We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Changa Wastes Product Options

DoorSeeker
#21 Posted : 3/31/2017 4:36:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Greatful One, I know mullein is not an MOAI. I was just referring to it as the base. Maybe I didn't use the proper way to describe it or whatever. B caapi leaf is the 10x extract part. One has just made changa very similar to your recipe and is evaporating as we speak. Hopefully one will have an update on how it went soon. Smile Thanks

Unfortunately one does not have a bong, just a glass pipe. Honestly though, one would be scared to take a bong hit of this stuff! That would be a hyperslap one is not ready for! lol. I can see the benefit of one though. One big hit and your in. It can be hard to breakthrough with a pipe because one can get to a point where you are too deep in hyperspace to operate the lighter and pipe but still not breaking through. I'll keep it in mind. Smile Thanks again!
The struggle to free myself of restraints becomes my very shackles.

Note: All claims by this poster represent the thoughts of a fictional interdimensional hyper-being and are not representative of any actual or real life experiences, ideas or thoughts.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#22 Posted : 3/31/2017 5:23:58 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Thank you for clarifying! To clear things up on my end, I was just confused by this part:

DoorSeeker wrote:
Smoke the 10x mullein and then hit the gvg with pure dmt...

But anyway, I know what you mean now. I hope your changa turns out well! Good luck!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

DoorSeeker
#23 Posted : 4/14/2017 4:54:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey The Greatful One, one tried your mullein based changa and tried to just cherry the bowl. It definitely works a lot better but must still be wasting quite a bit of spice because there's 40 - 50 grams in each of the bowls smoked and I'm maybe getting about 10g. Mullein seems to be a bit of an issue too because it seems to catch fire very easily. All it takes is one wrong movement of the flame and the product goes up in flames. Have you experienced this?

On a different note, even though one seems to wastes product, the extended lower level trip is really nice. It's like a 30 minute heavy ayahuasca trip. It's almost preferable than the straight slap in the face of pure freebase... in a way.

I still think smoking the harmala based leaf without the spice first and then vaping the freebase is the way to truly blast off.

Note: All claims by this poster represent the thoughts of a fictional interdimensional hyper-being and are not representative of any actual or real life experiences, ideas or thoughts.

TGO
#24 Posted : 4/15/2017 12:07:26 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Are you sure that your changa is fully dry? I haven't had my blend catch fire at any point before. So it stands to reason that if your changa is fully catching on fire, then the DMT could be destroyed rather rapidly, leading to your mild changa experiences. Almost all of my breakthroughs have been with changa so I can assure you that it works.

Again, I want to stress the effectiveness of using a bong in combination with changa. It is well worth the investment. Besides that, I'm not sure what else to say.

DoorSeeker wrote:
I still think smoking the harmala based leaf without the spice first and then vaping the freebase is the way to truly blast off.

If this works best for you, then by all means use this method. It is a great way to reach hyperspace too.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

DoorSeeker
#25 Posted : 4/15/2017 4:31:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
Are you sure that your changa is fully dry? I haven't had my blend catch fire at any point before. So it stands to reason that if your changa is fully catching on fire, then the DMT could be destroyed rather rapidly, leading to your mild changa experiences. Almost all of my breakthroughs have been with changa so I can assure you that it works.

Again, I want to stress the effectiveness of using a bong in combination with changa. It is well worth the investment. Besides that, I'm not sure what else to say.

Well it usually sits out for an extra day after it stops smelling like acetone. Besides the mullein I have does the same thing all by itself. Maybe I got so crappy mullein? Sad

Yeah, breaking down and getting bong is starting to look like an inevitability. One thing i don't understand though is why would a bong be more efficient at smoking changa than a pipe? Is there something to it other than just getting a bigger hit?

DoorSeeker
#26 Posted : 4/15/2017 6:19:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
Are you sure that your changa is fully dry?

I smoked another bowl of just mullein. It burns strangely easy but it doesn't burn as easily as the changa. I'm going to start a separate topic on it.

DoorSeeker
#27 Posted : 4/15/2017 6:21:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
Are you sure that your changa is fully dry?

I smoked another bowl of just mullein. It burns strangely easy but it doesn't burn as easily as the changa. I'm going to start a separate topic on it.

starway6
#28 Posted : 4/16/2017 3:09:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
Quote:
It was 1:1 b caapi leaf and dmt.

If you make changa with extracted harmalas it's much moar effective than if you just make enhanced leaf with caapi leaf.

It's true harmalas don't vaporize very efficiently and combustion is the preferred method for changa. If you don't torch it and instead cherry/corner the bowl and take long slow draws, it's really very effective.

I just got some black caapi leaf.. and plan to make a tea from it and drink it 45 minutes before smoking dmt..

Shouldent a strong cup of caapi tea.. [before smoking ] work much better that combusting the caapi leaf?

starway6
#29 Posted : 4/16/2017 3:10:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
Quote:
It was 1:1 b caapi leaf and dmt.

If you make changa with extracted harmalas it's much moar effective than if you just make enhanced leaf with caapi leaf.

It's true harmalas don't vaporize very efficiently and combustion is the preferred method for changa. If you don't torch it and instead cherry/corner the bowl and take long slow draws, it's really very effective.

I just got some black caapi leaf.. and plan to make a tea from it and drink it 45 minutes before smoking dmt..

Shouldent a strong cup of caapi tea.. [before smoking ] work much better that combusting the caapi leaf?

DoorSeeker
#30 Posted : 4/16/2017 3:19:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:

I don't know about specifically caapi leaf. I suppose it would work. I think the vine is more common to make out of a tea though. I'm not a fan of the teas just because they make me so nauseous.

PREV12