We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT Experience - You create your reality Options

ShamanicYogi
#21 Posted : 7/22/2014 12:41:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wiglo wrote:

The idea that I manifested my realities based on my conscious thought, my will, really touched me in a beneficial way. I ceased to believe that I was some puppet that flowed in the wind like a leaf, falling where it may. In fact, I was in complete control of my reality at a conscious level and if I wanted this reality to treat me like a leaf in the wind, then it would. If I wanted pain and suffering, that is what I got. If I wanted peace and happiness, it awaited me with a though. I decided I would take control of my life and I did. I made it happen.
In the last few months, an old friend pointed me to Jane Roberts - Seth. Many of the things Seth speaks about I came across throughout my DMT and ayahuasca experiences. I am not sure what the correlation means if anything, but I found it surprising that I had come up with intelligible ideas and concepts about the nature of reality with only limited mathematical and scientific knowledge and that multiple sources had the same ideas.
Much love and respect.

Excellent original post.
Yes, this is the most important things that a psychedelic practice has taught me: we are the creators of our experience.

genocide_1986 wrote:
That was an amazing trip report, I have never felt in control before and interacted with 'them' before. They've always took me on journeys and I've just gone with the flow. Each time seems like a lesson and I do seem to learn from them, I just don't think I could explain what lol.
These experiences have raised a lot of questions and I feel a lot more awake since I first had dmt
Seems strange to say but my life had actually improved a lot since I've been using dmt I feel more connected with myself
Do you feel like this too?

Have you worked with ayahuasca? A seeker can learn about the navigation of the DMT experience through an oral dose of fumarate DMT, which is the form found in the plants.

tsiwt wrote:

So i Wonder if harnessing that skill during this lifetime is something important?
I didn't get the feeling that meditation nor yoga nor opening the chakras was what the dmt universe is about but rather an explosion of the imagination... Wild stuff..
Seth is strange but I like the content. What book is the best one that lines up with your dmt experiences? thanks.

Consider checking out Abraham Hicks and Bashar.

DMT use most likely decalcifies the pineal gland and tends to connect a person more with his/her intuition; and that is ultimately what a Yoga (and meditation) practice does as well: connect a person with his/her intuition. Psychedelic and particularly DMT use are a shortcut to the enlightenment experience; but, DMT exploration is no substitute for a daily practice of meditation and mind/body practice.

A wise person once said: DMT experiences cannot replace a daily practice of meditation and asana (the physical postures of Yoga); and a daily mind/body/spirit practice cannot replace that of the ayahuasca or otherwise DMT experience. They both have a place in personal practice.

And the DMT experience enhances the skills necessary for an effective meditation practice to germinate and evolve.
ॐ Shamanic Yogi ❤

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Russe
#22 Posted : 7/22/2014 11:31:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Wiglo! Thanks for sharing your experience. I was thinking about me as a puppet, and thanks to you, I think differently now.

I didn't see it in the topic (maybe I miss this information) but what was the amount of spice and the method to take it?

wiglo
#23 Posted : 7/15/2015 4:01:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Russe wrote:
Hi Wiglo! Thanks for sharing your experience. I was thinking about me as a puppet, and thanks to you, I think differently now.

I didn't see it in the topic (maybe I miss this information) but what was the amount of spice and the method to take it?

Hi Russe! I am SO happy to have learned that you have discovered you are NOT a puppet, but that you are in complete control of your own reality. Cheers! Please don't forget this, because it comes from an absolute source of universal love Smile

stitch
#24 Posted : 7/15/2015 6:30:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Really cool report !

That is one of the most important things to learn, you need to believe in yourself and i think that it is better to be a bit overconfident( if you must ) and 'brave' in there. You should be the one controlling the parade , but at the same time not to act ignorant of the entities that want to show you new things sto learn.

It is not just you, i myself describe my life as totally changed in a really positive way ever since i tried dmt. I think it is like this with every drug, if you use it to learn new things the universe opens up to you. The main thing is to keep your balance and not take it as a game. Your life after all is not a game. Other than that i am too young and green to have any other findings to share with you. One thing i do know is that from the things i have taken so far it seems that there is a certain limit of knowledge that each provides, but the scenario is not like this with dimitriiii. I feel like it is a portal to the never-ending knowledge.

Peace out.
The path is endless and fascinating, but those who know why they follow it, are never late.

brilliantlydim
#25 Posted : 7/15/2015 10:27:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report, thank you for taking the time to articulate it so well. It's inspiring to hear about an experience like this. The real cool part to think about is how your experience has/will influenced other peoples realities. Everyone who read it was meant too, and it will leave its imprint, no matter how big or small, on each one of them. This is true of all things, but for someone reason it stuck out to me while reading your report.

Have you heard of a guy by the name of Mark Passio? I have started listening to his stuff recently, what he talks about seems to me to relate to your experience. I suggest searching "Mark Passio's Natural Law Seminar" on youtube. It is in 3 parts and totals almost 9 hours, but in my opinion worth watching the whole thing. I believe he does a real good job of tying together the ethereal and real world, and explaining why we have the problems we do on this earth.

Quote:
The main thing is to keep your balance

The main thing indeed.

wiglo
#26 Posted : 7/16/2015 7:55:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

stitch wrote:
Really cool report !

