We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Impossible thirth toke... Options

scamie
#1 Posted : 1/10/2008 10:05:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So hello everybody. Si recovered from my flue and smoked the self extracted spice for a couple of times. I cant remeber a lot of the journey's. But i was in a place i knew. But it was very different as my first breaktrough< i suppose> My first time a year ago i was blown to peaces... died.... no breathing, no heartbeat... only mind and i was in this space with organic waving/ morphing fabric... infinite space everywhere< something like in blueberry> but nothing like machine elfes of some sort. was this a breaktroufh or can someone go in any further? the journey's i did just two days ago were very different. Alot of kaleido,, al the visuals morphing snakes objects symbols etcc... In this ordered chaos i saw some beings < comingout / existing in > They come to look my in mu eyes and they were come near my face while doing. They didnt communicate in a different way. Maybe i just coulnt grasp it. I was out of my body for a wile, but i did not have the immense experience as the first attempt a year ago... the dying etc... was the last experience a full breaktrough or should i up the dose?< eyeballing> I had the feeling i should up the dose but am not sure. ALSO... i was in no way able to take a thirth toke. After the first toke held in a 15 sec, i was to take an uncoordinated second toke!! any comments?? Very happy rgrds

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

scamie
#2 Posted : 1/10/2008 10:33:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

did some reading... ahummm. found some answers there about breaking trough.. Embarrased

XENONSION
#3 Posted : 1/10/2008 10:56:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i think you'll know it when you breakthrough. If you've done low doses prior to attempting, you'll really know,lol

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

El Ka Bong
#4 Posted : 1/11/2008 5:23:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Although the definition of breakthrough isn't obvious (since you might forget it happened...) [i:1eb5476286][b:1eb5476286]it[/b:1eb5476286][/i:1eb5476286] can happen with just one slow, hugely drawn toke (30 - 40mg), that you hold-in as long as possible. But it WILL definately happen if you drink Syrian Rue seed extract first, then wait 30 min and then try vapourizing 20-30 mg...!

scamie
#5 Posted : 1/18/2008 3:12:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I will try that!! Cool