We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Thanks Options

Hkz0r
#1 Posted : 4/19/2017 7:51:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I figured it's about time I posted one of these. I don't really know what to say as far as introducing myself because I'm not sure it really relates to anything I do here....but, I'll give you a little.

I'm 25 years old, moved around the states a bunch throughout my life but ended up here in AZ. I love the weather and people. I've been around the Internet since I was 12 years old. The Web seemed like a much simpler and interesting place back then. I used to browse countless forums and even made a few of my own. To give you an example ive been a part of forums that the main theme would be anything from music to gore to videogames and even gfx design. It was nice to have a place where individuals could come together with similar interests and just talk about whatever. I want to say around the time facebook came about I lost touch would those forums and just kinda drifted into social media....after all it was the newest craze. Years pass and I would visit old forums to see if anyone had came back or still posted. Usually one or two people dropped a post saying hello and what's up etc. Never did get back in touch with them....anyways not the point.
For once in a long time it feels good to see what started my love for the Internet still alive today.

Time goes by...years and years. Played lots of video games...could have been pro when I was younger but never applied myself. I just loved doing what I did as it was...immature me.
Weed was my first 'drug' ever..you know how that story goes. I played with a few other things but literally had no effect. Salvia once, nothing. Shrooms once, nothing. Cocaine here and there...love it haha. Eventually I found about San pedro from a guy at work. He said it was the moSt intense shit he's ever experienced in his life. Up until then my life has been a boring 9 to 5 blur. Why not give this San pedro cactus a try?
Days pass and I finally get my hands on two beautiful 2ft pedros. I researched the hell out of how to take care of them before even thinking about chopping it up. As fate would have it I stumped upon this amazing site/forum. Looked up all the tek and whatnot for extracting the mescaline and ingesting. Read lots of reports and prepared myself for the same.
Long story short I found this one tek that seemed pretty simple. Freeze, thaw x3, blend and drink. Long story short I didn't feel anything and dropped the whole cactus thing. I still have the plants and take care of them. Both cuttings currently have (sprouts)? Growing from the top and are looking healthy.

There's a huge gap of time from then and now. But in that time I kept searching for that experience the dude was talking about. A member on here had mentioned dmt (fuck me right? It's in the url) and so I started back up again with the research. This place literally had everything I needed to know. And the great part was that it wasn't like reading a book or document, it was actual people learning and sharing their knowledge with this amazing molecule.
Now, I have heard about dmt maybe 2 years prior and did a little research, but it ended when I realized how difficult it looked to obtain. Fast forward to the current part of my story and my mind is absolutely blown at how easy it is to extract. Boom, more research. I looked at just about every tek before ordering bark. And out of all of those teks, the one that still stands out to me is cybs hybrid tek. Imo the most memorable thread in this forum is when he first salts his mixture and discovers the difference it makes. Shout out to the member (sorry I forget the name, I want to say the chemist or something?) For originally having the idea.
Anyways, that's about the gist of it.

Just a side note here:
I love extracting more than I do actually smoking it. No idea why, I just love the process of turning water into wine.

My first experience with dmt was quite awful...yet still beautiful. I snorted about 130mg of freebase. Awful burn the whole time but boy, that 40 min trip was intense. Never experienced anything like that in my life and it sure kicked my ass. I had originally tried the foil/bottle method....good lord that was disgusting. I don't know how anyone can suggest that kind of method to beginners. Blegh.

Have a quartz rig that sits there with crystals on the stem and dust all around. My gvg is by far the most incredible smoking device I have ever used....and I've smoked out of A LOT of different things.

Anyways, long story short I'm a long time lurker but only recently decided to become a part of this community. I feel welcomed as I do when I smoked dmt haha.

The only questions I have is for older members...meaning people that have been here since the beginning. How come you still visit? I see a majority of the original members have long gone and never came back. I know how life does that to you, but you guys stuck around. Did you make time for this place because you love it that much? Do you love to teach all us newbies and share your experience/knowledge? Did you ever leave and then come back?

I've been typing all this out for so long on my phone I'm forgetting what I want to say as I go.
Bah...thats all for now. If I made any errors that might confuse you, my apologies.

Thanks.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 4/22/2017 12:03:51 AM

Come what may

HkzOr wrote:
Just a side note here: I love extracting more than I do actually smoking it. No idea why, I just love the process of turning water into wine.

Funny you say that as I feel the same way! I thoroughly enjoy extractions! It is totally fun for me!

Glad to have you here! Nice to meet you! Welcome!

I have been all about exclamation points all day!!!!! Big grin
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Hkz0r
#3 Posted : 4/23/2017 1:43:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
HkzOr wrote:
Just a side note here: I love extracting more than I do actually smoking it. No idea why, I just love the process of turning water into wine.