That is one of the most important things to learn, you need to believe in yourself and i think that it is better to be a bit overconfident( if you must ) and 'brave' in there. You should be the one controlling the parade , but at the same time not to act ignorant of the entities that want to show you new things sto learn.

It is not just you, i myself describe my life as totally changed in a really positive way ever since i tried dmt. I think it is like this with every drug, if you use it to learn new things the universe opens up to you. The main thing is to keep your balance and not take it as a game. Your life after all is not a game. Other than that i am too young and green to have any other findings to share with you. One thing i do know is that from the things i have taken so far it seems that there is a certain limit of knowledge that each provides, but the scenario is not like this with dimitriiii. I feel like it is a portal to the never-ending knowledge.

Peace out.

Thanks stitch! I hear you, positive and beneficial life changes with new ideas that you might be able to share with others so that maybe they can too, learn from the experiences. Which is probably why it's a terribly illegal substance Pleased

I've been around for a while, but I live my life this way, this is my way and my opinion. Life for me is indeed a game, but a game I take seriously while still having fun playing it. It's all about the love and the kindness, the understanding that we are all on the same journey learning the same lessons at different paces. Some faster than others, some more advanced than others. But if we understand that we all arrive at the same place (that never ending knowledge), then we can have a greater empathy and understanding for not only the people we come in contact with, but the world around us including all her plants, creatures and treasures Smile

wiglo
#27 Posted : 7/16/2015 7:57:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ehud wrote:
Great report, thank you for taking the time to articulate it so well. It's inspiring to hear about an experience like this. The real cool part to think about is how your experience has/will influenced other peoples realities. Everyone who read it was meant too, and it will leave its imprint, no matter how big or small, on each one of them. This is true of all things, but for someone reason it stuck out to me while reading your report.

Have you heard of a guy by the name of Mark Passio? I have started listening to his stuff recently, what he talks about seems to me to relate to your experience. I suggest searching "Mark Passio's Natural Law Seminar" on youtube. It is in 3 parts and totals almost 9 hours, but in my opinion worth watching the whole thing. I believe he does a real good job of tying together the ethereal and real world, and explaining why we have the problems we do on this earth.

Quote:
The main thing is to keep your balance

The main thing indeed.

Thanks Ehud! You message is kind and exactly what I needed to hear right at this moment, as it certainly validates one of my life's missions; to give the power of freedom back to those who wish to reclaim it. To awaken the light the resides in all of us.

I will definitely look up Mark Passio, thanks! I don't believe you sent me this for me to ignore Smile

goddard
#28 Posted : 4/20/2017 10:05:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i am happely amazed that my search for seth jane roberts DMT brought me right back to nexus hahaha

im gonna read the thread now just wanted to say that if you are interested in IMAGINING CREATES REALITY and seth stuff

U MUST i repeat U MUST check out NEVILLE GODDARD this guy who left this plane already for a while convinced me of what first was just a idea or philosopy ...

IMAGINING CREATES REALITY ALL IS CONSCIOUSNESS I AM THAT I AM

if wanted i can tell about many examples of when i truly tested the premise...

the biggest one going from homeless to homefull Smile and secure when it seemed unlikly i would ever bounce back...

prob reply more later but maybe on a later date i need go sleep Smile
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

followingkrishna
#29 Posted : 4/24/2017 10:43:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

High. Have you done any astral projection? As soon as my soul left my body it was like astral projection. I could control it a lot more than what I had read about. Do you possibly channel? Or when you were a kid did you dream of flying or talking to people? I could control through my center of gravity.
I'm a monkey who learned how to use a computure. I spell bad and have bad grammar. Everything thing i say is a lie. Everything posted by me pertains as a line of fiction. The internet provider is paid by my dolphin friend's owner who is a unicorn. Monkey out.

wiglo
#30 Posted : 11/15/2017 6:02:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

followingkrishna wrote:
High. Have you done any astral projection? As soon as my soul left my body it was like astral projection. I could control it a lot more than what I had read about. Do you possibly channel? Or when you were a kid did you dream of flying or talking to people? I could control through my center of gravity.

Everything! Yes, astral projection was going on in the early days, but I was told to quit it consciously until later. I would still be doing it when I wasn't aware. I started channeling much much later in life consciously, but the guiding "voices" have always been there with me. Dreaming of flying and being on other worlds speaking to people human and not are all part of my life. Controlling has also been something that surprises me that I can do more than what I've read here.

wiglo
#31 Posted : 11/15/2017 6:04:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

goddard wrote:
i am happely amazed that my search for seth jane roberts DMT brought me right back to nexus hahaha

im gonna read the thread now just wanted to say that if you are interested in IMAGINING CREATES REALITY and seth stuff

U MUST i repeat U MUST check out NEVILLE GODDARD this guy who left this plane already for a while convinced me of what first was just a idea or philosopy ...

IMAGINING CREATES REALITY ALL IS CONSCIOUSNESS I AM THAT I AM

if wanted i can tell about many examples of when i truly tested the premise...

the biggest one going from homeless to homefull Smile and secure when it seemed unlikly i would ever bounce back...

prob reply more later but maybe on a later date i need go sleep Smile

Super cool! I realized that wanting something pushed it further away from me. Once I gave up on wanting something, willing it into being was all about just actually being! Thank you for Neville Goddard! I'll check out all that stuff!

PREV12