We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello! 5-MeO-DMT as main reference. Options

zikzak
#1 Posted : 4/12/2017 12:57:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

My first venture into psychedelics has been with 5-MeO-DMT and I had a couple of experiences with it that opened up a whole new level of intensity and way of experiencing. After my own experiences I have been helping other people in sessions with that same substance. It is very interesting and rewarding work I think. A lot of respect has to be given these intense experiences like 5meo provides. My 5meo experiences has opened up curiosity to try other psychedelics - DMT and the other classic ones like LSD, Psilocybin.

I'm pretty eager to become a full member since I'd like to discuss and share knowledge & experiences.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Bancopuma
#2 Posted : 4/12/2017 3:32:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi & welcome, zikzak!

Wow dude, kicking off your psychedelic career with 5-MeO-DMT! You kinda skipped the shallow end paddling and dived right on into the deep end, fair play to you! I would consider my one full release dose experience with 5-MeO-DMT thus far to be without a doubt the most powerful psychedelic experience of my life, an order of magnitude more powerful than the other classical psychedelics, up to and including DMT even, and one of the more profound experiences of my life to date.

If you can handle 5-MeO and gain value from such a powerful compound, then I'm sure you will connect with the other psychedelics, they each have something to offer. I have mighty respect for 5-MeO, but I do like the other classical psychedelics, that allow you more time in the space. 5-MeO is just so much, so fast, when vapourised anyway.

You sound like you have a really good attitude which will stand you in good stead, and you've found a really great place here.

I'll be intrigued to hear what you make of the other psychedelics in the future.

See you around! Thumbs up