We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : What do you believe hyperspace, and the entities enhabiting it, are?
Choice Votes Statistics
Hyperspace is a real dimension, and its entities are conscious beings. 31 39 %
Hyperspace is a dimension within the mind, opening certain pathways. 29 37 %
Hyperspace is pure hallicunation. 3 3 %
What the hell is hyperspace? 5 6 %
Other. 10 12 %

PREV1234NEXT
Poll: Are hyperspace and its entities real or not? Options

SKA
#41 Posted : 4/15/2011 1:13:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think all experience is real.
Allthough our sense of meaning is strongly tied to and limited by our earthly, physical existance.
Some of the things encountered in DMT journeys are of an earthly nature/shape and we can see (earthly) meaning in them.
Other things encountered in DMT journeys seem to make no sense to us as they don't seem to serve any clear purpose in Physical Existance.
Doesn't mean they don't have meaning or can't have meaning. When something doesn't make sense to us we tend to think of it as "not real".

It's probably why alot of people tend to think of their nighttime dreams as illusive, meaningless visions that are not real.
I consider my dream experiences to be just as real as any other experience, allthough I can often not make sense of them.

It seems pretty obvious that fruit bearing trees have the purpose of feeding animals ( humans, insects, birds ) and sustaining the ecosystem.
It may not seem equally obvious to see a backwards walking Zebra with lipstick on it's ass, but who are we to say this has no purpose or meaning?

I have seen a female humanoid being in a DMT journey once. She was comprised of crawling snakes that formed the shape of her body. From her heart a light shone
through the crawling snake mass. She was sitting ontop of me as though she was having sex with me. Then a tentacle extended from her chest and went into my chest.
It went into the inside of my body, which I saw as a body-shaped cavity, and scrubbed hard, crusts and lumps away that had been clogging up my cavity.

The way I interpretted this was that she was cleaning my spiritual body from old, "condensed" experiences/memories I (unconsciously) refused to let go.
As if she made space available for new Life/Experience to flow through me again without problems.

Was this indeed the case? Or did I give this vision meaning myself?
I honoustly don't know, but the experience still was very real. And the cleansing was too, because I did experience being more calm, content, free and open for many months afterwards.
So is it really important to know wether all that meaning/healing came from an outside source of from within myself? I don't know.

I know that we earthly physical beings each have individual, separated physical bodies. But when it comes to the immaterial part of our being I'm not so sure.
More and more it seems that our Psyches are only separated by an illusion often known as the Ego.
More and more it seems that the "immaterial realm" is one, huge, boundaryless ocean of existance of which we are parts.
Suppose that were true than we couldn't really ever speak of "spirit ecologies" outside of ourselves.
There would be nothing outside of ourselves; All our visions, dreams and similair "immaterial" experiences wuld take place in an infinite realm witin ourselves.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

kyrolima
#42 Posted : 4/15/2011 1:55:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it that way: There is no impersonal experience.
Therefore: All experience is a subjectively experienced reality -
and all we have is our mind to decide which experiences are what we search for.
And therefore we are all able to decide our experiences.

Hallelulja- law of attraction

hahahah
elusive illusion

polytrip
#43 Posted : 4/15/2011 3:27:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
BananaForeskin wrote:
You say God tests the faith of priests by manifesting as little boys? What are the priests supposed to do to God in that situation? I know if he comes in the night and asks for a cup of sugar and some clothing you should give it, but what are you supposed to do to the little boys?

The lord works in mysterious ways. I guess that's why it's a test of faith. Remember, he asked moses to butcher his own sun before manifesting as a burning bush saying "nah, it's all a joke moses". Besdides, even all pacino agrees that god is a trickster.

BananaForeskin
#44 Posted : 4/15/2011 7:09:10 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

^^^

That is one take on how things went, I suppose! Razz
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Orion
#45 Posted : 4/15/2011 8:00:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OTHER.

If it really is my brain making this stuff up, then I truly am insane.

It feels, to me, like some form of natural process which is unlocked. Something familiar yet so distant. I understand the chemistry (to a point, even the process of the 'trip' is still very much unknown).

I'm a mostly analytical and critical person, but... hmmm...
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

entheogenadvocate
#46 Posted : 4/15/2011 9:20:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had many journeys where half way into hyperspace, the entities recognize that I havn't taken enough spice to achieve breakthrough, and thus begin to drag/direct/pull my hand (as my eyes are closed mind you) to find the lighter. These experiences raise some philosophical questions in my opinion.

- Scenario 1: entities are merely an extension/manifestation of our own ego
If this is the case, then during these trips where I have had my eyes closed, and have been heavily disoriented by the initial affects of the spice, part of my mind still remembers exactly where I dropped the lighter and maintaines spatial orientation of the external world in a way that allows my arm to reach to the correct spot to complete a task that I would not be able to complete phsyically, or have the desire to mentally, as I was already half way to hyperspace experiencing extreme bliss. In other words, my mind allowed my body to complete a task that I not only SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE, BUT SHOULDNT WANT TO COMPLETE.

