We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
tincture from substrate Options

mrwiggle
#1 Posted : 3/10/2017 11:18:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

its as the title indicates, im interested in making some form of tincture esp. from colonized substrate(most likely grain). but also from fruits. it seams like i could make an herbal percolator and use acidified water..also thinking of making a modified vaccuum percolator...just wondering if anyone here has any input as to the best type of acid to use i have tartaric, fumaric, citric, ascorbic, acetic..and lemon juice...or what amount of acidity to use..should i be shooting for a specific ph...also is there any benefit from using ethanol? im not sure if my method will work as well for the substrate extraction..
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Metashaman
#2 Posted : 4/24/2017 6:09:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mrwiggle wrote:
its as the title indicates, im interested in making some form of tincture esp. from colonized substrate(most likely grain). but also from fruits. it seams like i could make an herbal percolator and use acidified water..also thinking of making a modified vaccuum percolator...just wondering if anyone here has any input as to the best type of acid to use i have tartaric, fumaric, citric, ascorbic, acetic..and lemon juice...or what amount of acidity to use..should i be shooting for a specific ph...also is there any benefit from using ethanol? im not sure if my method will work as well for the substrate extraction..

Hey brother I use alcohol and heat. There are a lot of videos on that. I want to try it with gummies soon as the alcohol + weed in an "herbal infuser" seems to do great for this kind of stuff. (Blender and heater in one). I've found about a 20% power drop off that way though. I usually heat it all strain it well then boil down to 1ml per 1g of dry material. Golden grain alcohol.

~I met a Shaman.
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.