Funny you say that as I feel the same way! I thoroughly enjoy extractions! It is totally fun for me!

Glad to have you here! Nice to meet you! Welcome!

I have been all about exclamation points all day!!!!! Big grin

Haha I know what you mean, somedays I'm all about the emoticons.
Thanks for the welcome!
Imy pretty sure my naphtha is just about spent so I went out and got me some more.
No more yellow pulls for this guy!

Invoker
#4 Posted : 4/23/2017 2:16:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there Smile

Thanks for interesting and sincere introduction. Smile

If I understand it right other psychedelics than DMT didn't work on you? I'm wondering how is that possible (?)

Cheers Smile

Hkz0r
#5 Posted : 4/23/2017 3:51:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Invoker wrote:
Hi there Smile

Thanks for interesting and sincere introduction. Smile

If I understand it right other psychedelics than DMT didn't work on you? I'm wondering how is that possible (?)

Cheers Smile

I've always wondered that too. All my life I've had a stupid high tolerance to everything.
Most recently I've been dipping into ecstasy. My buddy who is like 70lbs heavier than i am can take half of the same pill I do and feel the same way I would on a full. My gf is the same with a quarter.

Doesn't bother me a bit though, usually gives me a experience without overdoing it.

Hell, even when I was taking pain killers after my motorcycle accident I would only feel a mild version of what everyone else would claim to feel on double the dosage

#6 Posted : 4/23/2017 11:14:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Hkz0r wrote:

The only questions I have is for older members...meaning people that have been here since the beginning. How come you still visit? I see a majority of the original members have long gone and never came back. I know how life does that to you, but you guys stuck around. Did you make time for this place because you love it that much? Do you love to teach all us newbies and share your experience/knowledge? Did you ever leave and then come back?

I've been typing all this out for so long on my phone I'm forgetting what I want to say as I go.
Bah...thats all for now. If I made any errors that might confuse you, my apologies.

Thanks.

Hey, welcome, thanks for the report and intro. Smile

Been here since near the beginning. I had found DMT prior to this site though. Shortly after I searched around erowid, eventually ending up here.

There's alot of good people here, many of which have went pretty deep with these experiences, and they know what can happen when you really push the envelope of DMT - and that in itself I respect highly and appreciate.

I've found that once you push the DMT experience far enough, then to simply discard or 'shelve off' the experience is next to impossible, and its always there now, no matter the time of day, mood, whatever situation - just knowing what lies on the other side of my subjective reality; it's a constant reminder and in that itself makes it very hard to just up and leave this community.

Overall it's a very sound group of folks here, from all walks of life, though many share this common denominator, DMT.

Invoker
#7 Posted : 4/23/2017 12:53:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hkz0r wrote:
I've always wondered that too. All my life I've had a stupid high tolerance to everything.
Most recently I've been dipping into ecstasy. My buddy who is like 70lbs heavier than i am can take half of the same pill I do and feel the same way I would on a full. My gf is the same with a quarter.

Doesn't bother me a bit though, usually gives me a experience without overdoing it.

Hell, even when I was taking pain killers after my motorcycle accident I would only feel a mild version of what everyone else would claim to feel on double the dosage

LSD and Schrooms are very potent psychedelics so it shouldn't be hard to feel them if you take higher dose according to your description of your situation that you simply need more of substance to make it work.

As to mescaline, smoking cannabis during the trip can really "get out" the experience. (same with other psychedelics, but here it is especially significant in my opinion. My pretty high dose of mescaline (and I am contrary to you extremely sensitive to substances - needing much less to work) didn't really work until I smoked cannabis - then things started to get really powerful. On many forums you can find that mescaline + cannabis are much much more powerful together than when taken separately)

Sources:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=7090
https://www.shroomery.or...flat.php/Number/12489622

Personally I think that every psychedelic is somewhat unique and if I were you I would love to try them Smile Especially since DMT is sooo powerful and serious, while the others are a bit more "fun". I mean every psychedelic is very serious, DMT is just even MUCH MORE serious/Sacred in my experience.

Thou of course everyone has his/her own path Smile

PS: I would also consider maybe some therapy or spiritual exercise like meditation or something, maybe you have some emotional blockades that blocks the psychedelic experience. It could be something to consider. Mind is a very tricky "thing". Pleased

Wish you luck mate Smile

sendokon
#8 Posted : 4/23/2017 1:58:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This place has been beyond awesome and informative, your one of the first people to reply to my post and helped me alot. So i have to tell you thank you again! I still havnt gotten the hang of the search function here too well but found googling may lead me closer not asking easy to learn questions. Everyone has been pretty great you and a few others always pop out to me when i see you in a topic!
I can ussually turn a bad trip into somthing positive and take somthing from it and learn. Why is that so diffrent from waking life for me?