We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Work on your life Options

WENUS
#1 Posted : 3/29/2017 2:27:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AcidShard
#2 Posted : 4/6/2017 4:52:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi WENUS,
It seems like maybe you already knew what to do about your issue, and psychedelics just let you see it from a different perspective.
A fresh set of eyes, as they say. Entheogens let you see your issues in a different light, but it is you who must make the changes and do the work to correct a problem.
It's funny how it all seems so simple and obvious what to do when in that headspace, applying it is the hard part.
I'm not trying to sound preachy or anything like that, we all have problems and I am definitely no exception.

Thanks for sharing! It's hard to share personal issues like this (for me at least), so good on ya!
It helps others to open up when someone shares their hardships.
I hope it all works out,
it might be cliche but love conquers all!

All the best! Big grin
AcidShard

indianyogi
#3 Posted : 4/6/2017 7:27:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Why don't YOU work on YOUR life, wenus, before getting on an online forum and telling others to work on themselves, eh?

pitubo
#4 Posted : 4/6/2017 9:47:36 PM

dysfunctional word machine

indianyogi wrote:
Why don't YOU work on YOUR life, wenus, before getting on an online forum and telling others to work on themselves, eh?

Ahem, isn't WENUS doing exactly that, working on his life's issues? He is merely reporting his experience and his thoughts about it. Or at least, that is how I read it.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 4/6/2017 11:26:53 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Personal work might include learning the joy of paragraph breaks. Tee-hee!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Northerner
#6 Posted : 4/7/2017 12:17:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exploring the divinity of grammar and punctuation on the path to enlightenment. Laughing
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

entheogenic-gnosis
#7 Posted : 4/7/2017 2:47:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting, though I think I missed the part regarding working on life. I'm actually not quite sure what you were trying to communicate...

-eg

Infectedstyle
#8 Posted : 4/7/2017 4:53:48 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Synchy post .. I've had thoughts of love run through my head and mainly the lack thereof and it's foundation in energy and lack there-of, perhaps going days without sleep is wasting a fundemental energy called love in some circles. for selfish reasons usually. I have a friend she has so much love to give and whenever I speak to her I suddenly feel the urge to sleep. completely satisfied and with renewed energy to take on the next day.

dmt is like this perfect mirror and it's never a fix it can only show you where the problem is the fixing has to be don by conscious effort. that doesn't mean the darkness is not to be explored some people might like the darkness and they rejoice in them. OP has love as a base rule for life and that's how you will react to life. because you want to obviously. Would you change that attitude you would have a different dmt experience.

DmnStr8
#9 Posted : 4/7/2017 11:24:13 PM

Come what may

Work! Work! Work!

All work and no play makes jack a very dull boy!

Play on your life!

You found love, now play with it!! LOL WOOHOO!! LOVE!!! Love
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

entheogenic-gnosis
#10 Posted : 4/8/2017 3:55:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

...what?

-eg

dreamer042
#11 Posted : 4/8/2017 5:36:26 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

DmnStr8 wrote:
Work! Work! Work!

All work and no play makes jack a very dull boy!

Play on your life!

You found love, now play with it!! LOL WOOHOO!! LOVE!!! Love

^^^ This guy gets it! Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

TheOuterRealm
#12 Posted : 4/20/2017 5:11:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

indianyogi wrote:

Yeesh defensive huh?

DoingKermit
#13 Posted : 4/20/2017 5:47:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What an amazing realisation! Love is the absolute bees knees Smile

