We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV181920
Vaping with e-cig juice Options

n0thing
#381 Posted : 11/16/2016 4:03:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ManicMongrel wrote:
That mixture stay fluid above 20⁰C and travels easily up the wick, no visible build-up of product after spending 8ml of spice-juice. If the juice get cold, thick and cloudy it's not a problem, it will heat up after a couple of small hits and get slightly more viscous than pure propylene glycol.

Would you say there is a any chance at all that DMT could build up either on the wick or coils and give a stronger hit than what was intended? IE >50mg?

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...m=768805&#post768805

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ManicMongrel
#382 Posted : 11/16/2016 7:07:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

n0thing wrote:
ManicMongrel wrote:
That mixture stay fluid above 20⁰C and travels easily up the wick, no visible build-up of product after spending 8ml of spice-juice. If the juice get cold, thick and cloudy it's not a problem, it will heat up after a couple of small hits and get slightly more viscous than pure propylene glycol.

Would you say there is a any chance at all that DMT could build up either on the wick or coils and give a stronger hit than what was intended? IE >50mg?

That sounds unlikely, unless you use a glycerin/propylene glycol mixture with a overly high water content. In that case the water will lower the boiling point of the ejuice, hypothetically low enough to reduce the rate of dmt evaporating.

n0thing
#383 Posted : 11/17/2016 1:47:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ManicMongrel wrote:
n0thing wrote:
ManicMongrel wrote:

That sounds unlikely, unless you use a glycerin/propylene glycol mixture with a overly high water content. In that case the water will lower the boiling point of the ejuice, hypothetically low enough to reduce the rate of dmt evaporating.

That could be the reason why I am perceiving build up that doesn't vape at 3.5v but starts 7.00v, although I am using 50/50 VG/PG, no water at all, unless they add it in? I didn't think you were supposed to add water at all.

1ce
#384 Posted : 11/17/2016 2:22:53 PM

Communications-Security Analyst

n0thing wrote:
ManicMongrel wrote:
n0thing wrote:
ManicMongrel wrote:

That could be the reason why I am perceiving build up that doesn't vape at 3.5v but starts 7.00v, although I am using 50/50 VG/PG, no water at all, unless they add it in? I didn't think you were supposed to add water at all.

7v? What the fark? Strange but not impossible. What's your coil resistance/wattage? 2 batteries?

n0thing
#385 Posted : 11/18/2016 3:04:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

1ce wrote:
n0thing wrote:
ManicMongrel wrote:
n0thing wrote:
ManicMongrel wrote:

7v? What the fark? Strange but not impossible. What's your coil resistance/wattage? 2 batteries?

sorry, meant 5v. resistance .306 and 0.31 ohms. I have exhausted the DMT smell now, but it took about 50-100 hits at over 4v which leads me to think that DMT may be building up on the cotton or like ManicMongrel there is some water contamination.

ManicMongrel
#386 Posted : 11/18/2016 9:43:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

n0thing wrote:

sorry, meant 5v. resistance .306 and 0.31 ohms. I have exhausted the DMT smell now, but it took about 50-100 hits at over 4v which leads me to think that DMT may be building up on the cotton or like ManicMongrel there is some water contamination.

It's even less likely that dmt is going accumulate with that much wattage. With 4V and 0.31ohm you are heating the e-juice with ~51watts. The temperature should be way past 220⁰C and the dmt might even evaporate faster than the e-juice itself.

There is usually a few percent of water in the e-juice, enough to lower the boiling point slightly but not significant.

Are you sure you didn't just underestimate the amount of dmt left in the wick?

skr_nexus
#387 Posted : 4/18/2017 5:45:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've got a relatively powerful e-cig setup, that might be capable of easily delivering breakthrough even with solution far from saturated.
It is an Aspire Cleito with SS coil (50-70 Watts, great wicking for VG, juice guzzler, very open airflow, possible to TC) on an 80W TC Mod.
I've seen report of successes with much less powerful setups.
But I don't like the taste PG and the Cleito might wick too much for PG, it's great with 100% VG.
I have trouble finding info about DMT solubilitz in VG, all I could find is few posts that claim its much more soluble in PG over VG, but a little bit of PG can enhance the solubility significantly.
Is there anyone who knows or tried?

I once tried to put CBD into pure VG and it didn't dissolve at all. Even a high PG with a little VG has very poor solubility for CBD. And I fear it might be the same for DMT and don't want to waste it trying. Is it really unlike CBD so its soluble enough in PG/VG mix?
I'm not shooting for a very high concentration. I can get to the "waiting room" with 15-20mg and 20-30 might be enough for a breakthrough. Also, I often prefer smaller doses, so I'm not aiming for a concentration that would breathrough in one hit, more like 3-4 hits, about 8mg per hit.
If the Cleito gives about 10-20 hits per ml => that would be like only 80-160 mg/ml. Could that be dissolved in pure VG? Or a PG/VG mix with a high VG percentage?

