CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
smoking DMT vs oral DMT/ayahuasca Options

jamie
#21 Posted : 6/8/2011 4:53:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

gibran2 wrote:
Apoc wrote:
Yes, I have noticed that every time I take hoasca, I spontaneously start recalling dreams that I have had in the past, sometimes the distant past. For no apparent reason, I suddenly remember dreams that I had long ago..... and these are dreams that I would have never remembered otherwise. With dreams, once you've had them, and you don't write them down, they are usually lost forever, in my experience. But the aya sends me back to these dreams. ...

I’ve had this exact same experience! It happened only once, but it was a spontaneous recall of a long-ago forgotten dream. I recalled it in all of its detail – almost as if I was having the dream again. It was a nice dream, but not one that I made a point of remembering the first time around (which was maybe 5 or more years ago?) Very interesting.

Mushrooms do that alot as well..both ayahausca and mushrooms can do that to me. I wonder why? I think the tryptamines must activate some receptors where memories associated with dreams are stored.

"if you're worried if you're loved, you need therapy..if you're ready to be light even though everyone hates you, you're ready for yoga"
- David Deida

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rOm
#22 Posted : 6/9/2011 10:11:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have to add iboga does this also.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

jamie
#23 Posted : 6/11/2011 1:45:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

well I drank a few sips of a brew I made a while back containing rue, caapi, mimosa, chaliponga and a pinch of mapacho..I had not tested it yet so I drank a lighter dose of it, and then smoked some DMT when it peaked..that went down way way better than I had expected. The difference between smoking with some oral DMT and harmalas in me as opposed to without is amazing.

"if you're worried if you're loved, you need therapy..if you're ready to be light even though everyone hates you, you're ready for yoga"
- David Deida

k
#24 Posted : 4/3/2017 3:31:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Jamie your posts inspired me to ask:

(Oral harmalas -> Oral DMT) VS (Oral harmalas -> Smoked DMT) ?

I think the oral DMT would be longer and require more dosage of DMT, but apart from that? Is breakthrough on oral DMT hard to handle because of the longer duration? By "breakthrough" i mean total immersion in another world, physical eyes open/close not making any difference. I've been trying oral DMT, haven't had breakthrough yet so thinking whether to buy an expensive smoking instrument.

syberdelic
#25 Posted : 4/3/2017 9:48:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FiorSirtheoir wrote:
I have done pharma/aya twice now with powerful results. The nausea is constant, even if I purge it remains. In y'all's experience with pharma is the nausea different with base or salt ingestion? IS there a 'breakthrough' point that anyone has experienced with pharma/aya? Last time I could see the veil, like being under water looking up at the surface of the pond. Below the surface was the destroyer and reveler of false ego(perhaps a Kali type entity), above was something else...

I get the consistent nausea throughout as well on both Aya and pharma. Haven't and won't try swallowing freebase. I've had some tell me that it's the harmine, but I simply don't get that kind of nausea from harmine alone. Fact is that DMT is a 5-HT3 agonist. I like oral DMT, but it's very hard to enjoy with that level of nausea.
I'm currently taking a break until my kidney stones and ulcers clear up. I'm desperately hoping that is the cause of the prolonged nausea.

starway6
#26 Posted : 4/6/2017 3:42:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

k wrote:
Jamie your posts inspired me to ask:

(Oral harmalas -> Oral DMT) VS (Oral harmalas -> Smoked DMT) ?

I think the oral DMT would be longer and require more dosage of DMT, but apart from that? Is breakthrough on oral DMT hard to handle because of the longer duration? By "breakthrough" i mean total immersion in another world, physical eyes open/close not making any difference. I've been trying oral DMT, haven't had breakthrough yet so thinking whether to buy an expensive smoking instrument.

You can still smoke dmt wit a rue tea and it takes very little dmt i find...

Its more like an oral experiance with the rue..or caapi tea...

I too am bending towards an oral experiance... but for now i find the maoi tea with smoked spice more navagatable and smoother that using straight dmt..

Maoi tea with 25 mgs of spice ...very nice!!Thumbs up

PREV12