We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Solvent free DMT enhanced leaf - warm water bath TEK Options

zombicyckel
#21 Posted : 1/7/2013 8:49:25 PM

Armchair activist

VoidTraveler wrote:
I've moved the TEK to it's own entry in the wiki.

EDIT: And this was officially my 420th post. Time for a celebratory bowl!

Hahah sounds like a great idea! Very happy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Whatisreal
#22 Posted : 1/7/2013 8:56:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just produced my first ever Changa! Big grin Twisted Evil

Tek was very easy. I didn't cover the shotglass with anything. Just got barely boiling water, poured it in a small bowl. Then put the shotglass with xtals in the bowl. The spice melted and mixed in cappi leaves. I stirred very well with the end of a paperclip, seemed the consistency looked good.
Thank you Void! Love

spinCycle
#23 Posted : 1/8/2013 12:19:07 AM

Life is Art is Life

SWIM has done something very similar to this using the waxy goo from a D-Limonene/vinegar extraction and it worked very well. Adequate mixing is the key. Thumbs up
Images of broken light,
Which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on...

Parshvik Chintan
#24 Posted : 1/8/2013 2:28:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

spinCycle wrote:
SWIM has done something very similar to this using the waxy goo from a D-Limonene/vinegar extraction and it worked very well. Adequate mixing is the key. Thumbs up

acetate jim-jam is incredibly easy to make changa with, just dissolve in a minimal amount of water and place on your herbs, the dried herbs will absorb almost all the water, making drying incredibly fast.

any residue can be redissolved and re-added (or saved and combined with rescued harmala and other residues, for a potent mystery changa mixture).

also i think to think the acetate makes it a little more heat resistant, but it still gets a funky plastic taste if i burn it (esp. in joints)
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

acacian
#25 Posted : 4/16/2013 12:34:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i'm keen to give this tek a go-though my only worry is that this won't spread the dmt evenly enough as with acetone.. meaning some bits of herb may have much more dmt crystalise on them than others-whats people's thoughts and experience here?

embracethevoid
#26 Posted : 4/16/2013 3:18:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Howe about this HYPOTHETICAL and very easy method for countries where DMT extraction is legal:

Get a MASSIVE extraction. Drop a huge dollop of spice (3-4g+) in the shot glass, add harmalas (at least 2g). Dissolve into gloop. Add shredded or powdered leaf. Bring to cool, scrape resin leaf out.

The end.

BecometheOther
#27 Posted : 4/16/2013 6:21:15 PM

metamorhpasizer

My only question is wouldnt there be "hot spots" in the mix where some parts have more dmt then others?

I think this is a great idea and like to go as foodsafe as possible.... so what about the hotsposts, has anyone smoked the product from this tech and is even distribution acheivable??
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

acacian
#28 Posted : 5/12/2013 4:47:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bump in hope that the question put fourth here a number of times can be cleared up.. does this tek create hot spots? i.e areas of leaf that contain more dmt than others? i am struggling to see how it could spread evenly over the leaf.. acetone seems like it would be better for even distribution because the dmt would penetrate into the leaf rather than just the outside

Binary Drool
#29 Posted : 5/12/2013 4:59:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Solvent free jimjam changa https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=44323
We actually worship incomprehensibility as the highest form of explanation. ~TM

InMotion
#30 Posted : 5/23/2013 8:32:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: 3D programming, Mathematician (if you need help with algebra to differential equations I'm available), SKilled Engineer

I have to say VT this is great work. Sensible removal of a solvent from a process! Good work thanks for sharing <3.

DeDao
#31 Posted : 5/26/2013 8:10:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can you use sticky goo with this tek?
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Praxis.
#32 Posted : 5/28/2013 7:30:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tried this last night--2:3 ratio roughly--haven't weighed the final product but was about 1.8g spice to 2.5g leaf.
Haven't tested yet either, perhaps later tonight. Will keep you all posted on results!

I love the idea of making changa/enhanced herb without having to use a solvent. Thanks for posting!
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

ZeroFlight
#33 Posted : 8/20/2013 2:51:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As an alternative to a hot water bath it may be easier for some folks to use a hair dryer. This has been done with great success.

He who knows nothing retains the capacity to know everything

InMotion
#34 Posted : 8/22/2013 6:48:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: 3D programming, Mathematician (if you need help with algebra to differential equations I'm available), SKilled Engineer

Lovely innovation ZeroFlight.

Lichen
#35 Posted : 10/27/2013 11:07:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Brilliant and obvious.
I am a piece of knowledge-retaining computer code imitating an imaginary organic being.

lobo
#36 Posted : 11/21/2013 1:47:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone try this tek??? Pleased

--Shadow
#37 Posted : 4/29/2014 10:57:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you dissolve in acetone, the DMT binds to the acids and becomes a salt (higher melting point and longer shelf life), however this method the DMT will remain a freebase? (in which case, could burn and lose some DMT when exposed to direct flame?)
Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

yamma1
#38 Posted : 5/19/2014 5:41:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

--Shadow wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you dissolve in acetone, the DMT binds to the acids and becomes a salt (higher melting point and longer shelf life), however this method the DMT will remain a freebase? (in which case, could burn and lose some DMT when exposed to direct flame?)

This maybe correct, I used mullien enhanced leaf with this tek, now I found that using a bong did appear to burn the product, Not completely but to a certain degree, I then used my VG with the same batch and got a much clearer trip. Or it could be that the dmt freebase does not really soak into the leaf, but rather clings to the outside, making it easier to burn.

Just my opinion.

Smile

โ€œPsychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong.โ€

Terrence Mckenna

Entheogenerator
#39 Posted : 5/19/2014 10:53:43 PM

Homo discens

--Shadow wrote:

This is not the case. Acetone simply dissolves DMT freebase, it does not convert it to a salt form. DMT salts are not suitable for smoking/vaporization. The acetone is simply an easy way to allow the plant matter to "soak up" the DMT.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude Page โ‹ Health & Safety โ‹ FAQ โ‹ Known Substance Interactions โ‹ Extraction Teks โ‹ The Machine

kreen
#40 Posted : 4/24/2017 1:49:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What happens to harmala in this TEK? Harmine and harmaline freebase have so high melting points that warm water bath alone won't be enough yes? The TEK mentions "If you wish to add freebase harmalas to the mixture, make sure the harmalas are place on top of the herbs but below the DMT". Why put harmala between the herbs and DMT? What happens to harmala Embarrased

PREV123NEXT