We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Journey to inner self, Options

TrippyThing
#1 Posted : 6/6/2016 3:04:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there Nexians,

Ever imagined life as a fraktal that keeps on turning back into itself?
So far this seems to be the best way to me to demonstrate and describe what life could be. Life, that once and for all irreversibly got interwaved with time, space and light, sprouting on this planet or perhaps on many others too. The perpetual, everlasting, unending life that gave us another chance to experience an other way of existence. This and similar thoughts a long time ago has occupied me, but even more intensly since I had my first breakthrough with DMT(2015 mid-year), which, in my opinion has one of the most mysterious effect/response on human brain to date, at least from those I have tried, for sure. Like many of you I had quiet high ups and really low downs in my life, and DMT come in my life at just the right moment helping me to find my way through one of my very lows and to process negative emotional imprints from my past, (that I had been working on for so many years to get rid of) with surprising ease. Since I started digging deeper and deeper, many times found myself ended up reading articles on this site. It was very interesting to read other people's thoughts and experiences on DMT and regarding many other stuffs, as well as realizing that here is a whole community where people from many parts of the world are helping each other, providing one another with proper info to have safe trips was ever so heart-warming. Altough I can not say with certainty that DMT could be the answer for anything, somehow I tend to feel this way rather than not. What I know is, that DMT is definitely something worth studying as nothing comes close to the world that this substance is capable of showing, but the questions why and how, perhaps are just as important. The mere fact that most people experiences and sees a similar world while tripping is something that really makes you think and gives you a sort of desire to at least try to understand what is going on, and what should we do with all that. Will be more than happy to share thoughts with other Nexians and have thought provoking chats with you likeminded psychonauts.

50.3785° N, 14.9706° E
good journeys and see you around the site, dudes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzMsoz4XIkM

unity is going to be the key!Cool

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

General_Knowledge
#2 Posted : 6/7/2016 11:14:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats a point that has been on my mind for quite some time now

i try to use an analogy when bringing up this topic with friends, feel free to use a better example if one comes to mind...

If i mention the grand canyon and ask if its real, the overwhelming majority will say yes resulting from either direct experience or enough well supported evidence through other peoples direct experience to confidently say yes, the grand canyon does exist.

Applying the same principal to DMT and hyperspace, if people are having direct experiences that match up almost directly with your own experiences (in some cases), and we can also agree that certain places exist in hyperspace (such as the chrysanthemum and the dome) then its certainly worthy of further study imho.

TrippyThing
#3 Posted : 4/23/2017 9:00:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey General_Knowledge!

Yeah pretty true, and very much my type of thinking. Thanks for your comment.

Never stop questioning and filtering what surrounds you brother! Very happy And never stop thinking adventurously or inspire others to do so ! Nice one!

sparrow95
#4 Posted : 4/23/2017 10:51:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What I see seems to depend on what music I'm listening to. I prefer Sixis. It takes me to mayan/ aztec looking places.