We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Newbie and the quest for healing Options

Seakker
#1 Posted : 5/7/2017 1:08:14 AM

what is a tag?

Hello! Still working on the questionnaire, but below is the essay. It's kind of long...

Am so grateful for this site and its community:-) What an amazing, intelligent group of people and an invaluable resource!
I'm trying to share things without revealing too many details for obvious reasons. Am a middle aged female and it's only later in life that I began careful exploration of entheogenic plants. Past substance use has been occasional MJ and light enjoyment of home made wines/beer or store bought booze.
For a good part of life, I began feeling less in control and increasingly jaded/pessimistic. Lost the fascination I had as a youth for spiritual and metaphysical things. Society's materialism did its best to twist me towards its empty, meaningless frantic dance. "What's the point?" I'd think. Life just seemed like a pain-in-the-butt struggle for the barest of basic needs, like I was a chess piece for some invisible, sadistic deity who'd frequently throw bad luck my way just to watch me squirm. Then we die and that's it? Really? WTF??

Yep, my attitude about life had gotten pretty bad. Two years ago, when I was diagnosed with a painful, "incurable" illness, I realized I'd taken the wrong path for quite a while and was subconsciously trying to exit the physical world. I really did have more control than I'd thought and turned back toward my buried, neglected​ spiritual side. I'd forgotten about childhood astral travel experiences and vivid past life memories (which proved to me we DO have souls) and grandmother's teachings about my native roots. (We all have native roots to learn about & explore)

I had some lessons to learn and realized life here is a gift, an experience. What we perceive as good and bad are part of the experience.
My ancestors used sacred plants and fungi among other things to connect with the spirit world and gain insight. Plant teachers- 'shrooms and, later, Ayahuasca, were catalysts for my healing and reconnection. These entheogenic medicines changed my attitude, boosted my flagging sense of self worth without the ego's insecurities, and helped me to help myself.
I do not have the eloquence to begin to describe Aya's DMT experience; that writhing electric kaleidoscopic ringing buzzing jangling multidimensional gateway to telepathic inner space. It's a serious learning opportunity. The shroom's gentler lessons got me in touch with an ancestral totem, one of the Ancient Ones, which humbled and awed me to no end.

I'm overjoyed to be back in charge of my life and am having fun interacting with others. In my own small way, it's a joy to help make a positive difference in this world. My illness is being held at bay for now. Healing and personal growth are part of my path. Entheogenics are enjoyable, not always physically comfortable, powerful teaching tools that have my utmost respect. I'm in awe:-)
I am only an egg

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 5/7/2017 2:50:01 AM

Come what may

That's a powerful introduction! I wish you the best in your healing!

I can relate very much to psychedelic healing. It had provided me with new perceptions over and over. Evolving my views which have provided me with healing. It's hard when you get stuck in a rut in your thinking about your life. It can turn into a drudgery everyday waking up. Psychedelics continually wake up something in me. Turning on the lights. Sweeping out the corners. Cleaning and organizing. I had to set intentions to accomplish this. These intentions are the focus of healing. It hard work but so worth it.

I am happy to hear that you have a regained a positive attitude in spite of the difficulties you have endured. That's inspiring! Glad to have you here!

Welcome!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Seakker
#3 Posted : 5/7/2017 2:59:52 PM

what is a tag?

Thank you for the welcome DmnStr8. Am looking forward to virtually hanging out with like minded people:-)
I am only an egg