We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a question Options

GuruD
#1 Posted : 4/15/2017 4:27:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hi,

I had a question about dmt. Is it not okay to smoke dmt that is not self-extracted? Because I have yet to extract this by myself, I have tried twice and botched it both times. I wasted a total of 700 grams of MHRB powder. I realize there is an entire topic on this forum about why people should not SELL dmt, but it doesn't mention anything about not BUYING it. I was wondering what people's opions are on this sensitive subject matter. Thanks,

GuruD

Mod wrote:
Edited by Moderator.
Yew ken knot mayk mi knull bee kuhz eye am gohd sew kyndli phuhk awf withe yor knahtzee skair taktiks

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 4/15/2017 4:36:40 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Buying DMT entails selling of DMT, we strongly discourage both for the reasons discussed here. This experience is a gift and it is not appropriate to commodify it, how much does a mystical experience cost?

Keep in mind that as long you don't throw anything away till you have your final product, an extraction is always recoverable, and this websites main purpose for existing is to assist with helping to DIY.

I won't pull this thread because a reminder of our policies and the reasoning behind them every now and again is a useful thing. I will however remind everyone of our attitude statement:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...s_or_smuggling_of_drugs
Quote:
No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs
This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not. The only goods allowed to be discussed are legal live plants, legal viable seeds (both in the Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum) and legal/unwatched chemical supplies. See Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT AND OTHER PSYCHEDELICS) for good reasons why we don't allow this.
Also please read this thread: Bye bye MHRB sourcing talk, we will remember you
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

GuruD
#3 Posted : 4/15/2017 4:54:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your thoughtful response.

Quote:
Buying DMT entails selling of DMT, we strongly discourage both for the reasons discussed here. This experience is a gift and it is not appropriate to commodify it, how much does a mystical experience cost?

According to this line of reasoning, NO PLANT OR SUBSTANCE capable of inducing spiritual experiences should be bought or sold. Marijuana gives sacred mystical experiences, along with mushrooms and many others. Does this mean that these things shouldn't be bought or sold either?
Yew ken knot mayk mi knull bee kuhz eye am gohd sew kyndli phuhk awf withe yor knahtzee skair taktiks

GuruD
#4 Posted : 4/16/2017 5:04:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

that's all? No one has anything to say about this at all?

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 4/16/2017 6:22:07 PM

Come what may

Research all the extraction teks you can. I found it helpful to completely familiarize myself with the science behind an extraction. Take your time and take it step by step.

It's ok to ask for some help, but walking you through every step would not being doing you any favors. Hints and tips is more what you may want to seek on here. The information you need to perform an extraction is all on the nexus. All the information you need is at hand. Learn everything you can and go from there. You can always try chat for quicker discussions regarding extractions.

I hope that this does not sound dismissive in any way. Keep at it and you will get it. You will feel much better about it when you create it for yourself.

I agree completely with Dreamer. How much does a mystical experience cost? It cost some time and effort to create it in your life. How much do you want it in your life?

Good luck!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Asher7
#6 Posted : 4/16/2017 10:50:04 PM

Professional Tracker

GuruD wrote:
Thanks for your thoughtful response.

Quote:

According to this line of reasoning, NO PLANT OR SUBSTANCE capable of inducing spiritual experiences should be bought or sold. Marijuana gives sacred mystical experiences, along with mushrooms and many others. Does this mean that these things shouldn't be bought or sold either?

I actually believe and respect that line of thought 100%. Imagine if you will a world without currency but where everyone kept busy bringing their natural talents into full fruition and giving freely of the fruits of there labor to neighbors in need. A land of plenty where nobody would go hungry or homeless and everyone could get a taste.

It sounds kookey today, but my family has been doing it for centuries upon centuries and nobody ever needed a penny, until now.

Matthew 10:8 (kjv) - "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give."

Aum_Shanti
#7 Posted : 4/17/2017 3:35:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My personal POV on this topic.

That should be in an idealistic world. But e.g. you also pay the one where you get your MHRB from etc. So I personally see no problem in trade for a reasonable price, to at least cover the expenses for the extraction, etc.
Or then you should consequently just as well say, don't buy MHRB, it should only be free...

But the main problem I currently see altering this topic is the illegality of it all. E.g. if you sell it, the charges will be much higher if you get caught, as you will be officially a drug dealer. Just for this reason alone, I would never ever sell an illegal substance to anyone.
But there's also the perspective from a consumer/buyer:
E.g. where I live buying MHRB etc is as illegal as buying DMT. But as buying pure DMT is much less probable to be discovered, buying extracted pure DMT is the less dangerous way.
Also if you extract it yourself, and you get caught, charges will be higher than if you just have some bought DMT. This is all at least where I live...
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

GuruD
#8 Posted : 4/17/2017 3:48:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Where I live buying MHRB etc is as illegal as buying DMT

Hi, if you don't mind me asking, how are you able to perform your own extractions? Are all plants containing dmt illegal where you live? That really sucks, I'm sorry to hear that.

Still, no one addressed my post. If a price tag cannot be put on a mystical experience, hence the taboo against buying or selling dmt, then the same should be for ALL plants or chems capable of inducing mystical experiences.

just my view.

Aum_Shanti
#9 Posted : 4/17/2017 5:05:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
how are you able to perform your own extractions?

That's why I don't extract DMT but buy it...

Quote:
Are all plants containing dmt illegal where you live?

Well the thing is: It is illegal if you buy it because of the DMT contained. Theoretically you could buy it legal for other reasons, but there are no believable other reasons for buying it. And please don't come with dye...(literally nobody would buy this for dyeing).

Our courts here are very strict: Basically everybody they caught importing MHRB was later sentenced in court. There was not one single case I know of which could convince the judge that it wasn't bought with the intend to use the DMT. They all failed with their defense strategies (e.g. dye, botanical specimen, ...) and had to accept the sentence.

And honestly: I cannot blame the judges, as it really is very unbelievable, that people would import this stuff for other reasons.

So the thing is, that basically all common known used plant sources for it will be taken out by customs, and instead of the packet, you will get an invitation from the police for an interrogation and in some cases an unexpected house search.

So the only way to go is by unconventional sources, which customs isn't aware of. Or sources which are literally impossible to monitor (e.g. Phalaris).
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

cyb
#10 Posted : 4/17/2017 5:36:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Since no one can be trusted to Stop

Discussing Buying and Selling of drugs

This topic is now Locked...

Just FYI...If you type it here...it's a Discussion...
The rules are here to protect this site.

Snozz wrote:
Ash wrote:
MHRB isn't illegal

Actually, it is for anyone on this forum (in the US and many other places).

There are a number of ways to look at the decision. Protecting individuals from ordering an illegal substance and potentially being ensnared in legal ramifications, avoiding creating an itemized list of vendors of illegal goods that can be easily referenced by LEO, encouraging people to grow their own...myriads of reasons and the logic behind them have been discussed in threads that appeared around the time of the SS bust.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.