We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acacian Melbourne–Berlin Axis Options

paisileus
#1 Posted : 4/24/2017 12:09:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Deleted.

- Blessings

Mod wrote:
Edited by moderator. No sharing of personal information.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

wira
#2 Posted : 5/11/2017 3:31:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please do not wild-harvest rare and threatened Acacias! Grow from seed and be patient, then explore with clear conscience.

Sore
#3 Posted : 5/12/2017 3:31:26 AM

Sooth seeker

wira wrote:
Please do not wild-harvest rare and threatened Acacias! Grow from seed and be patient, then explore with clear conscience.

I agree 100%, just recently purchased: Trichocereus Spachianus seeds ( GOLDEN TORCH ), Acacia obtusifolia ( BLUNT LEAF WATTLE ), Acacia Maidenii seeds ( Maiden's wattle ), Trichocereus pachanoi seeds ( SAN PEDRO ).

Constantly looking to expand and grow my collection of seeds although am having trouble finding decent/trust worthy sources those mentioned above I had to obtain through Ebay and for 20-30 seeds they weren't very cheap at all!

If you wouldn't mind PMing me some trusted sources whether they're on Ebay or otherwise I would be very appreciative.

I intend to obtain mostly rare Acacia and plants native to Australia but am open to any and all recommendations if any come to mind, feel free to PM and I will respond via public post if you have any queries about seeds or plants located in Perth, Melbourne or North East Queensland I can probably scratch something up...I have a few mates that work in the landscaping and botany business.
Full disclosure: This account is a form of Role-playing any and all said is for the sake of entertainment value.

paisileus
#4 Posted : 5/12/2017 3:38:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

wira wrote:

Yes, it is all about growing from seeds.

paisileus
#5 Posted : 5/12/2017 3:59:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sore wrote:

I agree 100%, just recently purchased: Trichocereus Spachianus seeds ( GOLDEN TORCH ), Acacia obtusifolia ( BLUNT LEAF WATTLE ), Acacia Maidenii seeds ( Maiden's wattle ), Trichocereus pachanoi seeds ( SAN PEDRO ).

Good on you!

Sore wrote:

Constantly looking to expand and grow my collection of seeds although am having trouble finding decent/trust worthy sources those mentioned above I had to obtain through Ebay and for 20-30 seeds they weren't very cheap at all!

Yes, having the same problem.
Self-collecting after undergoing a training on ethical and sustainable seed collecting in consideration of the locality seems yielding a way towards a solution (if one has access to and can identify the plant to the time of 'seeding'Pleased.

Sore wrote:

If you wouldn't mind PMing me some trusted sources whether they're on Ebay or otherwise I would be very appreciative.

Will let you know any news.
Haven't had a chance to look more closely at:
http://sharetheseeds.me

Sore wrote:

I intend to obtain mostly rare Acacia and plants native to Australia but am open to any and all recommendations if any come to mind, feel free to PM and I will respond via public post if you have any queries about seeds or plants located in Perth, Melbourne or North East Queensland I can probably scratch something up...I have a few mates that work in the landscaping and botany business.

Excellent.
What a great contact!

Sore
#6 Posted : 5/13/2017 8:03:05 AM

Sooth seeker

paisileus wrote:

Will let you know any news.
Haven't had a chance to look more closely at:
http://sharetheseeds.me

Cheers, I just registered, look forward to hearing back.
Full disclosure: This account is a form of Role-playing any and all said is for the sake of entertainment value.