We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First breakthrough Options

TheOuterRealm
#1 Posted : 4/18/2017 3:14:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So it is about 2 weeks after my first breakthrough, figured Id share. I had wanted my buddy to try it so invited him over, had two 50 mg doses ready and was excited to try my new oil rig out, I litteraly bought it for this reason only. After my buddys hit, he only reported a slight buzz, hmm maybe not enough? Added a bit to my pile so not to dissapoint.

Immediately after taking my hit the bong in my began to break apart into round pixel like particles, and i fell to the floor from the foot stool i was seated on. Next I imagine was what is commonly called " The Tunnel", it was a swirling kalidescope (spelling?) of primarily yellow and orange with some red triangles, large swirling down to small in the center, and then i began to see a clown, i believe it was the color scheme i was experiencing that i connected to a circus like enviroment, and materialized a clown. As im stuck in this world periodic clown flashes, i get scared that id be there forever, that the colors will continue to make this clown here, and seeing the clown will only make me think about clowns more, and ILL BE STUCK IN THIS CLOWN WORLD FOROEVER, as my thoughts keep reciprocating this idea, i had to get out.

Without being aware of it until my friend relayed with sober eyes, I immedeatly stood up, quite fast apparently. Next thing i know i hear my friend telling me to keep my pants on, i come to shirt off in the midst of pulling my pants down, and until that point completely forgot i smoked Dmt. I believe me stripping down was preparation for hyperspace, that is what i do when i head to bed, and i believe my subconscious knew it was time to get in a comfortable place

This is where it gets a bit muddy. After telling me to keep my pants on and myself remembering im on dmt, I say "OH MY GOD, I BROKE THROUGH!" But it hadn't yet begun.

As im excited to be experiencing this, i feel an overwhelming sensation come over me. As i bent over to grip the couch it was as if my entire self exploded into the walls of the room, all the objects in the room, and beyond. The walls were almost trasparent, black like space with green "circuitry" throughout, as i coursed through everything. i say that because it reminded me of circuitry on micro chips.

Next, all of a sudden my friends face, i see fear uncertainty, but initially i didnt even know who he was and was very scared myself, he smiles and says " whats up buddy"? As i recognize him and remember this is my friend and im safe, i throw my arms around him and give him a huge hug without a thought, the hug felt like the entire room was a blanket ( again yellow and orange) that wrapped me up, and kept me safe during the embrace. He sat me down and i kept my arm around him petting his hair and rubbing his knee, i know weird. In hindsight im sure this made him quite uncomfortable, but at the time it felt great, like we were melded together, one with eachother and the world. I forget to mention during my hyperspace travel i was apparently flailing around the room bringing my tv to fall on the end table and break.

As i realize how trivial everything in our world is, it became clear. I stand up again saying "oh my god" as the messages flood my brain. Unable to tranfer to words to properly explain myself, i guess i just resorted to body language. I got up and said "so i can do this", and punched my lamp, threw my end table kicked my tv, already laying on the ground. My friend quickly and firmly grabbed me to stop the destruction. I see the fear and uncertainty again, i try to reassure him say " its ok, its ok, its just stuff", well words from a man, who clearly just lost his mind, werent very convincing to him. Back to body language, i say " or i can do this", and start rubbing his face and head being silly, which makes him smile and laugh. Im sure the point of my actions werent clear, but at the time it made sense to me.

My point was that our emotions is what drives our actions which dictate our environment. But more than that, other peoples emotions affect our own, which then ripple into our lives. Just as our emotions can ripple into others lives and affect there actions, but only if they let them, thats key. There were some other aspects of the trip involved, my favorite part was the sensation that i could do literally anything with my mind. I had complete manipulation of my surroundings, and the only thing holding me back is ultimately, mental blocks that ive created as impossibilities. After the trip the sensation fades but the thought remains. Im convinced the powers of the mind are endless if we allow it, but sometimes the barriers we hold onto are too strong

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Metashaman
#2 Posted : 4/18/2017 4:51:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds awesome and like you had an awesome friend.

Yeah, I used to put (Mind)Set aside but always made sure the setting was serine. I learned the hard way they are almost the most important thing. Even when I don't breakthrough I love the feeling for hours after I get into the right mood.

I am kind of jealous you had someone that cool to do that with, my wife leaves the room heh.

Seems like you had a great time, I chuckled at the Clowns Forever comment!

~ I met a Shaman
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

TheOuterRealm
#3 Posted : 4/18/2017 6:45:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Metashaman wrote:
Sounds awesome and like you had an awesome friend.

Yeah, I used to put (Mind)Set aside but always made sure the setting was serine. I learned the hard way they are almost the most important thing. Even when I don't breakthrough I love the feeling for hours after I get into the right mood.

I am kind of jealous you had someone that cool to do that with, my wife leaves the room heh.

Seems like you had a great time, I chuckled at the Clowns Forever comment!

~ I met a Shaman
that is true, although i may not have many friends, I'm truly glad to have one good trustworthy friend, seems they're hard to come by. Afterward we were talking about what the neighbors downstairs were thinking when that was going on. i convinced myself it equate to some regular knocking around, but i spent a good 5 min rambling my heart out, and am not sure what the tone of my voice was at the time