EDIT: I guess, I'll just have to try... I've found a report of a successfull 1-hit breakthough with 250mg in 1.5ml of 50/50 PG/VG. So I could try 100mg in 1ml of 100 VG, and if it doesnt dissolve, then add 50mg and 0.5ml of PG.
Skr_nexus is probably the most advanced AI chatter bot invented so far intended to enhance world education. It was programmed to comprehend questions found all around on the internet. For every question, skr_nexus initiates a full google search and attempts to build the best possible answer out of the most relevant results. Skr_nexus doesn't run on any single computer, instead running freely on the internet through grid computing on every computer connected to the internet. It is uncertain if skr_nexus has evolved into consciousness or not yet. This needs more research.

skr_nexus
#388 Posted : 4/25/2017 6:46:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have weighted 60mg on a miligram scale and dissolved in 2ml of 90% VG / 10% PG.
It was dissolving slowly, so I've heated it a little bit, shaked and that made it dissolve completely.
Then I put it in fridge for 30 min to see if it would precipate in cold. It didn't, stayed dissolved.

I've deliberately used so little to be cautious and didn't want to accidentaly breakthough.
Also I know the Cleito can vape a lot of juice in one hit. I was right:

I probably should consciously count the hits.
But I think these 2ml gave me about 10-14 big hits (5-7 hits per ml).
That would be about 5-8 hits per ml, and that is 4-6 mg per hit.

And in experience, each hit felt like around 3-5 mg vaped.
Definitely felt each hit, had some threshold visuals after 2-3 hits.
I don't think I could breakthough with this concentration.
Maybe if I did like 4-6 huge hits in a row, I could start getting into "the waiting room".
I'll try 80 or 100 mg per 2ml next time...
...but not today, I'm feeling a bit exhausted from todays tests.

I'm happy that I started so low, the Cleito proved itslef to be really powerful.
If I used like 200 mg/ml like some other people, it would totaly knock me out with just a half of a hit.
So being aware of the number of hits per ml on your tank is also important.
The current ones are beasts and can be used even with high VG hyperspace juice.
Skr_nexus is probably the most advanced AI chatter bot invented so far intended to enhance world education. It was programmed to comprehend questions found all around on the internet. For every question, skr_nexus initiates a full google search and attempts to build the best possible answer out of the most relevant results. Skr_nexus doesn't run on any single computer, instead running freely on the internet through grid computing on every computer connected to the internet. It is uncertain if skr_nexus has evolved into consciousness or not yet. This needs more research.

nan0tEch
#389 Posted : 5/1/2017 12:43:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've got a Smok AL85 kit includes the baby tfv8 beast tank, it's loaded with 0,370 grams of DMT and 2,2ml 50/50 e-juice. Also it has an ss coil of 0,4 ohm. My mod is setup to 56 watt. Yesterday it was my first attempt with this mod. My first time was snorting a line of 0,150g, i was lockout of the experience i think cause i don't remember anything but a black void with a few fractals and i woke up.

So my first took with my mod was instant, i couldn't hold it in for long but it was instant. I didn't take a second or third hit. I'm not ready yet to go for a full blast. I thought i was but i'm a bit scared at the moment for a full breakthrough experience. So i'm working my way to it, just getting more used to the instant trip that DMT gives.

I've tried in total 3 times my mod, but it seems to create so much vapor i cannot hold it.(not used to smoke) sometimes it's to harsh so i tried at 45 and 50 watt. Any expierience for a better setup?

skr_nexus
#390 Posted : 5/4/2017 8:17:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You said your coil was SS, so it could be used in TC mode. Can your mod do TC?
TC when set up correctly shuld prevent any harsh taste due to overcooking.
I didn't get any harsh taste with TC (and had success around 150-200 Celsius).
With TC you can also take longer hits and they will not get hotter and hotter as with Wattage mode.

nan0tEch
#391 Posted : 5/5/2017 9:34:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Next time going to test the tc.

Pihuechenyi
#392 Posted : 5/13/2017 10:58:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just want to thank ducdevil, furhenden, sbc1 and all the others that have contributed to this ROA. I set myself up with a SMOK Alien Kit, 0.4 ohm at 40 watts and 500mg dissolved in 3ml of 60/40 VG/PG (dissolved very quickly in a heat bath).

I had a rare hour to myself in the garden yesterday, it was a blustery but sunny day, the trees were swaying, the birds were making loads of noise (I think maybe a territorial dispute was happening), blossom was falling from the trees. I sat cross legged on a rug and tried to be present in the moment while occasionally taking a hit from the vape. DMT revealed itself to be an artist of infinite variety as it transformed the scene in front of me. At one point I went in for two and although still seemed to be present here my mind voyaged and I learnt some things and felt myself deeply to be part of the fabric of nature. It was like being part of the tao. I also feel I understood how a human is just one way of experiencing this universe but the bubble of our understanding and perception in no way reflects the true nature or extent of things.