Metashaman
#14 Posted : 4/20/2017 6:11:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WENUS wrote:
This is my first report here, and although its not my best, worst, or most life changing i figured it was time for me to share some. Ive recently had some trouble with my girlfriend/ex girlfriend/ not really sure rn tbh. I decided to do dmt though hoping to get a better understanding that would give me what i needed to fix the troublesome situation within myself from our recent issues. As i usually do i went outside, faced the sun, meditated and did pranayama exercise for a while. I then loaded up what was about 15 mgs and took about two hits. I began feeling the usual deep connection with life that i usually feel, but this time was different. I usually feel a deep love for everything, but i was too tired this time. I hadn't slept well lately and my mind hadnt been at its normal ease due to my troubles. I began seeing entities, and they beckoned to me with open arms as they usually do, but i just didnt have the energg to recipricate the love. I said it, but i couldnt show it, and thats when things changed.the very energy of the trip took a conplete turn, and the entities were gone. I could feel that there was still love, but that i needed to calm my mind and find my love before i came back or i would not have a pleasent time. This is very rare for me, i havent had a tough experience since my days of addiction, but this was important none the less. It showed me that i had to keep with the path i found , but strayed from, of loving without condition, and not waste myself thinking about solutions to my problems for days without sleep. It was a selfish and wasteful thing to do. We all have our troubles, and its our reactions to them that take us down a better path. Our reactions are our choices, our troubles usually are not, and even are sometimes created by our past bad reactions (my case), but none the less, it was a much needed wake up call that selfishness, even if in a time of precieved crisis, wont help, the real solution to not just my experience, but as ive since found out with my relationship is love. Love that overlooks, and love that is willing to forgive.

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful insight. I think you share what many of us would call "the continuing path to betterment". The unconditional love I feel still makes me call out those who i think are doing themselves or others harm. So it seems like Love + wisdom + true caring seems to be the trifecta of this path.

I think your story is more than valid.. it is truly relate-able. If people aren't here seeking to become better, it may be the wrong time to be searching in this realm.

indianyogi... always know that in general if you have those feelings, just walk away. I think a clear mind and temperament would have directed you in another direction. I have read it a few times, I don't understand that response. Its all about love brother, speak from that place and I think you will find your responses are tempered better. No one here is your enemy, in fact most people here would call you family. Cheer up a little, this should be fun for you. Razz
*Tag.. your it*

Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

Naut
#15 Posted : 4/21/2017 5:53:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

doesn't dmt's echosystem communicate these lessons in such marvelous manners? Cheers to the goon(s) that you encountered! I'm glad for you!

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:
Interesting, though I think I missed the part regarding working on life. I'm actually not quite sure what you were trying to communicate...

-eg

ahh amigo read between the lines, it's there Smile

my loopy guess is that t. mckenna is off hopping about hyperspace wielding a butterfly net analog, all the while collecting the most peculiar.

entheogenic-gnosis
#16 Posted : 4/24/2017 3:39:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Naut wrote:
doesn't dmt's echosystem communicate these lessons in such marvelous manners? Cheers to the goon(s) that you encountered! I'm glad for you!

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:

-eg

ahh amigo read between the lines, it's there Smile

Hmm...

Guess I missed it, even reading between the lines.

the nature of love seems first hand to me...

I've never hated or even disliked anybody, if anything I feel for them, for if they themselves were not suffering they would not feel need to bother me. I wish well on those who are slanderous, manipulative, disrespectful of others, and/or violent and selfish. I've always been very comfortable with myself, Ive always been very happy, and I have always been eager to project positivity. You find there is no point in harboring negative thoughts or emotions regarding these things, it's uselessly polluting your mind, karma, and attitude. I wish happiness and peace to all beings. Even in the face of terrible adversity it's never been able to bring me down, I see everything as a lesson and an adventure, and meet every situation with calm, happy, and comfortable mindstate and out look.

I've noticed that when others pray, that they are praying for themselves and their loved ones, rather than praying for the happiness of all beings. Beings who are comfortable and happy are more willing to show compassion and understanding, they are less likely to be jealous needlessly or lash out at others, they treat others amazingly because they themselves are free of miseries and negativity, when you pray for others, ultimately it affects you.

Some eastern traditions feel that all of your negative thoughts, feelings, and actions will ultimately be projected back to you, either through your karma or in the state which is after death but before reincarnation...

