We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Lights and Orbs in real life Options

Limbol
#1 Posted : 4/3/2017 1:11:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This topic is fuzzy and hard to believe I suppose but let me get into the topic.

I wrote earlier (perhaps a year ago) about how a book by Alberto Villoldo triggered some serious hallucinations / psychedelic effects for me. More precise, some of the techniques described in the book.

I believe the following is not “normal” by any stretch of the imagination but can anyone confirm or give hints of suggestion to what it is.

Example 1) When close your eyes white lights blinking.

Example 2) While lie in bed at night colored light appear from the sides - Floating around. Regardless of eyes open or closed.

Example 3) Orbs/Circle formed colored “things” appear from empty space right in front of you.

Interesting to get your feedback on this, thank you.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jimm
#2 Posted : 4/9/2017 7:41:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think its normal to see these things, but most people are very impure and do not see.

Maybe we have evolved to not see, because it makes regular life tasks easier?

But if you do psychedelics or meditation, you see deeper and deeper into whats really "here".

Physical reality is but a blur of sub-atomic particles, yet we need to see solid objects for various reasons.