CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV959697
Trying to improve Acacia information Options

melbouiod
#1921 Posted : 3/10/2017 8:09:33 AM
tag

um expermenting with a. melonoxy group, the one im refering to dosent have bi pinnate growth as a juvy.
The A. melonoxy iod is working on is very much a broard leaf strain, very bitter tasting phyliode. Pic s n that to come. Its a slow process, always looking at A. mearnsii and i,m chimming in on this quote because I have seen a plantation of those a dealbata with the jugari pods, will defo sherlock that 1.
peace out

Cool

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

melbouiod
#1922 Posted : 3/10/2017 11:42:29 AM
tag

acacian wrote:
I am wondering whether any of the species round here at all are floribunda. the one that I just failed was pretty much identical to the past ones too which are common to the area.. I do remember one which had much softer and paper like phyllodes I wonder if it may be what I'm looking for.

hello Acacian
I have found this acacia u seek planted along the road side and in flora funa reserves,
{Iod will post results soon as A mearnssii is on the back burner}... we've suspected the council know not too use dmt type acacias and rather use cross breeds like the a mearnsii x a melonoxylon that we keep seeing if our eyes dont mistake us, ATM I'od is drying A melonoxlon phylliodes twigs and quality bark from a familly. A huge mother of a acacian melonoxylon she is suclkling her babies and they are so broard phylioded and green not dark and not too light,
{not off the mother}!!! No way RESPECT ALL TREES AND SHRUBS...
Please don't get us wrong. We have only taken from the 4 and 5 year old's, only branch bark and twigs.
We offer toobacco and dark chocco. Acacias are dropping and poping up every where in the reserve round the mother tree the juvys don't have the bi pinnate leaves u see the council use. I often hug the mother and my arms stretch right round the base. We have travelled far and wide and they have always been in my backyard. wow.

Cjsimmo
#1923 Posted : 4/20/2017 4:29:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Acacian, are you still in the new england area?

MultiDimensionalTherapy
#1924 Posted : 4/20/2017 8:53:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Excellent thanks for that Nen!

There's a lot of Acacia dealbata in Spain too, several near my house and in and around Barcelona, I still need to do a proper test to see if there are alkaloids of interest. Here's an entry on it in a blog with many pictures:

http://arboles-con-alma....da-acacia-dealbata.html

edit: they call it 'mimosa plateada' (silver mimosa) according to the above link.

have you ever done this, endless? where i live there are thousands of them, if no-one ever tested this (and i couldnt find anything conclusive in the net) i could give it a run. from the 3 avaliable species in my area, dealbata is the most wide spread, and even considered invasive, the "town service workers" (i dont really know how they are called in english Rolling eyes ) are allways cutting a lot of them from the side of the road. i´ve been more focused on longifolia and saligna on the moment, because i never found any data on dealbata, but sometimes i wonder if dealbata really doesnt have any dmt, or if that was simply never tested Smile
Healing someone is an act of love, but how can you love someone whitout loving yourself first?

«PREV959697