We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Options

Waltzing Penumbras
#1 Posted : 5/7/2017 5:20:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there everyone and thank you very much for the opportunity to join the community. I truly appreciate it.

My history of substance use includes cannabis, shrooms, LSD, Salvia, ketamine, and MDMA. I was planning to try DMT for the first time recently with my partner, but an unexpected crises popped up with our roommates and apartment, so I erred on the side of caution and put it off. I had been studiously researching and learning as much as I could for about 6-8 months, what was one or two more? DMT was always a bewitching fairy tale I could never attain when I had looked into it in my teenage years, which looking back now, was probably a good thing.
About 6 years ago, I was rather reckless with the use of party drugs etc. That stopped quickly after a rather intense trip experience with shrooms after zoning out and ingesting quite the number of dried caps and stems (probably 6-7 grams). A wild night that fortunately landed me home safely, but with no choice but to face the darkness in my room for the duration of the trip. This led to some wise decisions to slow my roll, space things out quite a bit, and respect psychedelics.
Anyway thanks again! Can't wait to be a part of the community!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.