We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
"Are You A God?!?" Options

Infectedstyle
#21 Posted : 3/23/2017 5:17:38 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Buddhism has very many complexes and schools of thought Dream Yoga or Tibetan Buddhism is what I think comes the closest to what I talk about. I've always had a feeling when i'm on DMT that I am tapping in to some ancient place that has a very 'eastern' feel to it. As if Eastern Architecture is somehow inspired from the things in this space. Or at the very least some spiritualist (ancient china was very into Channeling according to some Tao books I read) 'let's say shamans' knew how to navigate this place very well. But perhaps I am confusing Buddhism as if is was the same thing. Tbh, my understanding of Buddhism/zen is very facile so you saw that very right.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

syberdelic
#22 Posted : 4/25/2017 5:21:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One more update; I just learned that she gets zero nausea from ayahuasca. There is only a tightening of the stomach and a purge. This all happens way before any tripping sets in.

This combined with no nausea or vomiting on large doses of Kambo leads me to think it might be a disconnect between the head brain and the gastrointestinal brain.

spacexplorer
#23 Posted : 4/26/2017 4:00:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

seems like she doesn't have that many inner problems to work thru, very pure I guess

syberdelic
#24 Posted : 4/26/2017 5:00:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

spacexplorer wrote:
seems like she doesn't have that many inner problems to work thru, very pure I guess

I feel like she would not agree with this in the slightest.

downwardsfromzero
#25 Posted : 4/26/2017 3:21:54 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
This combined with no nausea or vomiting on large doses of Kambo leads me to think it might be a disconnect between the head brain and the gastrointestinal brain.

For some reason this makes me think of the vagus nerve. Ring any bells?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

syberdelic
#26 Posted : 4/26/2017 6:13:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Quote:

For some reason this makes me think of the vagus nerve. Ring any bells?

This is exactly where my research has led, but I wanted to see if anyone else was seeing the same possibility. The vagus nerve is obviously intact and functional or she wouldn't be alive. But maybe some portion of it is missing, disconnected, or not functioning properly. This could definitely explain the lack of nausea from Ayahuasca and Kambo, but leaves me pondering if it could also be the cause of some of the other differences such as ridiculously high tolerances to most drugs, delayed onset of action, and key components missing from her trips.

I think that if this is the case, we are severely under emphasizing the role of the enteric nervous system and its link to the brain in influencing our trips. If it is responsible for tolerance issues and delayed onset of action, it would likely include the blood brain barrier and point to an anomaly at the top of the vagus nerve where it actually ties into the brain.

For now, I'm clinging to the hope that her lack of duality and purely blissful DMT trips are something of mental fortitude and can be learned. She does have an extremely high will power and solid self identity, so there is hope.

syberdelic
#27 Posted : 5/1/2017 6:21:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

New Data:

I have learned new information today that also possibly points to the vagus nerve. She gets no body load from psychedelic drugs. ZERO

I was describing the body load to her that I get from DMT, and she was baffled and had no frame of reference for this. Specifically, I was describing the tingling sensation in my extremities and the sort of distorted and exaggerated weight of body parts. Turns out she gets no body sensations from any psychedelic or MDMA other than temperature regulation issues which I know happens in the brain. One other possible exception to this is that she experiences excess salivation on Amanitas. I personally do not experience this salivation.

This really makes me curious as to whether bad trips and negative components of trips are actually caused in the GI neurology or the interaction between the enteric nervous system and the brain. If... and this is a big IF... this is true, then it would mean that since there are drugs in existance that can essentially numb the GI tract, it MIGHT be possible for us that are not anomalies to negate the possibility of negative elements in our trips. Of course, much research would need to be done into the side effects of said drugs or any interactions with the psychedelic drugs. Also to consider is that oral administration might be out of the question for this to work.

PREV12