We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
About "Discussing Buying and Selling of drugs" attitude Options

Aum_Shanti
#1 Posted : 4/17/2017 5:23:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to ask.
But this thread has been closed because of this,

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=801978#post801978

therefore I would like to ask how exactly to interpret this topic on the attitude page.

I always thought this is more about naming sources etc, and not about discussing the legal aspects of buying/selling.
So there isn't anything allowed discussing related to buying/selling in any relation (legal issues etc) at all?
I just want to be sure, for the future, to not violate the rules.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

cyb
#2 Posted : 4/17/2017 5:43:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

It's really quite simple...

There is:
No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs

If you type a question or an answer or a post pertaining to any of the above...You are discussing the matter.

Quote:
Well the thing is: It is illegal if you buy it because of the DMT contained. Theoretically, you could buy it legally for other reasons, but there are no believable other reasons for

Quote:
E.g. where I live buying MHRB etc is as illegal as buying DMT. But as buying pure DMT is much less probable to be discovered,

Quote:
That's why I don't extract DMT but buy it...

^^^ This is Discussing buying, acquiring, receiving etc...

You risk the site, the admin, the users and your membership

Don't do it Stop
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Aum_Shanti
#3 Posted : 4/17/2017 5:58:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

OK thanks for clarifying!
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.