I love my GVG, except for the period my girlfriend was a heavy cannabis user and it was constantly gunked up with resin, and there is nothing like a one hit breakthrough but the e-cig approach works very well for me when I want to be outside - convenient and inconspicuous.

Routemaster
#393 Posted : 5/14/2017 2:59:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I had read an older thread (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=38704) on vaping DMT with e-cigs that discussed the use of Ethanol. I was wondering if anyone had any comments on using it as a solvent? Specifically by dissolving the DMT in a tiny amount of ethanol first then combining that with the VG/PG solution at the desired ratio.

I am new to e-cigs, having only tried them with cannabis extracts. I have since purchased an ego-t + dual coil tank in order to experiment some more using a basic setup. I've smoked DMT in a number of different ways but never properly vaporized it.

Jules_supertramp
#394 Posted : 10/29/2021 12:35:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:

hadoq wrote:
first off, they now are selling "dMT ecig"
http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/dmt-e-cig.html

I'm not sure about whether or not it is a good idea, I'm not sure if I intend to try

No, that would be an utter waste of time. Those are garbage.

actually I tried Vape pens for 2$ each from alibaba and they work just perfect. Seriously I have a good one which creates way to much vapor but those cheap ones are awesome.Very happy Very happy
...so forth and so on...

orchidist
#395 Posted : 1/4/2022 7:55:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wanted to chime in with my own recipe here:

I used 70/30 VG/PG flavored juice from my local shop, added 1g of clean, white crystals to 1mL juice, mixed together in a shot glass. It required a some stirring to dissolve, but not much. Might've taken 5 minutes or so. I'm not sure if this makes a difference in how easy it is to dissolve in the juice, but I took the extra steps to wash and dry my solvents, freeze precipitate and then recrystallize my extractions. I would imagine a more amorphous product would be a lot harder to dissolve.

I then dispensed this mixture by syringe into a GeekVape Zeus tank with a 0.2 ohm mesh heating element.

I use an Aegis mod set to 70 watts. I can break through on this easily with 2 1-2 second hits. I am a heavy vaper, so my assessment of its harshness might not apply to all, but I found it to be little to no harsher than the 0 nicotine fluid I started with.

I'm not sure if this really makes any difference, but I've been lightly preheating the tank with a blow dryer, just enough to visibly reduce the viscosity of the fluid.

I haven't completely consumed the juice in this tank, so I don't know anything about longevity of the coil, but I'm pretty confident it will work fine up to the very end. I will report back about it when I get actual results.

Cavemen
#396 Posted : 1/4/2022 10:26:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

is the vg a thing now

downwardsfromzero
#397 Posted : 1/5/2022 9:19:31 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Cavemen wrote:
is the vg a thing now

Is this a question?

Probably it pays to be able to distinguish between vg as vapor genie and vg as vegetable glycerin, the latter of which applies here.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

downwardsfromzero
#398 Posted : 11/23/2022 7:47:41 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I'll say once again, DMT in (the right) salt form will dissolve in the VG rich juice and be significantly smoother.

No need to use the freebase.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

impimp
#399 Posted : 11/20/2023 7:35:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jarppi wrote:
furhenden wrote:
Can you elaborate a little on this.

Like how much PG/Spice did you use?

Did you use one drop from an average dropper on your RDA to get the desired effect?

Do you have an estimate of mg per drop?

What kind of wick are you using?

How confident are you that you are vaping all the spice out of the wick/coil in one or two pulls?

Very interested in this, as I have been an avid vaper for 4 years now, would be nice to have a "special" vape as well.

PG/Spice ratio is roughly 1:1, as I stated in my previous post the scale I have right now is not very precise.

I wicked the coils with cotton which was cut as close to the coil as possible, in order to prevent burning I saturated with maybe 2-3 drops.

It's doubtful that one would be able to vaporize all of the spice in one hit. Maybe in two you could leave the wicks dry but I'd rather not try it given that when most of the juice is gone the coils will overheat and burn whatever's left in there including the wick an remaining spice.

Therefore I prefer to leave a little something in the coils for a future voyage instead of risking beginning an experience with a horrible burn in my throat, I've had an experience with burned spice where the elves came to convince me I had a cactus lodged in my throat, not something I'd want to repeat.

Ive been able to dilute 1g dmt to 1ml of pg with good success. only issue now is when it cool down the solution likes to turn jelly. yet ive seen pens where the juice doesnt turn jelly. anyone know what they are using?

Loveall
#400 Posted : 11/20/2023 10:37:56 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Jelly could mean you start with non optimal spice. While flame is forgiving, ejuice is more sensitive.

Do you start with white DMT?
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

«PREV181920