We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st LSD in 20 years - 440 clean mcg at Symbiosis 2009 Options

Pandora
#1 Posted : 9/23/2009 4:07:29 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello All,

I'm back from Symbiosis 2009 and had a great time! I had the highest quality (cleanest, whitest, loosest, etc.) and highest volume of DMT at the festival which made me very popular - the word got out fast. I did not sell a milligram, but I gave away many free "breakthrough doses" and facilitated a few sessions for the curious. I also did a number of trades for LSD (hadn't had since Oct., 1989), MDMA (hadn't had since Jul 1988 ) and 2CB (had only read about).

The line to get in was slow and miles long getting into the festival in the forest, which gave a wonderful opportunity to socialize and meet new friends. I met an acid alchemist and his wife who were both impressed with and interested in my product. They also liked my homegrown medicinal quality bud too.

It was one of those instant things where people hit it off and feel like they've always known each other - instant family.

So, to make a long story short, the alchemist dosed me with 440 mcg of high-quality liquid LSD. He warned me it might make me cry and I told him it takes a lot to make me cry. Not a challenge, just a statement of the truth of being a bit burned out.

I did not cry. In fact I got firmly caught in the Cosmic Giggle for about 10 hours. Everything was funny and delightful. The next day I had cramps in the smile muscle areas of my face.

We went to the Alex Grey presentation. What a wonderful man! I had seen his art before but had never heard him speak. Incredible knowledge base! We were tripping so hard. It came on fairly quickly as I had an empty stomach and it felt like an old friend ("Oh, this is why whenever I try anything new other than DMT I miss acid!) I could not see the stage or the slides, but I could hear just fine. Everyone around me was tripping and having a grand old time. The alchemist was cavorting around and telling hilarious stories from Burning Man. We were sitting under the canopy of a pine tree and the branches were alive and very strange. They began to change into a strange sort of glistening, vibrating web - a web of unknown purposes or desires made out of beautiful pine tree branches.

The acid was definately starting to peak. I distinctly felt my ego-self loosening, breaking apart. I lay down and told the alchemist he had to excuse me as I might go into a trance. He didn't mind at all. It happened with my eyes opened. I split into two distinct parts. Part of me stayed in my body and was looking up at the web of pine branches. Part of me lifted out of my body and transformed into a beautiful, 3-D spinning crystal which rose up slowly and steadily until it was trapped in the web above. The Mind Web.

I was literally split into two. I was in my body looking up at the spinning crystal and in the crystal looking down at myself, the Alchemist, his wife and everyone else.

Eventually the crystal (and the vision from the crystal-perspective) literally faded away. It did not re-enter me. It was not needed or essential. I felt fine without it. I will always remember its beauty fondly. I wonder on a symbolic level which part of myself I released into that crystal . . .

After the Grey lecture I split up from my new friends and had a merry wander around the site to all the stages and much of the art work, tripping hard the entire way. I wound up at one stage with a very loud, very rhythmic band three rows from the rail. The booming sounds and amazing light show were postiively hypnotic and I found it very difficult to break away. But, I knew I was probably loosing the last of my high-pitch audio hair cells, so I wandered off after awhile.

Eventually, I decided to try to find my way home. Not an easy challenge while tripping in the pitch dark and being night blind (even though I did have a flashlight and parts of the festival itself were well-lit). But, I must say it was fun meeting this challenge. I remember looking up into the fantastic night sky. The Milky Way was throbbing. The stars were multiple colors and most were moving as if in a meteor shower, leaving white and red streaks behind them. Beautiful.

I eventually came to the information kiosk and asked for directions to my camp (called Jackson Garcia). They smiled at me and handed me a schedule saying, "Here's a map." "Oh, great." I replied while smiling. I opened the booklet to the map page and the entire thing was squirming. I walked off while laughing. I realized I was looking at an acid map. I hadn't noticed while sober. The curly cues that signified the campsites were spiraling. All the symbols were psychedelic and for the first time I saw the upside-down fish face in the lake. (When I mentioned to a new friend how amazed it was that I could only see the fish on acid, he asked what I meant and I pointed it out to him. He was amazed.)

I remember during my wanderings being approached by a young man, looking tripped out and about half my age. He had a hopeful look on has face, as if noticing I was old enough to be his mother that I might be able to help him. As he got closer his face began to fall. He probably saw my electric glow and insane saucer-eyes. I was tripping much harder than he was. He looked close to down and potentially frustrated enough to cry. As we came face to face he said, "Uh oh." "Yeah," I replied, "I'm riding the disorientation express," and I smiled at him. He asked me if I knew where the pirate camp was and I replied that I had no idea. I asked if he knew where Jackson Garcia was and he had no idea. As we went our separate ways I called out, "Good luck fellow traveller!"

Ultimately, I simply waited for the sun to rise. By this time I was mostly down and could see clearly enough to navigate back to my campsite.

Overall, a wonderful night and great re-introduction to LSD. I had been away for far too long from this wonderful molecule.

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Morphane
#2 Posted : 9/23/2009 4:36:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome back Pandora! Sounds like a fantastic experience.

jamie
#3 Posted : 9/23/2009 5:39:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Wow...reading that just makes me want to dose on LSD soon. I only tried it 3 times and the last time was about 4 years ago..but I loved it so much.
Long live the unwoke.

azrael
#4 Posted : 9/23/2009 7:49:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ah, beautiful Very happy

psychosisdoses
#5 Posted : 9/23/2009 2:40:44 PM

Derek

what a marvelous trip..
sounds like you had a blast Smile
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

wake and bacon
#6 Posted : 9/23/2009 7:55:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Smiles for miles, Pandora Smile
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages