We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
No reduction of combined acid cooks are required for mhrb? Options

locojuiceman
#1 Posted : 4/20/2017 9:25:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First let me thank anyone who replies: Thank You!
I've mastered working with acrb, even developed my own tech that works great.
But, strangely enough it's now been easier to acquire mhrb than it has acrb !
So, I've got quite a large amount of mhrb coming. I've been wanting to work with it from the beginning but could only get acrb so I started with that.
I notice in the acid cooking phase of all but one a/b mhrb tek, that there is no reducing of the combined acid cooks?
One tek does reduce, but only from 600ml down to 500ml.
Is this right? Am I missing something here?
One more question, I like to cook three times to insure getting out all the goods, but noticed most teks only cook twice, so, if I start with , for example, 600ml, split it up into two 300ml cooks and then for the third cook, use another 300ml, add all together to make 900ml , then reduce back down to 600ml, that should be ok, right?
I'm highly perplexed at this no reducing of mhrb acid cooks. Doesn't reducing cause the goods to concentrate in the solution and thereby make them easier to basify and pull out?
Any help is very much appreciated thank you very much
Peace!!
Everything I say here happened in My own Imagination. The more fantastic it sounds, the more you can count on it being in the realm of Dreams,

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ymer
#2 Posted : 4/20/2017 10:00:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes you can reduce Smile

locojuiceman
#3 Posted : 4/21/2017 5:31:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for replying- does anyone else have anything to add?
As long as I don't burn it, it should be ok to reduce the acid cooks to at least half the volume, shouldnt it?
I came up with my own tek for acrb that utilizes cold water (( https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=67668 )) ~ I think I'm just going to have to play around with the mhrb too, in order go see what works best for me.
I think heptane is going to be used to pull , too, it should work, as long as it's hot and the reduced cooks are too....
I will post my version of technique after it's finished, thank you ahead of time for any advice
- Peace!!
Everything I say here happened in My own Imagination. The more fantastic it sounds, the more you can count on it being in the realm of Dreams,

Complexity
#4 Posted : 4/21/2017 8:51:37 PM

Being & Becoming

As long as you keep a moderate temperature you can reduce how much you want. You could even evaporate it all and be left with salts and plant residues.
Just reduce it to an amount you find manageable.

The 3 cooks procedure you wrote in the first post sounds efficient.

If I can give you a suggestion, try an STB. It saves a lot of time and many people experiences (including mine) report results alike A/B.
My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists. - Nikola Tesla