We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
how to get free from devils? Options

GuruD
#1 Posted : 4/30/2017 4:50:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hi,

I am burning in hel because of my enemies. I don't know if smoking dmt will ever make me free from my enemeis, when there is someone stupid and vile cursing me with an evil eye, while simultaenously others are doing voodoo on me.

But their voodoo must be damn weak and they must be amaterus because even though I'm being burned in hell I am still just fine and dandy, other than the fact that i am seriously stressed and hear voices and see visions.

I don't know what to make of all of this, and really what to do, other than keep doing what I am doing.

people are pricks, basically.
Yew ken knot mayk mi knull bee kuhz eye am gohd sew kyndli phuhk awf withe yor knahtzee skair taktiks

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 4/30/2017 5:07:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[My Opinion] That's paranoia, plain and simple. It's a bad place to be and it can lead to worse places. You should detox from all drugs and get grounded. You should see a doctor. You should stop believing in devils and voodoo.

Learning to not believe in demons and devils has really helped my sanity. I still see them when tripping and just smile and say "Hello, archetype". It is liberating and pulls the rug out from under Paranoia. Very happy
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

concombres
#3 Posted : 4/30/2017 5:09:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GuruD wrote:
hi,

I am burning in hel because of my enemies. I don't know if smoking dmt will ever make me free from my enemeis, when there is someone stupid and vile cursing me with an evil eye, while simultaenously others are doing voodoo on me.

But their voodoo must be damn weak and they must be amaterus because even though I'm being burned in hell I am still just fine and dandy, other than the fact that i am seriously stressed and hear voices and see visions.

I don't know what to make of all of this, and really what to do, other than keep doing what I am doing.

I hear syrian rue is burned as an inscense to ward off the evil eye in persian culture. Its a start at least.

GuruD
#4 Posted : 4/30/2017 5:14:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks both of you for the advice.

I actually purchased some syrian rue, it just hasn't arrived yet. I didn't know burning it as incense would be a good idea. I just have a bad feeling about burning any types of plants, other than tobacco.

Yew ken knot mayk mi knull bee kuhz eye am gohd sew kyndli phuhk awf withe yor knahtzee skair taktiks

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 4/30/2017 5:21:14 PM

Come what may

People are mirrors. If there is something you see in another that you dislike, that very thing is also in you, otherwise you could not experience it. When you love another, you love yourself. When you hate another, you hate yourself. It's all from within.

If you see people as being "pricks" , then a part of you is a prick. Judgmental attitudes towards other is always a reflection of oneself.

Solution. Always love yourself and you will see that in others. What you are is mirrored by others. Don't judge. Let others be who they may and concentrate on yourself. Focus on you.

Embrace it all. The perception of an enemy can be dissolved when you choose to not see anyone as an enemy. It's your choice. Maybe your enemies have something to teach you? Maybe something burns with hate and disgust for a reason. Maybe seeing this and feeling this holds a lesson?
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

nexalizer
#6 Posted : 4/30/2017 5:29:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's what works for me: I find the nearest cat and shave it's fur, then I glue it together with tomato juice and candle wax, and together with some thorns, make a crown out of the materials.

Then the crown chakra is blocked, which incapacitates the demons.

For extra protection try wearing an Amulet of True Sanity +10 around your neck, just don't forget to take it off at night, because lions.
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Absent Thoughts
#7 Posted : 4/30/2017 9:30:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nexalizer wrote:
Here's what works for me: I find the nearest cat and shave it's fur, then I glue it together with tomato juice and candle wax, and together with some thorns, make a crown out of the materials.

For extra protection try wearing an Amulet of True Sanity +10 around your neck, just don't forget to take it off at night, because lions.

Zingg
~_~`

Nope
#8 Posted : 4/30/2017 10:02:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Burn sage

Learn to activate your Merkaba field

No more baddies ever
All posts made by this profile are second hand accounts transcribed through a medium channelling an overly talkative extradimensional entity who wished to remain anonymous

"*laughter* that's the psychedelic mantra, 'I've done it this time!...I must be dead."
-Terence McKenna
"Oh yeah? Well, I once smoked DMT 3 times in 600 years, and I still don't know anything about anything."
-Mister_Niles

nexalizer
#9 Posted : 4/30/2017 10:03:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nope wrote:

Of course, forgive my memory, you don't want to forget the merhaba .. erm, merkaba, field.
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Nope
#10 Posted : 5/1/2017 12:43:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

nexalizer wrote:
Nope wrote:

Of course, forgive my memory, you don't want to forget the merhaba .. erm, merkaba, field.

Study more SG and Kabbalah then good sir ^_^

All posts made by this profile are second hand accounts transcribed through a medium channelling an overly talkative extradimensional entity who wished to remain anonymous

"*laughter* that's the psychedelic mantra, 'I've done it this time!...I must be dead."
-Terence McKenna
"Oh yeah? Well, I once smoked DMT 3 times in 600 years, and I still don't know anything about anything."
-Mister_Niles

melotikaci
#11 Posted : 5/1/2017 8:22:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nexalizer wrote:

You do sound like a 80+ level mage. I would love to have you as a healer in battle.

entheogenic-gnosis
#12 Posted : 5/1/2017 5:01:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

GuruD wrote:
hi,

Harboring negativity, anger and resentment makes you susceptible to the negative.

