We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi fellow psychonauts!! Options

chaoskontrol
#1 Posted : 4/30/2017 11:28:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everybody!!
I'm readind this wonderfull site since a few months and i finally felt the need to register for participate.
I'm 35 and i took LSD, K, mushrooms... since i was 16 years old. I was interested in DMT for a while but it's not easy to find where I live... It finally found me to the perfect moment, orange/red DMT... I tried it in my Volcano and I was really impressed. I saw my friend with a Ganesh head and had a lot of visions but I wasn't expecting this so I wasn't prepared, I was with a lot of people in a noisy place and too much light. So next I have readed a lot here and from McKenna what helped to prepare myself.
Second time I did it in good conditions and I traveled to hyperspace and met a machine elve who moved his arms doing symetric shapes to an incredible speed, like plane's reactors. I don't know if it was a breakthrough as I still was in my body.
I bought a glass Vaporgenie.
I next met a pseudo shaman, who was a weird person telling me that i never need sitter, made me shamanic care without to speak about money but he later was counting it as money for a job i had to do for him, he told me that he has been banned from here for a month for advising a person who wanted to suicide to don't take Antidepressants, I never really trusted in him and I'm now sure that he's a guru and away from him.
He gave me some caapi changa and the experience was wonderful, I was a bit depressed at the moment and it helped a lot.
I felt a lot of love and met entities but the prettiest thing that happened was a kind of blank shield that appeared. All my life problems were drawing on it like scares, and it took a very nice and brilliant red color, it was really pretty even more with these drawings, forming like a family flag/insignia It was explaining me with images that all the hard moments that i had make the person i am and my forces. It turned purple with an arrow shape directed to the future showing me: trust in the future, don't give up.
Fourth trip, with the changa, i met funny entities who made me laugh a lot!! ^^ They were just making jokes... And there was an old woman who seamed to have any autority on them and look after them.

My girlfriend tried changa with me, she did not have visions, but she dreamed about Anubis and egyptian gods for a week, every night and even afternoons.

So I'm going to perform a first STB extraction asap. I'm now choosing a non-polar solvent and a mhrb source for Europe.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.