We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, this is weird. Options

ghrue84
#1 Posted : 5/6/2017 3:36:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel awkward. I created an account several months ago with the intention of looking for help because I had finally come across dimethyltryptamine, and I was learning by trial and error how to properly inhale it, and wanted to add more opinions to my brain. I have now figured a satisfying temperature for vaping dmt in a specific vaporizer that I own, and would like to share it with you guys as soon as I get promoted and am able to post in the section of the forums where things like that would be discussed. I also have some questions regarding the third eye (which is the main reason why I came back) and will also ask them as soon as I am allowed to post there. I haven't really browsed through the rules and specifications of this forum as of late (I registered in february and haven't been on here in months) so forgive me if I've done something wrong here, and let me know. Bear in mind that my main language is not english so forgive me and help me if I'm not expressing myself adequately.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

RabidLabMouse
#2 Posted : 5/6/2017 3:45:01 AM

Half in jest, all in seriousness.

Welcome (back?)!

I look forward to reading what you have to share but by all means, you don't have to wait for full membership to do so. Especially questions. I haven't been here all that long but I like questions. Go ahead and ask away!

ghrue84
#3 Posted : 5/6/2017 3:52:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

RabidLabMouse wrote:
Welcome (back?)!

I look forward to reading what you have to share but by all means, you don't have to wait for full membership to do so. Especially questions. I haven't been here all that long but I like questions. Go ahead and ask away!

Can I ask in this same thread or can I create a thread in the other parts of the forum and was unaware that I was able to?

twattlehead
#4 Posted : 5/6/2017 4:45:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey there! I'm interested in hearing about your 3rd eye experience, having possibly had one myself recently.

RabidLabMouse
#5 Posted : 5/6/2017 3:40:24 PM

Half in jest, all in seriousness.

ghrue84 wrote:

Can I ask in this same thread or can I create a thread in the other parts of the forum and was unaware that I was able to?

I think that for the moment you are restricted to the welcome area but you may discuss whatever you'd like here. It can be frustrating, seeing some interesting conversation happening in the full-member areas of the Nexus that you'd like to participate in, but it will happen. Go ahead and make a new topic in the Welcome Area!