We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro - New member !! :) Options

tripo3
#1 Posted : 4/30/2017 8:38:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys Im Tripo !!! Trippy Hippo lol. I am an active forum member of other forums and seem to spark intested in this forum it seems really interesting. I hope i get to know some of you guys and share some stories, exp, and good times, and information. I like music of any kind as long as its good, i like to camp, travel, and love adventures.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 5/1/2017 12:04:43 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

Everyone loves a good, music fueled adventure, no? Very happy Out of curiosity, what's your experience with psychedelics in general, and DMT in particular? Please, feel free to share your experiences with us! Enjoy the forum!

PEACE

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish