We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finally. Broke. Through. Options

TimePantry
#1 Posted : 3/19/2017 12:58:25 PM

It's a field.

Not sure why I'm even trying to describe this, except that it's quite an occasion. Can it really be nine years I've been trying to get to hyperspace?

Well, I did. One corner of it anyway. Unfortunately, the experience defies even my formidable vocabulary. So I played around with the character map a little bit to try and approximate it. I was in a "place," with others, doing CƆƍƜƥƚėƮȇLŸ ïŊɛ˟ƤƦǝƧŞÅþļĘ things.

It seemed to go on forever, and has lasting lingering effects even now as I write. Small sounds, smells, visuals are being processed by my brain in a way that I can't possibly impart to you. But I must say, it was beautiful. Absolutely and utterly alien, something I've been longing for my whole life. Sunday, March 19th. I believe I will celebrate this day every year.
"What's wrong with that generation? ... Is this what comes of putting on Pink Floyd laser lightshows down at the Planetarium?" --Spider Robinson

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ys
#2 Posted : 3/19/2017 5:23:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations Beloved One

What distinguished this attempt from all others that enabled you to break through?

I've smoked dmt probably 130 times and never broken through

Bancopuma
#3 Posted : 3/19/2017 8:08:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile Thumbs up Cool

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 3/19/2017 8:18:51 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

CƆƍƜƥƚėƮȇLŸ ïŊɛ˟ƤƦǝƧŞÅþļĘ indeed!

Welcome to the fold Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

TimePantry
#5 Posted : 3/19/2017 9:48:03 PM

It's a field.

ys wrote:

What distinguished this attempt from all others that enabled you to break through?

Hmm... good question. If you are curious what method I used, it was a glass vanilla bottle with a hole in the bottom, and the spice on some chore boy steel mesh stuffed into the other end.

I had almost given up after all this time, and so I've spent several months not trying. I think a major factor was also that it took a long time to strip the adulterant out of my solvent, but now it finally does what it's supposed to do without my spice actually catching fire when I try to smoke it.

Finally, I read something somebody said on one of the "Having Trouble Breaking Through?" threads, in regard to hitting the pipe. It went something like, "Pull HARD. A faint heart avails us nothing." So I did.

I still have a problem with taking "that third hit," ho ho. I tried having people sit with me to help me take the hit that would push me through. The problem is that there's no way for them to tell when you're there, and of course after the 2nd hit it's impossible to talk.
"What's wrong with that generation? ... Is this what comes of putting on Pink Floyd laser lightshows down at the Planetarium?" --Spider Robinson

skoobysnax
#6 Posted : 3/20/2017 4:42:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TimePantry wrote:
ys wrote:

Hmm... good question. If you are curious what method I used, it was a glass vanilla bottle with a hole in the bottom, and the spice on some chore boy steel mesh stuffed into the other end.

I had almost given up after all this time, and so I've spent several months not trying. I think a major factor was also that it took a long time to strip the adulterant out of my solvent, but now it finally does what it's supposed to do without my spice actually catching fire when I try to smoke it.

Finally, I read something somebody said on one of the "Having Trouble Breaking Through?" threads, in regard to hitting the pipe. It went something like, "Pull HARD. A faint heart avails us nothing." So I did.

I still have a problem with taking "that third hit," ho ho. I tried having people sit with me to help me take the hit that would push me through. The problem is that there's no way for them to tell when you're there, and of course after the 2nd hit it's impossible to talk.

You should check out this tek, https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=30501 It is still a work in progress but a lot of us are having success and no nasty solvents or lye.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

waitwhatwhere
#7 Posted : 3/20/2017 4:15:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For those having trouble breaking through, try this:

First, abstain from heavy drinking or pot smoking for at least the day, and perhaps the previous day as well (just avoid having any kind of hangover). Dim the lights. Put on some music that lacks understandable lyrics.

Roll a joint of smoking herbs. Any of the changa mixes will do, but Raspberry leaf, mint, and 25% 10 extracted caapi leaf seems to be a reliable one. Add DMT all the way down the joint, roughly the amount of crystal typically insufflated by cocaine users. Obviously, this dose is not weighed, but I would guestimate it's around 100 mg or more.

Light up, and take 5-8 tokes in quick succession. If 5-8 sounds like a lot, it's because adding air to your lungs reduces my chance of coughing, something that is both unpleasant and which interferes with full immersion in the experience. When you feel the effects taking hold, take the biggest hit you can. Hold it, and don't worry about breathing--you will naturally exhale, probably while in hyperspace.

It helps to have a friend near by to take the coal away. If this is not possible, place a large, non-flamable object on the side of your body where you can safely deposit the ember. With this method, you will likely only smoalk half the joint for any given session.
"The mystic cannot communicate, but the artist can." ~Robert Anton Wilson

Sedrick
#8 Posted : 3/24/2017 4:27:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ys wrote:

For you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Just take the overdone hit, hold it, never breath your body will do it for you once your there.

DmnStr8
#9 Posted : 4/13/2017 12:34:12 AM

Come what may

Bam! Love reading posts like this! Love

I often think of Plato's allegory of the cave when discussing these odd dmt journeys. We are the ones who explored outside the cave. How the hell to describe it all to someone who has never seen it?

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

nathanielle
#10 Posted : 6/7/2017 11:18:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
Bam! Love reading posts like this! Love

I often think of Plato's allegory of the cave when discussing these odd dmt journeys. We are the ones who explored outside the cave. How the hell to describe it all to someone who has never seen it?

Lol, yes, you sound like a total madman. You're just relaying the information, but it's just too fantastic to be real, so people think you're a loon. But how can you keep it to yourself? I'm really glad you got there, I hope it stays with you <3

#11 Posted : 6/7/2017 11:21:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

there ya go Very happy

f1
#12 Posted : 8/10/2017 7:50:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aweeeesomesauce Twisted Evil
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

Psilociraptor
#13 Posted : 8/11/2017 8:47:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ys wrote:

130 times?? You all make me wonder if i've broken through now... I've been totally zonked on this stuff, encountered beings communicating with me and been to a place of supreme enchantment but i can't say i've ever wanted to call it a "breakthrough" or that it took me more than a few tries. Are you all just using inferior smoking techniques or is there truly something beyond what i described that I'm missing out on??

Pile of cats
#14 Posted : 8/12/2017 10:40:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Psilociraptor wrote:
ys wrote:

130 times?? You all make me wonder if i've broken through now... I've been totally zonked on this stuff, encountered beings communicating with me and been to a place of supreme enchantment but i can't say i've ever wanted to call it a "breakthrough" or that it took me more than a few tries. Are you all just using inferior smoking techniques or is there truly something beyond what i described that I'm missing out on??

It's funny in that the experience always has a way of topping itself. I experienced lots of experiences of going places and interacting with entities, viewing incredible architecture and witnessing impossible folding of geometry but when I actually broke through I knew I had done without a doubt in my mind, for me it felt like all of time had lead up to this moment, I felt utterly engulfed by the experience and with very dramatic method the self was utterly annihilated before being reborn into a chamber which felt like it existed in a place outside of time and spent great time interacting with the beings that reside there.

Defining a breakthrough is very difficult as I had many experiences I would have classed a breakthrough before this and I've had more since and yet they've been very different but impossibly profound in their own way every time.

I probably also smoked it 100 times before having that peak experience and it felt like each experience primed me for the next in preparation for the breakthrough experience.

It's always beautiful to hear people getting there though, It gets lonely in ordinary day to day life with that experience in the back of your mind but not being able to share it without as said above, being perceived as a loon but I've found one can express it in other ways through how one lives their life. and it's nice knowing that there are so many who share that same feeling here on the nexus.

Northerner
#15 Posted : 8/12/2017 11:40:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Psilociraptor wrote:

I've often wondered exactly the same thing myself.

The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Psilociraptor
#16 Posted : 8/12/2017 12:51:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Pile of Cats - I only wish language was more adequate for conveying these things Big grin I've certainly experienced "it". The change from rapidly shifting hypnotic patterns to a place of timelessness and supreme enchantment. And I "knew" without a doubt that was "it". I've met the Creator so to speak several times on freebase, changa, and ayahuasca. It felt like my spiritual bank was being loaded with gold coins. I could hear and feel each and everyone chime as they fell in. I know that's a weird description but it's the only thing that comes close to describing the feeling for me. I guess i would have never choosen the term breakthrough to describe it though. Maybe in the psychospiritual sense. A breakthrough from trauma, or pain, or the illusions of reality. But not from the DMT experience itself. It was certainly a peak, but of the same experience.

Pile of cats
#17 Posted : 8/13/2017 7:45:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For me it felt like breaking through 2 of the times I've experienced it in that I zoomed out and out faster and faster through what felt like the universe and all it encompasses and there was a moment that I knew I was coming to the end / edge of it and I broke through some sort of wall of some sort into a space outside of time where light washed over me and the I as I knew it washed away with it, this is what I believe to be God and from here I was birthed into another chamber where I continued to experience things as separate again although oneness was oozing out of every corner in ever moment.

It's funny though in that the journey to the place beyond has taken so many different forms through out my time with the molecule so it doesn't surprise me that the word break through fits for everyone's experience of 'it' one time I rode a cosmic merry go round into the place beyond. What would we call that?

Psilo, that experience sounds awesome and you describe it beautifully! It was funny, when I was there I could sense the presence of many nexus members in this place outside of time. Knowing many of you've been there makes me so happy.