We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Microdosing Magic Mushrooms For Depression Options

Cozmic Eye
#1 Posted : 4/25/2017 8:29:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Microdosing helped me to focus more on positives. I was less distracted by the negativity of others. At the start I was at the same position in the negative spiral, but it felt like the poles + and โ€“ turned and I worked slowly upwards to the positive spiral, and no longer deeper down the negative hole.
As I became more positive in my attitude, the more positive feedback and experiences I gained. Love

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ducdevil
#2 Posted : 4/25/2017 6:31:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey Cozmic...

thanks for adding this. i have been very interested in beginning this course of treatment/discovery and am about to begin. what dose were you taking and how often? were you following the Fadiman plan; twice a week with 2-3 days between doses?

and what time of the day did you take the medicine? how long is/was your course?

cheers Smile

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 4/25/2017 10:23:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ime, a 0.100-150mg dose of dried psilocybe cubensis is quite micro, tolerable and safe. Dosed once every 2 weeks, typically 2-4 hours after my last meal and between 7pm-10pm. There have been interesting yet subtle differences in the longer term, specifically an enhanced ability to discern thoughts and interpret them as 'a whole' rather than separate from one another. Shorter term effects don't last as long but seem to be uplifting and adjust well to what I'm doing.

I can only encourage. Smile
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

GuruD
#4 Posted : 4/26/2017 12:08:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I thought about doing this, but after trying a few small doses I thought that there wasn't someting right about this.

I think one large trip once in a great while works better for me.

because the microdose thing didn't work out all that well for me.

anyway,

my 2 cents
Yew ken knot mayk mi knull bee kuhz eye am gohd sew kyndli phuhk awf withe yor knahtzee skair taktiks

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 4/26/2017 1:03:28 AM

Come what may

I have microdosed LSD and mushrooms before, both with positive results. Subtle change in mood and much less reactive. I find I am that way when I am stoned on weed anyway. In my book, weed = microdosing LSD or mushrooms. Same kind of easy going feeling.

I agree with GuruD as well. One large trip can have some very positive results as well. It just requires much more attention and energy.

The microdosing is good maintenance and the large dose trips can change you fundamentally. Combine both into your life and it's a powerful tool when you need it.

I think microdosing is more palatable for a wider variety of people. Some people can't take the strains of a higher dose. It can overwhelm some people, including myself a time or two, lol. I think they both hold great value in there own way.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

AlchemicalGnostic
#6 Posted : 4/26/2017 1:12:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I take 300mg once a week before work to improve productivity and it's fantastic. I used to take 500mg but that got a little too much at times. 300 seems to be the sweet spot for me.
I definitely recommend it.
"We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe." - Manly P. Hall