...have you ever had a difficult psychedelic experience? It's much like how the Tibetans describe some areas of the bardo, for example:

(Every part of this reminds me of the DMT flash, actually, most of the Tibetan descriptions of the bardo match my DMT experiences spot on. )
Quote:

oh, nobly born, the demons that persue you now:
The mountains crumbling,
The earthquakes,
The tidal waves and fires,
The approaching armies,
The hunters and the wild beasts,
All these spring from your own mind.

Passion, aggression, and ignorance:
There's cliffs.
You are about to fall,
O nobly born, recognize the state of becoming.

You see your home and friends,
But they can nit see you,
So you must be dead.

You ask: where is my body?
Winter has frozen your corpse,
Or summer decomposed it,
Where is my body?
Your friends have burned it,
Or fed it to the birds.
Where is my body?
You feel squeezed between rocks and tossed by the winds.
I want my body.

-taken from an adaptation of the Tibetan book of the dead.

...all these negative forces which you must encounter in certain states of the bardo are derived from your own mind, all the negativity, hate, violence, and ill-will you had held onto will generate itself in the bardo against you, you will become afraid and jump into incarnation, possibly hastily, also keep in mind that this negative karma sticks with you between incarnations.

Thankfully I have never been able to hold onto negative thoughts or feelings, and I'm mindful to never commit negative actions, this comes easily for me, it's natural for me. In my case I would have to try incredibly hard to be a negative or miserable person. I show everybody positivity, regardless of how negative they are, or how negative their intentions are towards me.

...though I will admit, when it comes to having friends and being social, I'm very conservative in this respect, I'm reminded of a Buddhist saying:

Quote:

“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”

Which is actually an adaptation of these two Dhammapada verses:

329. If for company you cannot find a wise and prudent friend who leads a good life, then, like a king who leaves behind a conquered kingdom, or like a lone elephant in the elephant forest, you should go your way alone.

330. Better it is to live alone; there is no fellowship with a fool. Live alone and do no evil; be carefree like an elephant in the elephant forest.

SOURCE

I'm naturally a very reclusive person, I enjoy solitude, and have very little tolerance for the superficial social programming that most people call human interaction, I have a very small group of friends and family, and really want little to do with anybody else. These are intelligent, good hearted, talented, and unique individuals, each one like nobody else on earth, and each one with a heart of gold.

So my interest in making friends or being social is non-existent, while my need to project the positive and treat all beings with love dominates the majority of my social interactions.

I would never tell another how to live their life. I only worry about how to live my own.

At my cannabis dispensary, there's this creepy girl who always acts like she knows me, yet I have never seen her in my life, but I can tell her intentions are negitive, so I just ignore her. There's a few of them, negative individuals who I swear I have never seen in my life who think they know me, any way, it's a grain of salt, kind of creepy in a "these people must have no life" way, but ultimately harmless. While these people are inappropriately taking interest in my life, I still wish them well, I mean, I would prefer that these people never be within 20 miles of me simply because they are sources of negativity and karmic pollution, but I never wish them anything but happiness and good will.

...and that's my advice for this thread, why should you care? If you know your life is perfect, than who cares if someone tells you to work on it?

-eg

Naut
#17 Posted : 4/25/2017 5:20:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
...and that's my advice for this thread, why should you care? If you know your life is perfect, than who cares if someone tells you to work on it?

To play devil's advocate, how does one know whether or not each and every one of their innumerable actions/reactions fit within a relative spectrum of reasonable positivity? Life is rather fast at times and the lense through which one believes that everything is perfect could prove folly. Yes, be confident in your life, and maybe you have reached a fairly strong level of self-other awareness.. BUT for the love of virtuous humility please allow oneself to inspect critique as you may not know all the bountiful fishing spots. I've ran into plenty life situations where someone or something had to force un-stick the gears of my dense head in order for me to see something that is so obvious but yet I failed to comprehend alone... aside from all that I'm happy for you eg, and I'm happy for the OP. Stay frosty.
my loopy guess is that t. mckenna is off hopping about hyperspace wielding a butterfly net analog, all the while collecting the most peculiar.