We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Stupidity Options

Use any name
#1 Posted : 5/2/2017 5:30:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I feel like, the smarter I feel, the smarter everyone else around me seams to me. Maybe idiocy is just lack of communication.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Metashaman
#2 Posted : 5/2/2017 5:53:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Use any name wrote:
I feel like, the smarter I feel, the smarter everyone else around me seams to me. Maybe idiocy is just lack of communication.

We like to project a lot. It's why people who seem to think everyone is out to get them, usually stems from some insecurity. Love makes you see better in others.

I think you fall into the later category.. The more you feel smart, the more you acknowledge it in others.
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

Use any name
#3 Posted : 5/2/2017 6:09:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Holy **** yes! The amount of projectors superimposing around me makes for such a kaleidoscopic catastrophe. I'm only just starting to love appropriately. I can still have deviations. Reliance up[on love as an actual physical force is something I'm fairly new to.

entheogenic-gnosis
#4 Posted : 5/2/2017 7:55:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member