We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi I'm Yani Options

Yani
#1 Posted : 4/29/2017 7:50:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there. I'm Yani from Belgium and am in my 20's.

I've been living in a Solipsistic state for a few years now. It's an interesting topic because literally everything within reality disproves solipsism, which is exactly the reason why I couldn't let it go. Just imagine a full-on attack on pure logic, and the feeling that logic can be escaped.

Recently I decided that even though I have a hard time being a single human, I will go forward and be honest. And instead of trying to make the right choice, I'll make the choice which is right towards myself. I will use logic to my advantage and simply choose to trust it while knowing I will never know. I must be honest, ego is the best thing I could imagine having. In a way I'm thankful for it being this strong, while I wanted to kill it so badly.

So yeah, going back to a logical mind also kickstarted my quest towards DMT and its extraction. I recently did my own extraction and have been learning about the process. I've done a few hits and enjoyed the full experience. I'm sharing experiences with friends and I love hearing their experiences as well.

Because of my experience with solipsism I don't believe in entities within hyperspace. There is no-one else but me. I believe that everything I experience is an answer to a question. While doing a few hits from a bottle some days ago, I asked the question whether or not I should hit it again, and the bottle told me that I should hit it again. I knew that it was simply me answering the question. I feel that I already know the intent of what some people call entities, and that is to simply allow me to be.

Anyways, I'm a bit sick right now but I don't mind. Have a great day you all. Pleased

- Yani

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Hkz0r
#2 Posted : 4/29/2017 10:00:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi yani. Glad to see you found your way here.
What is your favorite tek for extraction?

Yani
#3 Posted : 4/29/2017 10:12:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hkz0r wrote:
Hi yani. Glad to see you found your way here.
What is your favorite tek for extraction?

I have only done Cyb's tek. Messed up a few parts here and there but don't really mind as I learned from it.

Sore
#4 Posted : 4/29/2017 10:35:19 PM

Sooth seeker

Hey Yani, hope you're feeling better! Smile

I like the idea of making the right choice but then again everyone has a different view on what the right choice is, and so long as no one is harmed in the process I consider there to be no wrong.

Out of pure curiosity I had to google "solipsism" and if I'm being honest I find it a rather entertaining concept.

If you don't mind me asking is there a reason you decided to try living in a Solipsistic state?

Full disclosure: This account is a form of Role-playing any and all said is for the sake of entertainment value.

melotikaci
#5 Posted : 4/29/2017 11:02:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love belgian beers Love If I was a poet I would write awesome poems about them.

Someday I'll visit that lovely country and maybe we'll be able to have drink or two and visit hyperspace together Smile

Cheers

Yani
#6 Posted : 4/30/2017 6:28:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sore wrote:
Hey Yani, hope you're feeling better! Smile

I like the idea of making the right choice but then again everyone has a different view on what the right choice is, and so long as no one is harmed in the process I consider there to be no wrong.

That's exactly why the real right choice always felt impossible to make. In a way the right choice is the one where that inner dialog is in balance. Instead of knowing that I make the right choice, I now decide a choice based on morals and values. I will never know whether or not it's the right one, but it's the right one for me personally.

Sore wrote:

Out of pure curiosity I had to google "solipsism" and if I'm being honest I find it a rather entertaining concept.

If you don't mind me asking is there a reason you decided to try living in a Solipsistic state?

It's actually a great concept. One that can kind of explain everything, while everything simultaneously disproves it. Great food for the brain, but it has a dark side, as I didn't really choose to live in such a state. I just tumbled in and had to create my own way out. Pleased

melotikaci wrote:
I love belgian beers Love If I was a poet I would write awesome poems about them.

Someday I'll visit that lovely country and maybe we'll be able to have drink or two and visit hyperspace together Smile

Cheers

Ah we do have some great beers here. But I'm at that point where I'm opting for non Belgian beer because I want something new. Pretty weird, I know. haha

Sore
#7 Posted : 4/30/2017 10:40:39 PM

Sooth seeker

melotikaci wrote:

Cheers

Mmm they do make a nice beer and the worlds best chocolate as well I believe Thumbs up

I had relatives in Deutschland sending me chocolates every Christmas when I was a kid, can't possibly imagine how there could be anything better than those bonbon's and various other goodies Drool

Full disclosure: This account is a form of Role-playing any and all said is for the sake of entertainment value.

Sore
#8 Posted : 4/30/2017 10:56:01 PM

Sooth seeker

I didn't mean to refer to the concept of solipsism as "entertaining" that sounds patronising or otherwise insulting it was very early in the morning and I hadn't slept so I apologise for that.

Insomnia/sleep deprivation can be a real brain scrambler at times ~_~

Sore.