We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Teotzlcoatl's Salvia divinorum Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 9/19/2009 12:48:21 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Ok.... so what wants to see the "Luna"?

That is a fully rooted "Luna" clone!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PsilocybeChild
#2 Posted : 9/20/2009 9:49:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sweet Wink
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 9/20/2009 9:54:47 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Here are some of my larger Salvia divinorum plants-

The one in the first picture is over five feet tall!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

azrael
#4 Posted : 9/21/2009 10:03:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Happy looking plants there Pleased

So what's up with the different strains? I've heard Luna is more unique in look and effect, and that the others can be categorized in degrees of potency. Can someone shed some light on the Quantitative/Qualitative details of the popularly available strains?

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 9/21/2009 4:50:01 PM

Teotzlcoatl

See Salvia divinorum clones thread, here.

Infundibulum
#6 Posted : 9/22/2009 3:44:33 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Z wrote:
So what's up with the different strains? I've heard Luna is more unique in look and effect, and that the others can be categorized in degrees of potency. Can someone shed some light on the Quantitative/Qualitative details of the popularly available strains?

That is a very good question here.

so Coatl, would you like to share some more information on the luna strain?Or even make a thread discussing the effects of different strains as well as botanical descriptions of different strains? That would be much more helpful than just posting pictures of your plants.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 9/22/2009 5:58:02 PM

The Great Namah

^Agreed.

I would very much like to hear about the difference between strains AND the difference between FRESH vs DRIED quid experiences.

I am hoping to be getting a salvia cutting soon and I'd like to know more about fresh salvia. Since you seem to have so much I hope you might be able to shed some light on your experiences with it!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Seven
#8 Posted : 9/22/2009 6:10:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Acolon, swims wants to grow one as well, but apprehensive being in the northeast and getting super cold in the winter. Are you going to be growing indoor? Swim was wondering what kind of light they would need indoor.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

jamie
#9 Posted : 9/22/2009 8:14:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I live in canada and I grow salvia..I just take them in for the winter...they grow really great durring the summer, just dont mist them AT ALL or they will not like it when they come in for the winter..

I have 6 plants right now and one one them is about 4-4.5 feet getting ready to bring them in in a few weeks and take some cuttings...get a few going and you will have lots of salvia in no time..and you're relationship with this plant will grow..I became alot closer to her when I started to grow her and she treats me well now. She's a plant that I never ever ever want to be without..I love growing her and protecting her just as she protects me.

About lighting..I have grown under lights and just in a window..they seem to do just fine near a window..they dont need too much light..just DO NOT listen to all the crap out there about misting salvia...I am sure all the people who put that info out there now have dead or rotting salvia plants..unless you have amazing airflow and a whole fan system set up..
These plants do not need misting indoors..or too much watering..they are prone to stem rot..but once you figure out what they like they are easy to grow and grow fast..they will let you know when they are thirsty by starting to wilt..a quick watering brings them right back...no need to drown them..this is the main cause of people loosing salvia plants..I know, I went through itCrying or very sad
Long live the unwoke.

Seven
#10 Posted : 9/22/2009 9:38:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cool thanks, but is it a bad idea to order a plant in the winter and keep it inside. Does it need to acclimate first to the outdoor climate? The mornings here are getting pretty damn cold already. Swim wouldnt want to stress a young plant. Does it go dormant for the indoor winter? Swims really curious about quidding some fresh leaves. His smoked experience was horrible, and realizes this was misuse of this entheogen. Very nice plants btw coatl, welcome back.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

jamie
#11 Posted : 9/23/2009 1:36:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

No I got mine in the winter..it should be fine..they dont go dormant..just make sure they have some light through the window and they arent freezing(shouldn't be a problem indoors)..

They might need to get acustomed to the new climate..some use a hunidity tent and then slowly ease them off if they came from a greenhouse..but I didn't do that..

My very frist plant I got about 3 years ago all the way from florida and it was definatily not doing well..it was all yellow and wilted, and I was still able to get it back to health..died aftr a year though due to misting too much..

The plants I have now I got from a shop near my house last year but they were expensive..they are cheeper online but if you can get them in the town or city you live in than you know for sure they wont be dead or sick on arrival.. anyways..good luck! Happy growing!
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#12 Posted : 9/23/2009 1:40:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
^Agreed.

I would very much like to hear about the difference between strains AND the difference between FRESH vs DRIED quid experiences.

I am hoping to be getting a salvia cutting soon and I'd like to know more about fresh salvia. Since you seem to have so much I hope you might be able to shed some light on your experiences with it!

I would like to hear more about this as well..I dont have too many experiences with fresh leaves becasue I hate doing that to my girls and they are growing soo fast and I wanted them to flower..they drop lots of the older leaves as they grow so I just collect those and dry them whole for quidding...

I used fresh leaves a few times though..it was nice..I will try a fresh quid when I take some cuttings..I got huge leaves the size of beer bottles so it shouldn't take much..

Im gunna try and get some pics of my plants in the next day or so.
Long live the unwoke.