If this is the case, I would then be led to believe that the answers to MANY different questions we have are actually already in our minds, we just need to figure out how to access the data. I know many of you will say this is a big leap, but during these journeys, if you shook me out of the trance, and told me to keep my eyes closed and grab the lighter... I wouldnt have been able to do it for a million dollars.

- Scenario 2: entities are real
If this is the case, the explanation is much more simple: While under the influence of DMT, the entities are able to see into our physical environment and are also capable of determining exactly how much of the spice we need to be liberated from our bodies.

I apologize if I'm explaining my thoughts poorly.

Happy JourneysSmile

All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

olympus mon
#47 Posted : 4/17/2011 7:56:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

i think as physical beings we don't/arent able to understand the true nature of what we casually call "real".
its highly possible that these entities are a construct of our altered minds but our consciousness gives "life" to these types of events.

entheogenadvocate wrote:
I have had many journeys where half way into hyperspace, the entities recognize that I havn't taken enough spice to achieve breakthrough, and thus begin to drag/direct/pull my hand (as my eyes are closed mind you) to find the lighter. These experiences raise some philosophical questions in my opinion.

ive also had this type of thing happen to me many times. there was often this little "helper" that would guide my torch lighter to the pipe when things started to get too confusing and difficult to move. she also will tell me with hand signals to keep going or even stop.
its really interesting to me and this has happened at least a dozen times. this same entity has also been the greeter of a multitude of breakthroughs and she even once handed me her business card with a glyph on it.

she is quite beautiful and wears a yellow kill bill type latex jumpsuit. she looks like japanese animation and has pig tails she keeps her shiny black hair in.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

tobecomeone00
#48 Posted : 4/18/2011 8:09:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
ive also had this type of thing happen to me many times. there was often this little "helper" that would guide my torch lighter to the pipe when things started to get too confusing and difficult to move. she also will tell me with hand signals to keep going or even stop.
its really interesting to me and this has happened at least a dozen times. this same entity has also been the greeter of a multitude of breakthroughs and she even once handed me her business card with a glyph on it.

she is quite beautiful and wears a yellow kill bill type latex jumpsuit. she looks like japanese animation and has pig tails she keeps her shiny black hair in.

This interests me greatly! I have experienced this plenty of times, and don't know what to think...Once while journeying, something pushed my hands/sunglasses away from my face...I could see this figure out of the corners of my eyes..Looked kinda like "aquaman", like a mermaid with legs or something...Yesterday, after a few doses, my bassist was calling, but I was not aware, due to my cordless being dead...while this was happening, unbenownst to me,something invisible would not let me take my machine pouch out of my canister...it was as if the tying cords were caught on something on the inside, but there was nothing to be caught on! As I kept yanking, simply amazed, the machine actually BENT into a way where it would not come out of the container...GLASS BENDING INTO A WTF SHAPE...I couldn't believe it, until I noticed my quartz crystal vibrating like NUTS in the container, shaking like crazy!! I realized the molecule might be trying to tell me something... I looked up at the ceiling for some reason, only to notice a shitload of hand shapes in the wall, pointing towards my living room...I got up and followed the pointing hands, to notice my bassist had called 3 times during...Wow...the molecule wanted me to play metal! Very happy

My point is there are DEFINITELY helpers, question is WHO are they? How do they know us? I've seen my father in visions with other people, and where it seemed like he and others had prepared certain journeys for me...Strange, but awe-inspiring nonetheless...I LOVE LIFE!!
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

strtman
#49 Posted : 4/22/2017 12:12:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Perhaps a good idea to bring up this topic again as not that many people have voted.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

WisdomTooth
#50 Posted : 4/23/2017 2:56:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They are projection of the collective superconscious ultimately a projection of yourself and once you realize this as they are no different than you they disappear and you become infinite!
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

Sakkadelic
#51 Posted : 4/23/2017 4:54:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They are you
Not just a construt of the mind
You
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

โ—‹
#52 Posted : 4/23/2017 5:13:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

As real as anything you've ever experienced

coAsTal
#53 Posted : 4/25/2017 10:46:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can not speak for any other, but I have several hundred experiences with spice and dozens with shrooms.
I am not a skeptic-- but I have never once felt anything "outside" myself. No forms of person, no shapes of people or people-like things/presences. None of it.
I've taken the spectrum from mild doses to unquestionably "heroic" over the years-- mixed heavy spice with heavy shrooms... you name it. But never have I seen anything like the things I frequently read people writing about in forums like this.

One part of me believes the stories people tell are simply their mind anthropomorphising objects around them. Some people believe strongly in the stories they read, and go into the experience already looking for such a presence--so they manufacture one from within.

