FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Coca Tincture Options

flowersniffer
#21 Posted : 4/17/2017 8:14:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Dreamer!

So, Coca and Achuma! Now that sounds interestingBig grin

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rOm
#22 Posted : 7/3/2017 2:30:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The taste is sweet and Nice. I did mix 1:10 ratio bicarbonate sodium to coca flour. Let this to dry ( and flour gets darker and browner as freebasing occupes ).
Pulled90° ethanol, for 2 weeks although I might run shorter and pull again to see what's left. Find this neat to dose. And actually surprisingly yummy. Coca alcaloids are normally ok to use with Aya, used the traditional way ( I dont think cocaïne isolate is, and especially considering the concentration of adulterants in it ), but here, you have to consider the alcohol content and also the possible coca ethylene formation during this process. Which might not be same as simply chewing coca and base or coca tea.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

flowersniffer
#23 Posted : 7/4/2017 3:55:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi rOm,

yes, I quite like the taste as well... I also tried extracting using this method. I used a bit more baking soda to leaf ratio than you did. I found also that it's nice to dose, but I didn't really see any difference in strength, or effect, than pulling into ethanol and then adding baking soda to it when you dose. Its a lot more work basing it first, then drying and then pulling with alcohol. I did though extract 25 grams of powdered leaf this way and then evaporate all the alcohol off, which left a green residue which can be scraped up with a blade and added to a herb of your choice with some quite interesting effects ... I used some cannabis and got a really clean, clear high along with a super boost in sexual functioning, if you get my drift! Thumbs up

rOm
#24 Posted : 7/4/2017 10:14:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello flowersniffer, So you mean you smoked the evaporate tar onto some plant carrier ? I only used it oral but would try mix with little water for subling it.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

flowersniffer
#25 Posted : 7/4/2017 11:38:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I put it into a joint, yes. I never thought about doing it sublingual as I assumed that it would be the same as taking the tincture as a mouth wash with bicarb ... But, of course there would be no alcohol, so maybe the effect would be different... I guess that you could also snort it, which I haven't tried ...

I left the evaporate on the plate and it's now damp, will have to dry it out before further use ...

Am still to try it with DMT Smile

PREV12