Feeding into negative thoughts and actions, and harboring anger or resentment towards others ultimately makes you susceptible to negativity and the negative in general.

If you maintain positive thoughts, speech, and action, if you are mindful of your karma, and if you remove negative influences from your daily existance, if you are comfortable and happy with yourself, and only surround yourself with positive, productive, and intelligent individuals, you will find that there is not any amount of outside negativity that can affect you.

Pray for the happiness of those who are projecting negativity towards you, show kindness to your enemies, and maintain a positive and happy mindstate regardless of outside influences.

Why say "people are pricks?" ...You are only allowing their actions to bring negative thoughts and feelings into your conscious stream, hence, their negativity is generating the negative in yourself needlessly, making you as miserable as they are. It's best to pray for their happiness, it's better to understand that these people are suffering, and pray that they find peace and happiness themselves. Or you can simply ignore them, and maintain your positivity, honestly, their opinions only matter in their own negative lives, and if you have an awesome life which is totally separate from these individuals, then why even worry about them? Why even acknowledge they exist?

Most negativity is self generated.

If you really are that desperate, go see a shaman, see one who specializes in removing curses, negative energies and forces, negative entities, and so on. The shaman's job isn't just healing physical and emotional ailments, he also deals with supernatural ailments, he removes curses, helps with those who suffer from long periods of bad luck and misfortune, he removes negative energies, negative beings and forces, and so on...

-eg

Metashaman
#13 Posted : 5/1/2017 5:56:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GuruD wrote:
hi,

I challenged every "curse throwing everything" in my early 20's.. Not a single bad thing happened, actually I got my crud together and the people swearing these things were real and I would understand their power are now living in trailer parks and having a rough life.

Not a bit of it is real.

If you want to Psyche yourself out..
Pray, Meditate and get some Sage.

My personal opinion.. you need protein and sleep, prayer and love.
My prayer to God changed from the Lords Prayer to something much simpler after Aya.

Dear God, Thank you and I love you. That simple.

When you start and end meditation. Name, where you are, what your intention is, and finally what do you want to do for the next 4 hours. It keeps you chopping wood and carrying water.

If you believe in demons, you have to believe in the divine. No power over you unless you let it. Surround yourself with love and stop hanging out with people who think they can control that stuff. It just gets them in trouble. Know you are one of the Universes children and it loves you too much to let that roam free.

I do believe, but not that God would allow a jackhat to harm one of his kids. The only time I would be worried is if you are attempting to take a shortcut with trying to deal with other things. Then back away, sleep, eat and give off good intentions. Maybe even volunteer to help someone less fortunate for a few weeks. Never return there, even in your head.. if you need to get a peaceful scenario about what you think a peaceful day on the beach or a day with a loved one would be like in a positive manner. When the thoughts come up, go there.

~peace
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

Metashaman
#14 Posted : 5/1/2017 6:08:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:

If you maintain positive thoughts, speech, and action, if you are mindful of your karma, and if you remove negative influences from your daily existance, if you are comfortable and happy with yourself, and only surround yourself with positive, productive, and intelligent individuals, you will find that there is not any amount of outside negativity that can affect you.

Yes!
You will find that as you love more, you pity those people instead of feeling rage. You can actually start to change them as well, seeing your actions. People met with love when they rage, usually can't rage very long.
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

DmnStr8
#15 Posted : 5/2/2017 1:00:25 AM

Come what may

Halob Maka Laka Boo Bo Nah Nah

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

syberdelic
#16 Posted : 5/2/2017 2:11:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wolfnippletip wrote:
[My Opinion] That's paranoia, plain and simple. It's a bad place to be and it can lead to worse places. You should detox from all drugs and get grounded. You should see a doctor. You should stop believing in devils and voodoo.

Learning to not believe in demons and devils has really helped my sanity. I still see them when tripping and just smile and say "Hello, archetype". It is liberating and pulls the rug out from under Paranoia. Very happy

This. Believing in demons or supernatural beings that ultimately are inside your head just gives them more power.

entheogenic-gnosis
#17 Posted : 5/2/2017 2:52:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

All your negative thoughts, emotions, and the karma of your negative actions will manifest themselves against you in the bardo...

Quote:
oh, nobly born, the demons that persue you now:
The mountains crumbling,
The earthquakes,
The tidal waves and fires,
The approaching armies,
The hunters and the wild beasts,
All these spring from your own mind.

Passion, aggression, and ignorance:
There's cliffs.
You are about to fall,
O nobly born, recognize the state of becoming.

You see your home and friends,
But they can nit see you,
So you must be dead.

You ask: where is my body?
Winter has frozen your corpse,
Or summer decomposed it,
Where is my body?
Your friends have burned it,
Or fed it to the birds.
Where is my body?
You feel squeezed between rocks and tossed by the winds.
I want my body.

-taken from an adaptation of the Tibetan book of the dead.

-eg