There is at least a plausible chance, however, that there are extra-dimensional realities that can be tuned in to-- ones that my body antenna (brain) simply doesn't receive.

Over the many years I've practised with these incredible tools, I've seen things that defy explanation/description. It's added immeasurably to the perspective I carry into everyday life.

But I'm afraid I've never glimpsed a hint of any "beings"-- my heart tells me that they are honestly just projections of certain feedback signals from some people's senses and intentions. But I can not say for sure what others sense, only what I have.

My mind remains open-- always...

Sakkadelic
#54 Posted : 4/25/2017 11:28:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

coAsTal wrote:
but I have never once felt anything "outside" myself. No forms of person, no shapes of people or people-like things/presences. None of it.

Exactly what i feel, even if there was form of person or any kind of beings but there is no presence but mine, nothing ever gave me a feeling that it is something separate from me, like if you meet a person or a dog in normal life.. but this could be just us like this
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Espurrr
#55 Posted : 4/25/2017 11:38:36 PM

โ—‹

hello Very happy
to me hyperspace is fairly real, and thats no preference, first of all i believe what is being pinned down isn't weather hyperspace is real as in "can you touch it?" but as in "whatever does it have independent existence from us" and for sure that is what i experience, anyone who has been into hyperspace can tell that what goes on is completely separate from their mind BUT acting accordingly to whats going on in it, because thats the content you're exposing it to, it may adapt to your individual aesthetics but it in itself holds the intelligence to decide what to do, and A LOT goes on in hyperspace, you'd be surprised, because people come back having experienced SO many things that it cannot fit into normal linear memory, so its just stashed somewhere you can't remember it, how could the mind itself create that which it cannot hold on to/ remember, secondly im pretty sure that anyone who has spent an amount of their time working with ideas, themes and "stories/theories" can clearly see that these ideas are FLOATING in hyperspace, they are absolutely everywhere, and the wilder your imagination is, the more you grow capacity to grasp this stuff, sure i mean we could go with the mind is infinite and that which can happen in the collective mind of the species or the planet can be what we call hyperspace, but i mean come on, is that the best story to tell? Razz

AwesomeUsername
#56 Posted : 4/27/2017 2:57:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe that the mind is like a computer.

When you wake up, you turn it on and you see the desktop.

Later in the day you start using some of the information you have on it to perform tasks.

Drugs are like a CD or USB stick, they load new data into your system which you can keep or delete after you're done with it.

Sometimes that data can cause errors or in a worse case a virus in which case there is no other option than to crash the operating system and lose everything you had.

DMT won't do that, it will most likely do an update. But in order for the update to be complete you must restart the windows, which is essentially shutting down (or sleeping) and turning on again (waking up).

In the meanwhile a lot of it is happening, but you're basically non-functional at that point getting prepared to use that information you have in a better, faster or whatever the update was way. It's generally unnoticeable at first, but it happened and it made an improvement.

Now get this... imagine there's another extension pack for DMT, called DMT + MAOI which let's you get more updates done but it takes a lot of more time and slows down your operating system quite a lot. This extension pack doesn't require shutting down, but it will interfere with a lot of tasks you would try to perform.

ys
#57 Posted : 4/27/2017 4:22:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

let us conduct further discussion upon the matter in E-prime

exquisitus
#58 Posted : 5/22/2017 4:58:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

a very iportant choice is missing in the poll.
namely, "all of the above", or even better "all of the above plus some more choices not made explicit above".

there is no such thing as monolithic "homo" species, there are multiple varieties within "homo", and i don't mean based on skin color, or penis length, or ass mass... more like spiritual constitution. varieties within varieties. subdivisions within subdivisions. the conspirateinment folks have their own dumbed down fairy tale about lizard people, think along similar lines if you need a thinking aid...

different observers see different things, or even better, different observers' umwelts are ontologically different, sometimes fundamentally incompatible and deeply in eternal conflict.

there is lots of serious literature on this topic, anthropological, philosophical, even purely grounded in experimental physics and thermodynamics... the curious thing, people prefer to ignore this line of though (as dangerous?), to turn a blind eye, to believe in the myth of human (humane?) unity and in all kinds of erroneous conclusions that "follow" from the erroneous premise...

Asher7
#59 Posted : 5/22/2017 6:58:37 AM

Professional Tracker

Real or not, I couldn't tell you. A funny thing though, is all these NDE's I take note of, for various reasons, are starting to blur the line. Like it or not, nde's and dmt reports share so much in common that if you don't take note of the title, they're all pretty much interchangeble.

Food for thought.

DeltaSpice
#60 Posted : 5/24/2017 6:39:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Speaking for myself.
Entities are real . That is why it is so shocking and interesting. The implications are mind blowing.

PREV1234NEXT