nope wrote:
If you cannot get pure materials do not attempt an extraction. You have to find a way to get them or switch your goals. I have no experience with acacia but I imagine if you got creative you'd find a way to make a drinkable brew out of it if you can get Syrian rue as well.

No pure chemicals=find a (safe) method you can do with what you have available or find a way to grow mushrooms or something.

You can easily find reliable companies that will ship you a premade grow kit and inside of 2 months you can have enough mushrooms to launch you anywhere you could get with some of those fancy Salts

I have located what I believe is pure heptane and shellite (naphtha) only took a 5 minute-ish search so once I have a squizz at the MSDS I will know for sure how safe it is.

I also looked at other methods of ingesting but am keen on doing an extract.

A long time ago I attempted to get shroom spores into the country but our Bio-security is pardon my french *clears throat* BATSHIT CRAZY PARANOID SKITZO MANIACAL just recently they destroyed valuable 19th century plant samples the funny thing is that's the second time!

Have a look at the article: https://www.techly.com.a...rom-19th-century-france/

New Zealand banned sending any valuable samples here since the exact same thing happened to them.

Getting anything here is like rolling dice made from nitroglycerine Crying or very sad

pitubo
#18 Posted : 5/10/2017 7:57:12 AM

dysfunctional word machine

null24 wrote:
Oh come on! Just having a dram or three of whiskey is not abusing alcohol.

A dram or three is already beyond the limits for being allowed to drive a car in most countries. Honestly, do you feel that someone should be driving in a state suggested by the words " tapped my bottle of single malt so will do my best to produce cohesive sentences...excuses excuses bla bla "? My memory suggests that you wouldn't.

Common methods of dmt extraction involve the handling of flammable and corrosive substances. Doing such under the influence of incapacitating amounts of alcohol is dangerous. The nexus has a clear policy about harm reduction. I think that my comment was fair and appropriate. So does OP, btw. To be frank, the warnings about the interaction with harmalas come from personal experience.

null24 wrote:
And even if our new friend the OP was to have a problem with addiction to alcohol, that kind of 'caring' approach would only succeed in isolating them.

I am caring, for OP's safety. And I am not isolating anyone, I am giving sincere advice. What is the true purpose of your moral indignation here?

BTW, apart from the aspect of safety while performing potentially dangerous procedures, there is another reason why I speak up about alcohol abuse. When people drink excessively and then proceed to post to the forum, the quality of their contributions is negatively affected accordingly.

Running Bear wrote:

Oh hi, it's you again.

Norsern_vind
#19 Posted : 5/10/2017 10:26:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If obtaining solvent is a problem, why not opt for formosahuasca instead?

It can be a bit much at times, but far less difficult than a/b or any other tech requiring things that are hard for you to obtain

Running Bear
#20 Posted : 5/10/2017 4:41:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pitubo wrote:
null24 wrote:
Oh come on! Just having a dram or three of whiskey is not abusing alcohol.

A dram or three is already beyond the limits for being allowed to drive a car in most countries. Honestly, do you feel that someone should be driving in a state suggested by the words " tapped my bottle of single malt so will do my best to produce cohesive sentences...excuses excuses bla bla "? My memory suggests that you wouldn't.

Common methods of dmt extraction involve the handling of flammable and corrosive substances. Doing such under the influence of incapacitating amounts of alcohol is dangerous. The nexus has a clear policy about harm reduction. I think that my comment was fair and appropriate. So does OP, btw. To be frank, the warnings about the interaction with harmalas come from personal experience.

null24 wrote:
And even if our new friend the OP was to have a problem with addiction to alcohol, that kind of 'caring' approach would only succeed in isolating them.

I am caring, for OP's safety. And I am not isolating anyone, I am giving sincere advice. What is the true purpose of your moral indignation here?

BTW, apart from the aspect of safety while performing potentially dangerous procedures, there is another reason why I speak up about alcohol abuse. When people drink excessively and then proceed to post to the forum, the quality of their contributions is negatively affected accordingly.

Running Bear wrote:

Oh hi, it's you again.

troll in disguise...... sincere advice? Really!? You could have sent him a PM or talked to him on chat but no you wanted to bring him down in front of everyone. Youre never going to be a moderartor or senior member so you might as well stop sucking up. We should all be helping each other not doing this crap!

12NEXT