We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
My plans to ingest oral dmt. (Safety reassurance) Options

Asher7
#21 Posted : 2/26/2017 6:52:01 PM

Professional Tracker

See that's the thing, I can tell I've taken something. There's definately a very subtle something going on but in the FAQ it says 30-50 mgs is where you want to start with the "light" so that's what I've stuck with. My next plan is to try rue that's recommended by trustwory people and grind up 4 grams encapsulate them and just go back and forth with them and the "light" until something a little more profound happens. Make a whole day and night of it. I may get in over my head but, such is life. I was also reading in the harmala forum where a guy suspects he was getting bunk caapi, one of which was the "red" and that's what I'm using. It's a slim chance I suppose but with the rue I think that cancels out any shennanigans. Or, maybe 50mgs is just a light dose for what I'm trying to accomplish. There was a noticeable empathy effect though last night, thinking about the world and what all comes with it. I just don't want to up the dose and it finally kick in and get overwhelmed. I've been reading about daily harmala dosing and it's results and that sounds like something that I would like to try.

I'll also post only when results have been had, I'm starting to feel like I'm spamming up the place with all my threads. I appreciate all the help though. Thanks to your guys help I've luckily avoided some mistakes along the way.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

pitubo
#22 Posted : 2/26/2017 7:55:41 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Asher7 wrote:
My next plan is to try rue that's recommended by trustwory people and grind up 4 grams encapsulate them and just go back and forth with them and the "light" until something a little more profound happens.

Do yourself a favor and don't ingest the seeds, whole or ground up, in a capsule. That makes the timing of the onset of MAO inhibition unpredictable, which in turn makes the amount of dmt effectively entering the system also unpredictable.

Make a tea instead, or even better yet, make a crude extract from the tea with common salt. An extract can be measured. Ingest the harmala and dmt together, whether in the form of capsules or in the form of a solution (a solution is preferred.)

Prepare multiple doses of 25 mg dmt and 75 mg harmala combined and ingest one dose every hour, until you feel that you have liftoff.

syberdelic
#23 Posted : 2/26/2017 8:29:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Look for Harmine HCl or freebase. It's fully legal in most of the world and with a bit of searching can be found in multiple places. You could do an extraction as well, but the stuff isn't that expensive.

IMO, plant sources are great as just that... sources. I have a lot of experience hit and miss and weak drugs from consuming plants. It leaves me frustrated and wanting most of the time. You just can't be sure how much of what is in your plants until extracted. Whenever possible, I will either extract the goods or buy pure chemicals.

If you want to suck on chlorophyll and tannins, be my guest. Razz

Asher7
#24 Posted : 2/26/2017 9:22:39 PM

Professional Tracker

I never thought of getting an extract, that sounds like a good idea. Is one preferred over the other hcl/freebase or harmine/harmaline? I was checking out the caapi extraction in the FAQ and it looks like something I could pull off also letting me know where my caapi stands as far as quality. That sounds like a valid next step. I'll check out the suppliers forum too just incase one of them has it included on their list so I can avoid the off chance I might get something with some unwanted chemicals still in the final product.

TGO
#25 Posted : 2/26/2017 10:28:03 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Salt form is what you'll want for oral ingestion. Extracting harmalas is a very straight forward process and with extracted alkaloids you can find that "sweet spot" a lot easier than with a tea of unknown strength.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

pitubo
#26 Posted : 2/26/2017 10:46:23 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Harmala HCl is used for pharmahuasca (oral).

Harmala freebase is used for sublingual use and for making changa.

Asher7
#27 Posted : 3/25/2017 6:25:33 AM

Professional Tracker

Rue extracted. This is before further washing. How important is washing if a person doesn't mind just upping the dose a little? I'd rather keep all chances of screwing it up until a later date.

If what I suspect is correct, this is fb form. Is transfering it over similar to dmt where you just add some acid for awhile? Is it something to where even if it doesnt convert it, the acid will cancel out it's extreme base and still be alright for oral consumption? I just want to cover my bases here (no pun intended)

Asher7 attached the following image(s):
1490423134917.jpg (1,084kb) downloaded 117 time(s).

Aum_Shanti
#28 Posted : 3/25/2017 8:32:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Rue extracted.

How?
To me this looks rather like the salt form, but that could also just be because of the pic white balance.
Salt form is yellow, whereas FB is white/brownish.

If you did a "Manske" (added NaCl) then further washing for oral ingestion doesn't make much sense IMHO. Even the overall amount will not change by much.
I personally also orally just take the FB, as you have anyways HCl in your stomach.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Asher7
#29 Posted : 3/25/2017 9:39:32 AM

Professional Tracker

I basically made a really concentrated tea and then stirred in a sodium carbonate solution and then filtered and dried what fell to the bottom. The pic may be misleading because as the "paste" it looked like chocolate pudding and dried it was a slightly lighter brown. The flash on my camera seems to really make the yellow jump out.

Going by that extraction method though it should be a freebase though right? Meaning it would be acceptable for smoking and from what you said, also ok for oral ingestion? I've yet to look up dosage recommendations but it came out to approx 3 grams so that should be plenty for multiple attempts if I'm figuring things right.

Asher7
#30 Posted : 3/25/2017 9:46:11 AM

Professional Tracker

Here's a pic, no flash. I'd call it a rusty brown color going by my eyeballs and not a lense.

That flash really does make a pretty big difference.Smile
Asher7 attached the following image(s):
1490435168404.jpg (998kb) downloaded 107 time(s).

Aum_Shanti
#31 Posted : 3/25/2017 10:21:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yea, from the new pic as well as your tek it's obviously FB.

And from your tek I get, that you did a full alkaloid extraction. So basically also the non Harmala alkaloids are in there. It seems some prefer to have them in there, others don't.

Dosing with TA extraction is more difficult, as you have no idea how much of it are Harmala alkaloids. But IMHO the simplest way is just calculating from the amount of seeds you made the tea from and using the same ratio from the extract as you would have taken from the seeds for a dose.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

syberdelic
#32 Posted : 4/16/2017 7:16:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's really hard to know how pure an extract is until it starts loosing color. I would recommend trying it on it's own without DMT to know what the right dose is for MAO inhibition. At about an hour to 1.5 hours, you should notice a definite intoxication effect that lasts at least another hour, but not anything intense. When you find this dose, repeat and follow directly or no more than 20 minutes later by 30-40mg DMT.

Asher7
#33 Posted : 4/16/2017 11:31:26 PM

Professional Tracker

Good deal. Yeah it looks like cocoa. I have plenty of seeds on backup so I may just try and refine this until it gets that light color. Or do you think it would be better to use that and convert to hcl and then grab the needle/crystals?

At this point I'm more interested in the making of it than the ingestion, that will happen on it's own time.

So my three options:

1) clean, clean, clean, and see how white I can get it as fb.
2) convert it as is to hcl, and see what shows up.
3) a combo of the 2 and get is as clean as I can as a fb and then convert it over to hcl.

What's the most precision based step here do you think?

If I can just dump the end results fb into some lemon juice, it has me thinking I just refine this as far as seems reasonable in the fb state and then toss it in the lemon juice when it comes time to, go for broke.

syberdelic
#34 Posted : 4/17/2017 7:13:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Converting to a salt and filtering will purify it some. If you can get the freebase to a cream or light khaki color, then convert to salt and filter, the purity should be at least in the 90s. If you're looking for purity, don't use lemon juice but citric acid. Many acids would be appropriate, but keep in mind that there are ones like acetic (vinegar) and HCl that are much easier to work with, because unreacted acid will evaporate.

I can't speak too much on harmala extraction as I haven't done one YET.

PREV12