We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Need your advice with Vaporizer Volcano or Glas Pipe Options

Ram Dazz
#1 Posted : 5/1/2017 6:51:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Friends,

I need a helping hand with smoking DMT. After a long break (over one year) I recognized how important a fast and good dose of DMT is.
Smile
The one year break take place because I thought I know everything about DMT...and what I learned was fascinating but empty and useless.
This was wrong!

Situation:
I started with an Volcano Vaporzer (non digital) two years ago. After the break I restarted with DMT yesterday
because I wanted to use DMT to better understand what is going on in a human mind, especially with the visual cortex.

Test Environment:
30 mg and later 50 mg DMT.
First time with a glass pipe (crack pipe). Simple device and I watched all videos on youtube. When I tried it I sometimes
inhaled the DMT dust itself...and let me say this is very uncomfortable. It never worked even when the smoke was white
and saturated. Putting the DMT through the small hole was also nearly impossible.

Then I reactivated my old Volcano...and this was a succes! Today I "wake up" and when I opened my eyes I had tears in them.
I was blessed with something unspeakable. The question if it was a breakthrough or not is now unimportant for me. Smile.
Let me finally say that is a great, great difference if you read about the DMT realm and/or experience it.

Issues:
With the volcano I have too much in my plastic bag, it takes too long to inhale all. This leads to situation where the picture
pattern environment last too long and becomes uncomfortable. It is exhausting to cross this picture pattern area and reach a the
DMT realm after >2 minutes.

Question:
What device is best for smoking the necessary quantum of DMT in a short time?
How can I improve the Vaporizer usage? Take more DMT?
How can I avoid the "picture pattern waiting room"?

BTW, I googled and used also the Nexus search before I started with my topic.

Thanks in advance

Steve
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And we can take this huge universe and put it inside a very tiny head: you fold it.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

InAwe
#2 Posted : 5/1/2017 11:18:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never tried a volcano for DMT, but if you're looking for a good pipe I would recommend the glass vapor genie. It's expensive, about $120, but well worth it. And if you don't drop it or lose it, I don't see any reason why it won't last for many years.

As for the "picture pattern waiting room," I think you have to smoalk more, and more quickly. With the GVG you can easily clear 30+ milligrams in one or two very condensed inhalations.

I began my experimentation with a "crack pipe," and this is just not the tool for the job. Unless you have an unusually solid technique, you waste a lot of product with a "crack pipe." Some claim that this is a sound method, but for me it pails in comparison to the GVG.

Good luck
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance''

jibbs
#3 Posted : 5/2/2017 10:19:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I can confirm. It is the glass vapor genie you are looking for. I purchased it for my first time DMT trip and I cleared 35mg in a single 10 second toke and blasted off into my first breakthrough, but my first blackout. Word to the wise. The GVG is a very powerful tool and can deliver a highly concentrated amount of DMT very quickly. I learned that real fast!

It is also very well built. A lot of people say it's expensive, but honestly, is $120 a worth it to have to perfect hyperspace launch vehicle? I would also recommend getting one of those ceramic flavor disks to load your spice onto. I use them myself, but you can also use a bunch of screens to prevent the spice from melting through.

melotikaci
#4 Posted : 5/2/2017 4:13:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm going to praise The Machine once more. And if you combine it with the torch lighter it surely will become your best friend.

Huge advantage over GVG is that you can build it in 5 minutes and will cost you ten times cheaper.

You can smoke absolutely anything with it.

From my experience torch lighter plays important role and improves the usage experience quite a bit. It worms up the scrubber/metal mesh very fast and vapes the spice in a split second, you can inhale all of it in a hit or two, if your lungs can take it, of course.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 5/2/2017 9:01:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One more vote for the GVG... Otherwise if you dont want to buy one, you can build yourself a vaporizing pipe.. Search "green buddha" here in the forum for instructions/material-purchase links.

The Machine def works, but there is no buffer between the fire source and the DMT, so it will very likely generate some combustion and not just vaporize (meaning less effective, harsher on the throat).

I never tried the volcano with DMT, I use the volcano too much with hash and I bet it would all reek of DMT forever, I dont want to ruin the taste of my hash Very happy

AcidShard
#6 Posted : 5/3/2017 1:13:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In regards to the machine,
If you put another piece of copper mesh in on top after the hit is melted in, it works much better as the additional copper acts as a heatsink and heats by convection. Same goes with a straight glass tube.
I will definitely get a GVG when I have the cash though, I would love to see firsthand how much more efficient it is. Big grin

Ram Dazz
#7 Posted : 5/3/2017 5:15:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gentlemens,

thanks for your advice ...the GVG is on the way. I'm sure now that I this will help me.
Smile

Ram Dazz
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And we can take this huge universe and put it inside a very tiny head: you fold it.