We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
LSD Blotter Testing Results Options

endlessness
#1 Posted : 2/23/2017 1:41:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im uploading to this post a table with the LSD blotters that have been tested in the last year by EC. Hope it is of help.. It is in spanish but I think it's pretty self explanatory. Feel free to ask any questions.

(PS: You need to be logged in to the Nexus to see the images)
endlessness attached the following image(s):
lsd1.png (130kb) downloaded 547 time(s).
lsd 2.png (139kb) downloaded 514 time(s).
lsd 3.png (133kb) downloaded 518 time(s).
lsd 4.png (135kb) downloaded 522 time(s).
lsd 5.png (142kb) downloaded 508 time(s).
lsd 6.png (101kb) downloaded 507 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SpiritualBeggar
#2 Posted : 2/23/2017 2:40:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

could it be the use of b.glycol as solvent for laying purpose?
a rare occurrence for it being a byproduct from its synth.

Anaman
#3 Posted : 2/23/2017 4:31:04 PM

~

Apparently it's an ingredient used in the ink, rather than a solvent used for laying the tabs or an antioxidant to prevent degradation.

Thanks for posting these btw end, the results usually disappear from the Energy Control site after a few weeks so it's nice to have a back up.

Ulim
#4 Posted : 2/23/2017 5:04:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh dang. Those variation in strenght. 40ug all the way up to 400ug.
That would even catch a stable psychonaut off guard.

Aum_Shanti
#5 Posted : 2/23/2017 5:15:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Lol, the test statistics we had here in central europe showed that 40ug was certainly much much more common than 400ug...But still...

The main problem with LSD is IMHO really, that you have no idea how much is on the blotter. So testing is the only way.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Nereus
#6 Posted : 2/23/2017 6:04:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for taking the time to share this information end! Thumbs up

pinkoyd
#7 Posted : 2/23/2017 8:10:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary knowledgeSenior Member

I'm logged in but all I see is little black X's. Neutral

I already asked Alice.

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 2/23/2017 8:12:20 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Pics working for me.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

ijahdan
#9 Posted : 2/24/2017 9:38:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Those French flag mushroom ones; 40, 104, 370! How come the 1p and eth-lad weren't quantitized? At least they were truthfully labelled and not misrepresented like the NBOMe's. Good to have this sort of analysis available. Cheers endlessness.

BioTron
#10 Posted : 4/10/2017 5:06:16 AM

Philocybin

Wow, that 370 is impressive! Sounds like someone did a little math mess up laying that one! Hope you aren't used to taking 4 hits and get ahold of that stuff, you'd be in for quite the surprise.
Disclaimer: The "I" that has been referenced above is the character in a fictitious biography, narrated by BioTron. Any and all resemblance to actual events is unintentional, accidental, and/or coincidental in nature.

dragonrider
#11 Posted : 4/10/2017 4:22:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why would someone want to produce blotters with just 8 ug of LSD on it? You might as well sell blotters with nothing on it. Why be only half a cheat? It's like stealing somebody's wallet, and then secretly putting back some change in the guys pocket.

However, the tests do confirm that the ratio between LSD and iso-LSD varies a lot between different batches of LSD. Benzyme once suggested that this could help explain why some people belief (based on subjective experience) that there is good as well as bad acid.

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 4/10/2017 10:21:24 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Lowest value listed is 38 μg. That would definitely be noticeable for most people without a tolerance.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

dragonrider
#13 Posted : 4/11/2017 12:18:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Lowest value listed is 38 μg. That would definitely be noticeable for most people without a tolerance.

On the first picture there is one listed, with just 8 micrograms on it.

AwesomeUsername
#14 Posted : 4/13/2017 12:05:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What the fuck is LDS?

downwardsfromzero
#15 Posted : 4/13/2017 1:19:37 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

AwesomeUsername wrote:
What the fuck is LDS?

Attitude page

LDS?

LDS?

EDIT: yes, clearly it's a typo.

endlessness
#16 Posted : 4/13/2017 8:26:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a mispelling, its LSD.

AwesomeUsername
#17 Posted : 4/13/2017 1:36:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
AwesomeUsername wrote:
What the fuck is LDS?

Attitude page

LDS?

LDS?

EDIT: yes, clearly it's a typo.

My bad for the language, I was high when I posted that.

dragonrider wrote:
Why would someone want to produce blotters with just 8 ug of LSD on it? You might as well sell blotters with nothing on it. Why be only half a cheat? It's like stealing somebody's wallet, and then secretly putting back some change in the guys pocket.

The blotter was probably low grade from the begging but doesn't necessarily have to be that either. It might have degraded further from improper storage. LSD is a very sensitive molecule, and who know where and how long this has been kept in the heat, light and outside on the open air.

downwardsfromzero
#18 Posted : 4/13/2017 7:05:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

dragonrider wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:

Found it, don't know how I missed it after reading through the list about 5 times!

Could have been badly laid blotter, with hot spots and cold spots. Maybe that corner was poking out of the solution! Also it would (maybe) show up as positive for LSD with qualitative testing. This would be a way of stretching an amount of LSD - a cheap and stingy way, indeed - if one was selling to a group where testing was commonplace.

I'd go with AUN, that it was probably badly degraded as well as poorly made. There'd have to be studies on LSD degradation products for that to be said with any certainty, though.

Mindlusion
#19 Posted : 4/13/2017 7:41:14 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
dragonrider wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:

Found it, don't know how I missed it after reading through the list about 5 times!

Could have been badly laid blotter, with hot spots and cold spots. Maybe that corner was poking out of the solution! Also it would (maybe) show up as positive for LSD with qualitative testing. This would be a way of stretching an amount of LSD - a cheap and stingy way, indeed - if one was selling to a group where testing was commonplace.

I'd go with AUN, that it was probably badly degraded as well as poorly made. There'd have to be studies on LSD degradation products for that to be said with any certainty, though.

maybe it was designed for microdosing?

8ug is pretty stimulating, almost too perceptible to consider as a microdose
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

downwardsfromzero
#20 Posted : 4/13/2017 8:43:18 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

That's a positive way of looking at it, thank you!

12NEXT