We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
He only felt numb? Options

Running Bear
#1 Posted : 4/28/2017 12:43:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a interesting night last night. I went to visit my cousin and his wife. I hadn't seen them in a very long time so i wanted us to have a memorable night. I brought DMT freebase, changa 25% DMT ,and enhance leaf that is 70-75% dmt. This DMT was extracted from mimosa hostilis root bark and was recrystallized 2-3 times so it was extremely pure. First I had his wife lay on the bed. I turned on some peaceful, relaxing music to keep her calm. I loaded the glass vaporgenie with 50 milligrams of freebase and 100 milligrams of enhance leaf. She used a torch lighter and took 2 massive hits and was out for about 10 minutes. When she came back she said she seen a long dragon and its face came right towards her then disappeared. Then she seen colors and patterns that flowed with the music. It sounded like she was stuck in the waiting room which is typical for a first timer. Next I gave the pipe to my cousin. I had him lay down just like she did and I turned on some relaxing music. He took a massive hit but the odd thing is that he didn't trip and only felt numb. About 30 minutes later when he was sitting on the couch I had him hit it again but once again he only felt numb. Later on that night when everyone was passed out I was staring at the ceiling shocked that he didnt trip. I had a bong that was in my backpack and I filled it up with changa. I woke him up and asked him to hit it. He took a ridiculously large hit and just went back to sleep like nothing happened. Will someone please explain to me how this is possible. We did drink beer last night but you would think he would felt something. I also think it's kind of crazy that she's never heard of DMT yet she seen a long dragon which very well could have been a snake, something most of us have seen.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 4/28/2017 2:20:23 AM

Come what may

Your comment of waking him up made me laugh. "Dude, wake up.. I'm sending you to hyperspace tonight! This is gonna happen no matter what!! Wake up! " You sounded frustrated! Laughing

He just said he felt numb huh? That's weird, but I am sure there is a logical reason. Is he on any medications? No offense, but is he maybe slow or something? Maybe not too bright? Maybe you have to be open to the experience, want it to happen so he blocked himself?

I am just guessing and brainstorming here. Could be just some people have different chemistry and are immune to certain substances. Just wired different. I dunno?

I think I would feel the same way. Disappointed a bit cause you were trying to share something profound and it didn't happen. Did the guy have weird dreams at least when he went back to sleep?
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Running Bear
#3 Posted : 4/28/2017 3:34:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LMAO i was frustrated! Hes not slow or on any medications! I tell him its going to be the greatest experience of his life then nothing happens lol. He didnt say anything about his dreams. I was disappointed Laughing ..

strtman
#4 Posted : 4/28/2017 9:20:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed an interesting night.

First thing I notice is the massive amount your cousin’s wife took. My God, 50 mg freebase DMT + 100 mg enhanced leaves. Why do you think it being strange she saw this dragon? I don’t think she ended up in the waiting room. Too much stuff taken.

Your cousin seems to have a shut out. Don’t worry. It happens. And I know that for a fact. Even with the best intentions one can have, the right setting and mindset, it still occurs now and then. It is a mystery.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Aum_Shanti
#5 Posted : 4/28/2017 9:25:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You're sure he's not on some SSRIs or something? (Quite some people probably wouldn't admit that openly.)
Maybe cross tolerance with something he took within the last days?

If not I would also think a strange shut out. Really more research should go into this...
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Jees
#6 Posted : 4/28/2017 9:40:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:
...First thing I notice is the massive amount your cousin’s wife took. My God, 50 mg freebase DMT + 100 mg enhanced leaves...
Idem dito. Shocked for a person to be introduced to spice, irresponsible comes to mind. What happened to start low and build up slowly? Anyway glad it worked out OK for her, maybe with 2 tugs she did not assimilate all of the pile that was there in the gvg?

Running Bear
#7 Posted : 4/28/2017 3:27:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cognitive Heart
#8 Posted : 4/28/2017 10:00:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You were partying with dimethyltryptamine and using an irresponsible amount of it. One may want to consider his/her actions. Don't put the blame on anything, you set this up. Big grin Acknowledgement is key.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 4/28/2017 10:10:57 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
Hes not slow or on any medications!

Quote:
Alcohol must mess with the dmt experience.

Case closed.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Running Bear
#10 Posted : 4/28/2017 10:21:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cognitive Heart
#11 Posted : 4/29/2017 4:08:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Running Bear wrote:
DMT is most often self-regulating and a safe substance so its not like i put her life in danger. lighten up people lol.

