We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings and Salutations! I am Sore Options

Sore
#1 Posted : 4/29/2017 10:52:25 PM

Sooth seeker

G'day everyone hope all is well I am really happy to be here and after starting the questionnaire at 2:30-3 AM I finished it at... 5:00AM

Not sure what to say other than I apologise in advance for the members that have this misfortune of reading said questionnaire needless to say the quality of the answers certainly not anywhere near acceptable while hardly able to stay awake Embarrased

I first found out about DMT 3 years ago through a podcast and had heard about a doco called "The spirit molecule" which fascinated me, and only recently have I decided to do research into the subject of extraction again.

My perception on the world and people in it for the last two years has been sad to say the least thanks to an old friend of mine so I feel it is finally time to invest in knowledge and apply it in the hopes of changing for the better Thumbs up

Sore.
Full disclosure: This account is a form of Role-playing any and all said is for the sake of entertainment value.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!