We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I'm happy to finally be a part of this community Options

AncientJester
#1 Posted : 4/24/2017 2:32:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

People of Dmt-nexus have you ever had the sensation you're just counting days until it's your time to die/transcend? anyhow I'm in that state in this writing moment.

Let me quickly introduce myself. I'm a 20 year old guy from Sweden who has plenty of experience with LSD and magic mushrooms, when it comes to DMT i do have some minor experiences but I've never had a real breakthrough, and maybe that's because I've never felt ready to have that experience, until now... Which brings us to the current state I'm in, counting days until my death, as you probably figured out by now I'm not talking about a literal death, rather a complete Ego death.

It's that time again, the time when you've planned a Dmt trip, and the days get longer and longer with each day brining us closer and closer to the experience and for me this is where the anxiety starts building, but I've never felt like this before, i feel like this is the time i'll be going all the way, which is a little bit scary for me at the moment.

Anyhow This bring us on to why i finally decided to join Dmt-Nexus, after many months of hanging out here mostly reading experiences. And the reason being simple enough, I need a community to talk to, I need people to bounce ideas with. Also i need a place where i can share my Experiences to.

I know this is a good community which I'm now happy to be apart of.

Best regards / AncientJester
Spiritual seeker, Explorer of consciousness

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Leviathansbane
#2 Posted : 4/24/2017 9:38:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Set and setting. Learn to be ready to accept any and all experiences you have as either a reward for diligent effort on character building before the journey, or a consequence/lesson for what you have brought upon yourself or run away from. I say this because it appears to me that if you are hiding anything from your psyche at all that is holding you back from transcendence, it will come back for you to face. Not out of hostility but because you need to process it *appropriately* in order to proceed to the next levels. Look at it like a personal trainer, you have to put the hard work in if you want to be able to step into the ring with Ali. The good news is, they want you to learn, they are there to support you on this path.

Ultimately I think a little fear is a good thing, at least at the beginning when you start ironing out the wrinkled of your soul. I think it's good to keep that level of respect for the spice.

AncientJester
#3 Posted : 4/25/2017 9:38:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah i've kind of come to that conclusion myself, that's a part of why i am little bit shaky, since i feel like i know there's not going to be easy at all for me but i am going to face it, and there's no point in continue running i'm done with that. It's cool you used Personal trainer as an example since i'm actually studying to become a personal trainer and one of my biggest passions is gym, and health, i like to push myself to new limits in weights and on the spiritual path.

I saw you left me an inbox as well, unfortunately i can't reply yet since it's moderator only until i've been promoted ! Smile

But what time zone are you in we could maybe match someday and hang out in the chat?
And on that note i'd like to thank you for dropping by leaving me this perfect comment, also i hear you have quiet some experience with the jesters i'd love to here some of your stories !

Best regards
Spiritual seeker, Explorer of consciousness

followingkrishna
#4 Posted : 4/26/2017 8:11:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,
I am happy to see that anxiety is good. I noticed that same feeling. I think that the day and morning before it helps to meditate. At least sit down and take a few breaths. Think to yourself there is a reason why I want this.
The ego never wants to die. Its a barrier that we use to protect ourselves. We may not even know what is really underneath. If you have some one who is very experienced than you could try the death meditation. You can use it to help kill your ego.
There is a guy who talks about living in the now. Not placing labels on things. Not being afraid or worried. Just realizing that the whole of all time is all happening right now. There is no real future. There is only energy moving and to try to change the past is impossible. It also wastes your life and energy. To think of what will or might happen is to waste energy and life as well. It is something that has no reality. You can not go through a door and be in the future change something and leave.
So living in the now is knowing things have and will happened. Just instead of using the energy fixated on them use it to live. The flow will keep up with you if you dont block it. A creek can not get to the ocean if the path is blocked.
I have been working on just plain old working out. Want to get to my full natural potential then a little further. I want a dynamic work out that works on my strength speed agility and ballance.
Lots of love and good luck
I'm a monkey who learned how to use a computure. I spell bad and have bad grammar. Everything thing i say is a lie. Everything posted by me pertains as a line of fiction. The internet provider is paid by my dolphin friend's owner who is a unicorn. Monkey out.