We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1112131415NEXT»
just some xtals Options

JustAnotherHuman
#241 Posted : 2/15/2017 10:48:40 PM

You create your own reality

If that's still in progress, then I absolutely can't wait to see the final product, Spaced Out 2!Twisted Evil
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Mindlusion
#242 Posted : 2/25/2017 1:27:30 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

freshly recrystallized out of a stubborn oily mixture

DET fumarate

Mindlusion attached the following image(s):
det fumarate.jpg (5,095kb) downloaded 1,011 time(s).
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

JustAnotherHuman
#243 Posted : 2/25/2017 9:54:12 AM

You create your own reality

2headsARE1 wrote:
What is DET?

Diethyltryptamine
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

leon
#244 Posted : 4/19/2017 8:27:38 AM
aimsiú fhírinne

recent pulls

gonna re-x this one again

Asher7
#245 Posted : 4/19/2017 2:09:33 PM

Professional Tracker

I noaminate this as doapest thead of the Nexus.Cool

Mindlusion
#246 Posted : 4/22/2017 9:52:02 PM

200mg ergine (LSA) maleates (presumably) *sadly on further analysis these contain little to none ergine... but stay tuned..

extracted from submerged culture of c. paspali

Mindlusion attached the following image(s):
20170422_144003.jpg (3,584kb) downloaded 894 time(s).
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

AcidShard
#247 Posted : 4/26/2017 5:31:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Mindlusion,
How did you get those DET crystals??
Is there a tek somewhere I haven't found or is it out of reach for the run of the mill kitchen chemist?

I haven't heard much about it, what are your thoughts/opinions on it compared to other tryptamines in terms of effects and as a tool for exploration or personal development?

I would love to learn more, thanks!

AcidShard

Mindlusion
#248 Posted : 4/26/2017 1:25:56 PM

AcidShard wrote:
Hey Mindlusion,
How did you get those DET crystals??
Is there a tek somewhere I haven't found or is it out of reach for the run of the mill kitchen chemist?

I haven't heard much about it, what are your thoughts/opinions on it compared to other tryptamines in terms of effects and as a tool for exploration or personal development?

I would love to learn more, thanks!

AcidShard

yes, unfortunately a bit out of reach for the average kitchen chemist. i've tried a few different methods employing more OTC materials but none discount them completely

I have experimented with nearly all of the higher n-alkyl tryptamine analogues, DPT , EPT, MPT, DET etc etc

They are all totally unique , incomparable but similar... Most are not much 'fun' and give you a serious ride, akin to a heavy dose of pharma. Not to be taken lightly.

DET on the other hand, is very much different from the rest. DET is very clear headed, none of that serious whacky mental exploding universe business. Even at very high doses, it doesn't 'breakthrough' like DMT. Instead it is euphoric, at high dose very visual with deep blue 3D tryptamine geometry, but your mind remains almost totally sober, it is very manageable. Its very gentle in this way, very unlike every other tryptamine of this class. In this way I compared it like, the 2c-b of the tryptamines, as it is quite gentle and sobering, euphoric and visual without going deep, but still an incredible molecule. It feels organic, as if man was meant to find it.
First I compared it to mescaline, for euphoria and gentleness, but mescaline goes deep, I am not sure if DET does.

The peak is fairly short, experience lasts 4-5hours, its the only tryptamine I ever considered taking more of in the same night.

downwardsfromzero
#249 Posted : 4/26/2017 2:39:24 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

^^ Acknowledging the LSA crystals Thumbs up

And eagerly watching this space... Drool

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Complexity
#250 Posted : 4/27/2017 7:38:32 PM

Being & Becoming

Mindlusion wrote:
200mg ergine (LSA) maleates (presumably)

Amazing Very happy

Why presumably maleates, if I can ask?
My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists. - Nikola Tesla

Mindlusion
#251 Posted : 4/27/2017 8:02:32 PM

Complexity wrote:
Mindlusion wrote:

Amazing Very happy

I meant presumably LSA, I am still waiting to see results of analysis, as c. paspali can produce a variety of alkaloids, in this case it should be mostly LSA.
As far as I know for sure, its an alkaloid salt extracted from the culture Big grin

Complexity
#252 Posted : 4/27/2017 8:53:10 PM

Being & Becoming

Mindlusion wrote:
Complexity wrote:
Mindlusion wrote:

Amazing Very happy

I meant presumably LSA, I am still waiting to see results of analysis, as c. paspali can produce a variety of alkaloids, in this case it should be mostly LSA.
As far as I know for sure, its an alkaloid salt extracted from the culture Big grin

Ok, this makes more sense Big grin
My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists. - Nikola Tesla

Phaneron
#253 Posted : 5/8/2017 2:54:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My first extraction and subsequent re-x. Still a bit dirty but soon I'll be able to distill my OTC solvents and hopefully get rid most of the impurities. All photos were from a 50 mL beaker.
Phaneron attached the following image(s):
IMG_2132.jpg (2,112kb) downloaded 776 time(s).
IMG_2151.jpg (1,691kb) downloaded 775 time(s).
IMG_2154.jpg (1,423kb) downloaded 771 time(s).
IMG_2157.jpg (1,165kb) downloaded 770 time(s).
IMG_2162.jpg (2,161kb) downloaded 768 time(s).

downwardsfromzero
#254 Posted : 5/8/2017 2:05:07 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

SOOO beautiful, Phaneron. Really nice work! What substance - the usual?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Phaneron
#255 Posted : 5/8/2017 7:25:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

Yes it is the usual suspect, DMT. This was done with 109 mg of DMT dissolved in 10 mL of naphtha at 70 C and left to evaporate which took about three days.

null24
#256 Posted : 5/9/2017 1:29:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Phaneron wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:

Yes it is the usual suspect, DMT. This was done with 109 mg of DMT dissolved in 10 mL of naphtha at 70 C and left to evaporate which took about three days.

Id know that coffin shape xtal structure anywhere! Those are some of the, if not THE most beautiful pics of DMT Ive ever seen! Amazing!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Phlux-
#257 Posted : 5/10/2017 11:52:18 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

so glad to see this thread is still going strong. i have tons of pics to upload when i get a chance.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

downwardsfromzero
#258 Posted : 5/10/2017 10:25:46 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Phlux- wrote:
so glad to see this thread is still going strong. i have tons of pics to upload when i get a chance.

I cheered when I saw this post! (Inwardly, the kids are sleeping!)

Phaneron
#259 Posted : 6/9/2017 8:55:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

These are DMT crystals from residue left over from my first extraction, I was able to use distilled heptane (Bestine) for the re-x. It took only a day for the heptane to evaporate and left much more dense and shorter crystals than my re-x with lighter fluid that was mostly octane, and took three days to evaporate. I am more happy with the distilled solvent as far as purity.

Photos were taken from a 60mm diameter re-x dish.
Phaneron attached the following image(s):
IMG_2164.JPG (4,151kb) downloaded 578 time(s).
IMG_2169.JPG (4,092kb) downloaded 572 time(s).
IMG_2176.JPG (3,535kb) downloaded 566 time(s).
IMG_2187.JPG (6,620kb) downloaded 563 time(s).

Nereus
#260 Posted : 6/10/2017 10:30:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

I cheered when I saw this post! (Inwardly, the kids are sleeping!)

Mwahah Laughing so funny!

Phaneron, stunning results. Thank you for sharing!

«PREV1112131415NEXT»