We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
dmt injection Options

Glossolalia
#21 Posted : 4/19/2017 4:18:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
I can empathize with your feelings as an ex-heroin addict, and you are definitely correct in that there can be mishaps injecting drugs. However with that said, I feel that too often this ROA is conflated with addiction and drug abuse and therefore recieves a lot of negative attention. AS LONG AS precautions are taken and one goes into it researched and knowing what to do, it is very viable and effective. I feel that too often people confuse the tool for the drug. I once had a guy who was a recovering (?) crack addict refuse to smoalk through my straight shooter because it looked just like a crack pipe and no other reason, thereby missing an experience.

I agree 100%. It goes without saying that syringes don't give me the heebie-jeebies like they do others. I am very well versed with the dangers and methods to prevent them. I really doubt I would miss myself if I had some DMT fulminate. But even given all that, it's still not a good idea with DMT, simply because other routes of administration work just as well. If 50mg in a GVG doesn't do it for you, I really don't know what you're looking for.
I contradict myself? Very well, I contradict myself. I am large. I contain multitudes. — Walt Whitman

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PREV12