We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro Options

ocawon
#1 Posted : 3/11/2017 11:24:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello. (nothingness) (bad apples) (sweaty palms) Ok. Writing is a little stiff at the moment, please excuse me and let me get accustomed to the activity as I have not practiced it in a quite a while. Birds, dragons, something goddamn deep, metaphors, HAPPINESS, oh my god I think it's working, followed by a relief. Hi. HAI.

Hello again, my name is Ocawon and I think my personality is defined by liking cats/data, being a geek and having childhood traumas. I also have a fondness for artistic things, say, a beautiful piece of sculpture that on the outside looks like a -- I don't know -- like a, look it doesn't matter. This is my introduction post and I can do whatever I want (within the rules of underground society, silly). There is a longing deep inside my mental physique that would absolutely adore to get on these forums and express some of the things that creep and haunt my waking dreams, every single sun and moon. I've had some troubles in the past to integrate into groups of... people. o|-< But I truly wish to change; I wish to retain the connections I acquire during my short life. Not because of selfish reasons, not because I'm scared of dying alone, but -- well I AM scared of dying alone, I guess you got me there, you. : (

But there is this part, this part of me that sings a song, a heavenly trumpet song in the dark lonely chasms along my axial synapses or whatever those things are up in that old magic skull. And that there part wants to contribute, to read and to write magnificent stories, to draw and to absorb the most red-green-blueish patterns. Other colors too. I cannot lie, the patterns call to me, they call to me SO MUCH. I -- but mostly all I want is for everyone to be ok, and if that's possible then maybe I can be ok too.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to meet you all with subtle excitement.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 3/12/2017 11:57:45 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Nice to meet you ocawon. We joined at the same time, so that makes us classmates or something. Cheers.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

ocawon
#3 Posted : 3/17/2017 12:48:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Holy man this insemin-ation this is something I would be honoured to be part of the class, I LOVE classmates especially the ones who suck blood right out of my "class" things with the blood, Please take it. Super nice feeling when blood leaves and the holy ghost enters. Little holes. Sic , please under stand, leters, lettem grartgn gattach, I sdongie sdjie sds an isokeo dsdas. Fergng Tergn. Lok:

Translation:
I am somewhat lonely and I would very much like it if someone called me their classmate because I've always wanted to to belong somewhere. It's a really nice feeling. I am now at a loss for words, so just please look at the drawing:
ocawon attached the following image(s):
577234564.jpg (531kb) downloaded 66 time(s).

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 3/17/2017 11:29:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

ocawon wrote:
Holy man this insemin-ation this is something I would be honoured to be part of the class, I LOVE classmates especially the ones who suck blood right out of my "class" things with the blood, Please take it. Super nice feeling when blood leaves and the holy ghost enters. Little holes. Sic , please under stand, leters, lettem grartgn gattach, I sdongie sdjie sds an isokeo dsdas. Fergng Tergn. Lok:

Translation:
I am somewhat lonely and I would very much like it if someone called me their classmate because I've always wanted to to belong somewhere. It's a really nice feeling. I am now at a loss for words, so just please look at the drawing:

Welcome friend! I am relatively new myself (only made one post so far). You're poetic and weird and I find it absolutely lovely. And btw, I think you've found a place to belong. Smile
One love.
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ocawon
#5 Posted : 4/21/2017 8:40:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Properly thanks to loveall and voidmatrix, I got a little bit scared and panicked there so I posted some patterns and disappeared. That tends to happen. But rest assured that I am still quite excited, I even made a drawing with an attempt to highlight the important parts. Ofcourse theres the humans in blue, electronics in green, and bad guys in red. It has some signifigance, I think, (forgot) . But theres no butterflies in it yet cos they always come later. Just, please, accept my apology or my application or my invitation. Its good for what its trying to do, i can vouch for it.
ration3.jpg (377kb) downloaded 49 time(s).

Metashaman
#6 Posted : 4/21/2017 11:05:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does that mean you get to pick on me as a junior classmate?

I sooo have to know... what are your thoughts on Invader Zim? (the nickelodeon version, not the hyperspace one).

You seem like you'd be fun at a Live action role playing game! I loved the intro. I like neat things.. and you are neat!

Aha.. the square behind the dragon head is like a portal gun portal and he can see the back of his head through the green square in front of him.
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

DmnStr8
#7 Posted : 4/22/2017 2:39:21 AM

Come what may

This officially confirms that I like odd people! I'll vote ya up right off the bat! Thumbs up

Pour your brain out here some more! Give us the things that creep and haunt your waking dreams... love to hear about that stuff and see some more of your strange drawings.

I feel somehow weirder for having read this thread...

Welcome to earth!

Surprised
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

ocawon
#8 Posted : 4/28/2017 10:48:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The glass, guess what , the glass watch an episode of commander Zim , it was nonsense really but some part of the glass realy liked it. Some part. Everything is ok but there no space in a really fast race. Everything but glass. Male eggs, female eggs, lets get married, my godness this is a beautiful life! Realy, I from other glass and say it. Everything feel stupid, must second glass it. Red glass, beatiful glas, brown shit glass. "I dont care about the ducks" -I say to god.

Lets stop bullshit before duck create connection. Duck is fake, duck been here before, duck will scramble password again. One day peace will come and duck feel no need to create more account. Beautful life of duck.
20170428_2356402.jpg (235kb) downloaded 16 time(s).