We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Was going to be a live TEK thread - Ended up as a toe dip into my formal introduction Options

Myhaanex
#1 Posted : 4/16/2017 7:42:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So, hello!

I am Myhaanex, but you can call me Hex or Frog. Or NOOB. Whatever pleases you.

I have not submitted my intro essay as I have been drafting it many times over and putting my ideas for it in outlines and on drawing boards (blame it on the ADD bby). However, as a quick introduction, I offer the following:

Firstly, I have been interested in DMT for a long time. Probably since I was around 15 (I was introduced to ethnobotany/ethnobotanical plants from an early age as I had a dear friend I will refer to as Grandmother who was a retired botanist and a current owner/shopkeeper of a apothecary that specialized (or at least obtained most of its income) in aroma therapy. The Yuppies and Townies in the large town really enjoyed their sessions. By 13 years of age I was playing with making tinctures which, to my surprise, was supported by my fairly conservative and under-the-table religious parents (they bought me high proof ever clear; however, they did monitor it [I wasn't interested in alcohol in the slightest at that point, which I'm sure they understood, but they were looking with worn eyes towards a future my adolescent conscious was naive to]).

I extracted for the first time at age 20 with a roommate who I just moved out of the dorms with. He had 500mg ACRB ("RB"Pleased and I had recently acquired a hotplate with a magnetic stirrer and some glassware from the university (all I will say on that - although the law didn't catch up, punishment was served). We performed TL TEK I think since I remember our procedures, shortcomings, and success very well (and everything we did matched TL almost to the T other than having a fancy $1100 hotplate, a sep funnel, etc.

Of course that was when I started lurking the nexus since he introduced me to DMT and was not well read (other than many, many chem classes). I remember once we got to the Amber "Goo" we were dumbstruck and didn't know what to do. He spouts of "oxide" this and "NMT" that. Every time we got a nice looking freeze precip, we would throw on the cold gloves, snatch that shit out of the freezer and pour.

Oh look at the beautiful crystals! In five minutes they would be consumed my moisture and goo. in the end I dried the ball of beautiful amber wax (forget the weight) and smoked a few months of "everything I have been trying to find in shrooms all these years but far beyond even that. Just too short. No revision and didn't get to Start what I wanted so now I suppose this is a mini intro. Don't glance over the cover first, much more to my story than a neat kid, druggie teen, and ignorant freshman. Harm reduction, RC use, the pits of depression, ascension, and today... all themed, and influenced to a degree by, empathogens - mainly the king of all tryptamines, and the god of a substances, DMT

Myhaanex/Frog

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Myhaanex
#2 Posted : 4/16/2017 7:56:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Also forgive the lack of editing - since it was going to be a live (or rather have updates in comments) TEK thread, I am in the middle of setting a few things up whilst typing. Also, bare with me on formatting and finding the right areas to post something (although I'm in the kiddy pool right now so you will find my stuff here el oh el), I never was the best a adapting to different forums' different word processors, formatting rules, etc.

After years of lurking and many TEKs glad to be a potential Nexian!

P.S. is it generally accepted here, or does this site/beginners forum get enough active traffic to do a live-update extraction thread if wanted? I mean I guess I certainly dont need it and noone is gonna stand by the refresh button just waiting to help or critic a step - I just thought of this seeing the chat function. But alas, I dont have any friends here yet.

Oh well Ill finish typing up my essay soon. I am a good chunk into the questionnaire (seems appropriate and a good idea to incorporate so many quizzical questions so that everyone is aware of terminology and so the mods can see what the new member knows about the questions focus (even if they Google then they are pointed towards important material to consider); however, I think there need to be more personal, thought provoking, and abstract questions to help achieve the goal of getting to know the potential Nexian's ideals and morals pertaining to the exploration of their psyche with the help of natural or synthetic catalysts. Then again, maybe I haven't hit the denser material in the questionnaire Pleased Regardless, stay safe and I hope I see some meaningful activity (and can contribute towards it) in the Contemporary Hub of O-Chem Love!

Smile