We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ReIntroduction Essay Options

Metashaman
#1 Posted : 4/17/2017 12:02:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been here and out for a while. My other account was banned nearly a year ago. I came back with an apology and hat in hand.. Sent the right people emails and giving this another go. I was never disruptive, but I was making a larger deal out of the other side than it needed to be.

Before when I came here, I thought this was the answers to the life, the Universe and Everything.

Now I realize it is just 42.

I thought I was a shaman after spending a lot of time here and a couple of low dose Hoasca experiences and being able to master quite a few of the teks and harder to grow plat materials and fungi.

Then I met a real shaman from Brazil.. along with some of McKenna's close friends and realized I am nothing more than an esoteric junior chemist. However, I am striving for that shaman title within the next 10 years.

I had a lot of pain to get over, and I was able too. That will come with an experience report. I was on a quest for the truths of the Universe and I believe I found them in my own mind writhing around on the floor with a large group of individuals with their own problems.

I feel like I was given real knowledge and much of it can't be shared. I was told to stop trying to "break reality". I was shown behind the curtain, and I have peace I haven't felt in 3 years. My "mid life crisis" has come to an end and released into a "puke bucket" as I purged for 3 nights in a trial by fire and what I believe is a plant from the original garden.

I am back, I do believe I need mentors before I strike out on my own again, and I found many of them here. I have life long friends from here now, many who followed me outside of safety the Nexus provides and I would prefer that didn't need to happen again. I am going to do this right this time.

Honestly, I miss many of the people here. Though some of the words Bodhisativa stated became real and true once I was able to make it across to the other side. I can now ask my cannibas to help in and it seems to do exactly as I ask. I ask for comfort or stress relief I have it.. If I ask for sleep I get it immediately. I no longer abuse the substance and only smoke every few days instead of constantly. I have found there really are spirits in the plants... I am grateful they are here to help us.

I am not revealing my old identity (T knows as I sent him the inbox), even though I had many friends under that name, because I am not that person anymore. Also I didn't heed his warnings.

I am staying off of chat until I get permission, as that is what caused me to piss off the admins before, but understandable. Now that I have gone across, so many things make so much more sense.

I love you all. That is one thing that I can share from my visions in the jungle. It was all begun from love.

I will be posting my experience report from the jungle in a week or so, it's 7 pages and keeps getting bigger as I remember the minutia.

~[I thought I was a shaman until I met a real one]

The name is Met A Shaman.

Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

GuruD
#2 Posted : 4/17/2017 12:09:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hi and thanks for the awesome re-introduction i really enjoyed reading it.

you said you thought dmt was the answers to life, the universe, and everything, but then realized that it was "just 42."

I thought that 42 WAS the answer to EVERYTHING. I must be missing something here.

Is it really just a "pandora's box" more than anything else?
Yew ken knot mayk mi knull bee kuhz eye am gohd sew kyndli phuhk awf withe yor knahtzee skair taktiks

Yumi
#3 Posted : 4/17/2017 2:46:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome back my friend
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

" Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert "

Wakinyan
#4 Posted : 5/23/2018 6:07:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metashaman wrote:
I have been here and out for a while. My other account was banned nearly a year ago. I came back with an apology and hat in hand.. Sent the right people emails and giving this another go. I was never disruptive, but I was making a larger deal out of the other side than it needed to be.

Before when I came here, I thought this was the answers to the life, the Universe and Everything.

Now I realize it is just 42.

I thought I was a shaman after spending a lot of time here and a couple of low dose Hoasca experiences and being able to master quite a few of the teks and harder to grow plat materials and fungi.

Then I met a real shaman from Brazil.. along with some of McKenna's close friends and realized I am nothing more than an esoteric junior chemist. However, I am striving for that shaman title within the next 10 years.

I had a lot of pain to get over, and I was able too. That will come with an experience report. I was on a quest for the truths of the Universe and I believe I found them in my own mind writhing around on the floor with a large group of individuals with their own problems.

I feel like I was given real knowledge and much of it can't be shared. I was told to stop trying to "break reality". I was shown behind the curtain, and I have peace I haven't felt in 3 years. My "mid life crisis" has come to an end and released into a "puke bucket" as I purged for 3 nights in a trial by fire and what I believe is a plant from the original garden.

I am back, I do believe I need mentors before I strike out on my own again, and I found many of them here. I have life long friends from here now, many who followed me outside of safety the Nexus provides and I would prefer that didn't need to happen again. I am going to do this right this time.

Honestly, I miss many of the people here. Though some of the words Bodhisativa stated became real and true once I was able to make it across to the other side. I can now ask my cannibas to help in and it seems to do exactly as I ask. I ask for comfort or stress relief I have it.. If I ask for sleep I get it immediately. I no longer abuse the substance and only smoke every few days instead of constantly. I have found there really are spirits in the plants... I am grateful they are here to help us.

I am not revealing my old identity (T knows as I sent him the inbox), even though I had many friends under that name, because I am not that person anymore. Also I didn't heed his warnings.

I am staying off of chat until I get permission, as that is what caused me to piss off the admins before, but understandable. Now that I have gone across, so many things make so much more sense.

I love you all. That is one thing that I can share from my visions in the jungle. It was all begun from love.

I will be posting my experience report from the jungle in a week or so, it's 7 pages and keeps getting bigger as I remember the minutia.

~[I thought I was a shaman until I met a real one]

The name is Met A Shaman.

I liked reading your post. It was filled with genuine insight and a level of honesty which is refreshing to say the least.

Having lived with a yuwipi medicine man for many years I can tell you it is not something many will tell you they did not aspire towards that title. In fact, many have tried to run from that responsibility.

On a lighter note, Fat Bottom Girl formerly known as Bitter Girl came out of cross 42.

With all of that being said, the answer actually is 42!
When I graft you graft we graft

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 5/24/2018 2:17:37 AM

Come what may

Welcome back my friend!

I once heard that you are not a shaman until someone else gives you the title. I don't think it is something to live up to, to aspire to, but more rather, something you give. A shaman can be so many things, but I think what defines a shaman is someone who has healed themselves and now can effectively heal others. If that is the path you want to travel, then by all means enjoy the road. I wish you the best in your endeavors.

S. Kelley Harrell, wrote:
We don't heal in isolation, but in community.

Glad to have you back in this community!

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Wakinyan
#6 Posted : 5/24/2018 3:06:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
Welcome back my friend!

I once heard that you are not a shaman until someone else gives you the title. I don't think it is something to live up to, to aspire to, but more rather, something you give. A shaman can be so many things, but I think what defines a shaman is someone who has healed themselves and now can effectively heal others. If that is the path you want to travel, then by all means enjoy the road. I wish you the best in your endeavors.

S. Kelley Harrell, wrote:
We don't heal in isolation, but in community.

Glad to have you back in this community!

I've heard that same saying myself DmnStr8.

With that being said, I'm still not sure I know what a shaman is in any real sense.

The way you define a shaman though, makes it sound like a very noble path indeed.

For me, I find I'm just more content to hang out with the plants and the animals as the human folk can be quite odd at times Wut?
When I graft you graft we graft