We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello nexus Options

thegraywizard
#1 Posted : 4/18/2017 2:08:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all, happy to be a member of this forum. I have a long history with psychedelics and other less beneficial mind altering substances Embarrased but these days I stick to the psychedelics and I find they help me cope with the things I have dealt with in my life. The last few years I have felt drawn to dmt although I have yet to try it. I have read a ton of stuff about it, Terrance Mckenna etc. watched tons of videos etc., and finally the wheels are in motion to try it. So.. I guess if there is any advise anyone here has for a first time voyager to dmt land, i'm all ears, Except "dont do it", My mind is made up there. Voyage should be within the next week or so. Happy to be here with like minded people. Peace!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Acharya
#2 Posted : 4/18/2017 8:10:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey! Welcome to the forum! I'm also new here and have yet to try it.

Just don't be in a hurry to try it, be patient would be my advice.

Also, make sure to read this thread (ignore the title, there's more to it): Why you should NOT take DMT

It has helped me a lot in understanding how to go about trying it for the first time.

pentabot
#3 Posted : 4/18/2017 1:27:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey mate. Im in a similar position to you, have yet to experience dmt for the first time but have had the calling for some time. Good luck in your journey Smile

melotikaci
#4 Posted : 4/18/2017 3:02:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here are my advices:

1. Get mg scale and weigh your product. Knowing exact dosage is important.
2. Start with low dosage(5-10mg) and don't increase it until you master the smoking technique and your device. otherwise wasting too much spice is expected.
3. Do not have any particular expectations and don't think too much about how your trip will be. I wouldn't even read trip reports. Don't be afraid of what's to come, surrender your mind and let it take you.