We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Here I am. Options

Heulas
#1 Posted : 5/7/2017 10:53:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi people, i'm Heulas.

My coming was pretty similar to the one of many others:
I lurked, lurked and lurked.

Then i decided to lurk more.

At a point, i felt the need to subscribe and get a real taste of the Nexus, partecipate and sharing my newbie infos and experiences with all of you.

I remember i was very young when i first understood how much and how deep the mind (mine or yours) could go into thinking and imaginating, and as soon i realized it my life changed.
I wanted to test how my mind reacted, how my psychological status quo and structure could vary depending on the substance and ambient i was into.

I started with alcohol as a teenager, then with marijuana, then how i grew i started going “deeper” with shrooms, then with DMT snd LSD.

I may sound like a freak, or just a common stoner, but my interests and my accademic studies are fare beyond a superficial “let's have fun with drugs” style.
Of course i've had and have great fun with myself and my friends when taking drugs, that's one of the best things to do, but i always keep a “try to learn more” attitude within myself and my experiences.
Or at least this is what i like to think about myself! Smile

As for DMT, i'm a very rookie:
I always wanted to try it, the pressure was building up, i didn't know what to expect and i was deeply scared and respectful, and when it finally came...i just roasted 4 trips on a very strong lighter flame!
Few visuals, some icaros and fractal and nothing more, apart from a deep feeling of “oh my god, what lies behind this?”

So i decided to extract some myself, and after some succesful and some not-so-succesfull aproaches, i decided to officially join the nexus and share my experiences, and try to learn more from this community.

Nice to meet you guys!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

blue.magic
#2 Posted : 5/7/2017 11:06:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome here (from another rookie Big grin ).

I hope you will share your extraction results and/or your experiences from behind the veil.