Ah, what if, though? Psychological short term(and possibly long term) changes are extremely present with DMT. Self-regulation also requires safe, measured and sober dosing, imho.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Running Bear
#12 Posted : 4/29/2017 4:56:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

#13 Posted : 4/29/2017 9:16:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Cognitive Heart wrote:

Ah, what if, though? Psychological short term(and possibly long term) changes are extremely present with DMT. Self-regulation also requires safe, measured and sober dosing, imho.

agreed.

also, loading 50mg of freebase and 100mg of changa? that's nuts. this right there shows that you shouldn't be dosing others if you have do double a breakthrough-dose in freebase, then add 100mg of changa on top of that. not to mention drinking alcohol before that lol.

not picking, but honestly what did you expect when posting a story like this? people here are concerned - that's all; has little of nothing to do with nitpicking or arguing, actually the opposite.

also, DMT doesn't always go as planned. sometimes nothing happens. sometimes it can go full throttle at half the typical dosage; dosage isn't the only factor when getting far with these experiences.

be safe dude.

Running Bear
#14 Posted : 4/29/2017 4:14:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler
#15 Posted : 4/29/2017 5:08:40 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I think this chat session showed a better maturity of Running Bear:

17:46:51 ‹The Traveler›Running Bear, what I see mostly you not being able to absorb the advice.
17:47:02 ‹The Traveler›And then it gets sour fast.
17:47:15 ‹Running Bear›I did absorb it
17:47:46 ‹The Traveler›Every time you let people know you undrstand something you make up a new excuse.
17:47:58 ‹The Traveler›That way you are not letting people know you really absorb it.
17:48:09 ‹Running Bear›I said i wouldn't have done that sober. What else do u want?
17:48:18 ‹The Traveler›Not sure if you are aware of that.
17:48:29 ‹The Traveler›Well, lets sort this one out. Smile
17:48:43 ‹The Traveler›Ok, this post: "I understand i loaded to much in the pipe. We were partying guys. Alcohol must mess with the dmt experience."
17:48:51 ‹The Traveler›So you understand but excuse.
17:49:09 ‹Running Bear›Ok i see lol.
17:49:18 ‹The Traveler›And then after that you go into the so called countertransference.
17:49:37 ‹Running Bear›Wow i just didnt see that
17:50:19 ‹Running Bear›Its hard to show what you feel through texting.

17:52:51 ‹Running Bear›I understand. It was stupid of me to load that much and thats why it bothers me
17:53:06 ‹The Traveler›I think that is indeed the essence of your question.
17:53:21 ‹The Traveler›You loaded a lot and he should have been out but wasn't.

18:00:37 ‹Running Bear›I get it now. I need to learn to calm down .
18:00:57 ‹Running Bear›And think before i post

Quite mature words in the end. Smile

Kind regards,

The Traveler

dreamer042
#16 Posted : 4/29/2017 6:00:22 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Yet another lesson in why it's not appropriate to force these experiences on others. I know we get excited by the grandeur of of own experiences and often feel compelled to share, but not everyone is ready for it right now, and apparently it's not ready for everyone right now.

Those who truly desire this experience will seek it out of their own accord and it will find them. There is something to be said for undergoing the journey of education, research, and experimentation that both prepares one for and leads one to the unimaginable realms. The sacred spaces are hallowed largely because of the pilgrimage one takes to reach them.

Some food for thought.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

DmnStr8
#17 Posted : 4/29/2017 7:01:22 PM

Come what may

dreamer042 wrote:
Yet another lesson in why it's not appropriate to force these experiences on others. I know we get excited by the grandeur of of own experiences and often feel compelled to share, but not everyone is ready for it right now, and apparently it's not ready for everyone right now.

Those who truly desire this experience will seek it out of their own accord and it will find them. There is something to be said for undergoing the journey of education, research, and experimentation that both prepares one for and leads one to the unimaginable realms. The sacred spaces are hallowed largely because of the pilgrimage one takes to reach them.

Some food for thought.

Poetic! I like this! Love
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

syberdelic
#18 Posted : 4/29/2017 7:25:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

On the guy that had a negligible effect, I would not doubt that he has something going on physiologically or with brain chemistry. One idea is that he has a large amount of MAO enzymes in his lungs and surrounding tissue. I wouldn't pin it on alcohol as described, because this wouldn't negate all psychedelic effect, but muffle them. To a lesser degree, I would say the same thing about SSRIs unless he is on a truly massive dose.

And on the note of being irresponsible, I can empathize with both sides. I would add that as long as the subject is aware of the power of the drug and the possibility of having a harrowing experience, they have essentially signed a waiver and take responsibility for their own drug use. I have administered DMT to many people under varying circumstances and although some of the experiences were horrid, it usually has a positive outcome. As an example, many years ago I gave an acquaintance around 40mg of DMT. As she came back to reality, I could see a large amount of anxiety and an obvious struggle to cope and integrate. She had been put face to face with her demons and it was not pretty. Her boyfriend was there with her but declined the offer even before seeing her reaction because of my warnings. So, when she was back into reality enough to communicate, she turned to him and informed him that they had to break up because the relationship wasn't good for either of them. I see this as a net positive outcome because it terminated a dysfunctional relationship that might have continued to corrode for years before a very nasty breakup. This way was a fairly clean break and they were able to move on with their lives.