We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Oops!!!! Options

EZ4U2Shoot
#1 Posted : 1/16/2008 10:39:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim, and by Swim I mean Someone Who really Is NOT Me, decided she was going to order some Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose Seeds so that she could extract the LSA. Anyway, it seems they are pretty solid and Swim did not have a coffee grinder. So, Swim, and by Swim I mean Someone Who really Is NOT Me, decided to take the seeds to the local grocery store. Sure enough, she put all of the seeds she had through the coffee grinder at the grocery store. She even paid for the coffee which she didn't actually get. She said she just thought of it as a service charge. So now she has powdered HBWR seeds and as she was preparing them she mentioned to me that she doesn't think she got all of the seed powdered out of the coffee grinder. It seems that the case may be that there is a significant amount of HBWR seeds still in the grinder at the grocery. She said that given the weight difference between the seeds before she took them to the grocery and the powder she now has she suspects there is at least 30 or so seeds that are still in the coffee grinder. I wonder how that morning coffee before work is going to be for the next person to buy fresh ground coffee. Does anyone know the LD50 for that stuff? She really is starting to be concerned. I just can't keep from laughing my arse off.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 1/17/2008 12:39:05 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Oh dear, thats were things get wrong. Cool Funny as the story may be, I think it's important to make sure nobody else is involuntarely getting under the influence of these seeds. People might get hurt or worse. It's probably too late for that now but next time...tell her to make sure to buy a coffee grinder herself for these special occasions, where I life you can get a good grinder for about 20 euros. Kind regards, The Traveler

EZ4U2Shoot
#3 Posted : 1/17/2008 1:10:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:080451f254="The Traveler"]Oh dear, thats were things get wrong. Cool Funny as the story may be, I think it's important to make sure nobody else is involuntarely getting under the influence of these seeds. People might get hurt or worse. It's probably too late for that now but next time...tell her to make sure to buy a coffee grinder herself for these special occasions, where I life you can get a good grinder for about 20 euros. Kind regards, The Traveler[/quote:080451f254] I know it's all kinds of wrong, and I really shouldn't laugh about it, but when she told me, I couldn't help but think of my manager (a heavy coffee drinker) just wigging out at work. It's amusing where the imagination can take that. Nonetheless, I know it's a BIG OOPS, and I did actually suggest that she go back and buy some fresh ground coffee and get the rest of the HBWR seed powder out of there. Whether she did it or not I don't know yet and even if she did I will still wonder if someone else got there first or not. Oh, and just to add a note. A bit of irony would have it that I have a grinder but she didn't realize that until after I told her. At that time she already ground it at the store.

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 1/17/2008 1:38:16 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

EZ4U2Shoot wrote:
I know it's all kinds of wrong, and I really shouldn't laugh about it, but when she told me, I couldn't help but think of my manager (a heavy coffee drinker) just wigging out at work. It's amusing where the imagination can take that.

Well, to be hounest me and my girlfriend had a good laugh over your story. Smile Let's hope your friend got out the last bit of the grinded seeds first.

magic clown
#5 Posted : 1/19/2008 7:50:42 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Not only is that funny it makes me want to go out and buy coffee just on the off chance I get a special brew
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense