We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
N00b first changa mistake Options

Internal_light
#1 Posted : 4/10/2017 1:10:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,

I'm not really sure what I did wrong. I made my first batch of changa the other night, and everything went well until i tried to infuse my caapi leaf extract. I extracted 10x blue lotus leaf, 4 grams spearmint and 4 grams lavender onto 1 gram of blue lotus.

I also boiled 10 grams of yellow B. Caapi leaves in hot water for 4 hours, and reduced this down to about a half inch thick of water in a small pot, and threw in my 1 gram of blue lotus to reduce the rest of the way. When the water evaporated off, I was left with this thick, pungent blood red paste that was not soluble in either IPA or naptha. I sort of freaked out and tried to salvage it and went ahead and infused 1 gram of freebase DMT.

A few days later, I am left with this funny smelling mass of leaf with this thick red paste covering it. I haven't tried smoking it yet.

Does anyone know where I could have gone wrong? I followed a sum of instructions I found in multiple threads across the nexus and have searched every way I know how about this issue but can't really find anything.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 4/12/2017 8:40:29 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Sometimes, with changa, less is more. For instance, my changa blend is usually:

1g DMT + 1g mullein + 250-500mg extracted harmalas infused in a shot glass using everclear or IPA.

My suggestion would be to try a simpler blend instead of trying to infuse 29g of starting material onto 1 gram of blue lotus. Perhaps something like this, which is similar to a blend I used to make:

1g DMT
500mg 10x caapi
200mg spearmint
200mg lavender
100mg blue lotus

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 4/13/2017 12:16:06 AM

Come what may

Check out the links below for all the ins and outs of changa.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...t.aspx?g=topics&f=58

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=46839

Happy travels and good luck!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda